No touching !!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
MrSmith

No touching !!

Post by MrSmith »

Hi guys, just wanted to share my experience from the other evening I was fully dressed head to toe in lingerie topped off with a maids dress and a beautiful pair of pink heels. I had a full face of make up and I was looking like the ultimate sissy !

For my first time I ended up in a super hog tie with some added restraints to make it extra hard to escape. I only use ropes as they are cutable if needs be.

I then looked at my self in the mirror all bound and sissified and loved the look of the new me! All of a sudden I felt this amazing feeling and before I knew it I came all over my self and my pretty pink lingerie without even touching my self!!

It was a must see perhaps photos of anyone would be intrested next time ?

Does anyone else have any story’s relating to this perhaps experienced the same thing ?
Karren

Re: No touching !!

Post by Karren »

Yes.... Not often but I have had a few "accidents", all when out in public enfemme. Thing about walking in heels wearing a dress, a corset and being tucked in tight girdle that movement can be stimulating. Happened a few times walking through a shopping mall and once inside a store. Cleanup in isle 5"... Then, until I could get to the ladies room, it was very uncomfortable walking around.. After the first time I always placed a little absorbent tissue down there just in case.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

Obviously I've had some negative trips! lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Johns1 wrote: Does anyone else have any story’s relating to this perhaps experienced the same thing ?
Hello! And yes, happens to me sometimes when I'm wearing lingerie (stockings, garter belt or pantyhose) under my normal clothes in public. I do this quite a lot when I go to the supermarket or go for a walk in the city, and in the beginning the excitement was so much that whoops :roll: Now with experience I'm able to control myself much better. But it depends on what my eyes see on those walks too...
Also, in my SB sessions (the ones I don't use stimulation), all tied up and dressed like that, it's common to happen without touching. The struggling, the tight feeling from the lingerie and the ropes, and wacthing myself in the mirror, the mind does it all :P It's normal for people like me that have a fetish for that, it just drives us nuts :rofl:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
MrSmith

Post by MrSmith »

That sounds very similar ! It happened again yesterday and the day before I think I’ve mastered it lol ! Looking forward to my next session tonight