Higher The Stress, Tighter The Rope.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Higher The Stress, Tighter The Rope.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

For me there's a definite link with my secret SB world & stress levels. The higher the stress level the more my natural path is to tighten everything, especially if it's a hop around the house session with my arms & wrists behind my back. I always add a chain around my already heavily roped wrists which I padlock to the crotch rope, then place the key in a more challenging place.
These high stress levels have been born from March 2020 where I lost my job due to lock down that ensued which exacerbated the issue. Pre lock down my SB sessions took place most days & lasted a few hours, post lock down they've been every day & the sessions are significantly longer.
I'm sure most peoples lives have been changed due to this world wide virus, & in most cases not for the better.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Higher The Stress, Tighter The Rope.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is it boredom and having more time to explore, or is it a stress relief mechanism?
Have you thought of becoming a cam model? I am sure it is not typical, but I have heard stories where people started making more money doing that than their careers were paying. Might get you some extra $$ to hold you over at least. You already have at least 1 fan who bought a drone to "subscribe" to you. If you want to try it out with a kind audience, maybe try posting a self audition invite here. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1727
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

It's not the right time for me to start thinking about live cam shows, plus I haven't got the equipment or the money & I'm about to relocate to a new property. And the increase in SB activity is a mixture of more time on my hands as well as an increase in stress.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:It's not the right time for me to start thinking about live cam shows, plus I haven't got the equipment or the money & I'm about to relocate to a new property. And the increase in SB activity is a mixture of more time on my hands as well as an increase in stress.
Stay de-stressed with your beautiful self-bondages because moving house sometimes involves stress. Especially if there are also money problems.
Then enjoy those few moments in your own thoughts and desires during the SB.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Oh, ok. I was just thinking out loud then. Didn't know about the move. If there is more than meets the eye here and you want to talk about it, my door is open.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠