Dozens of padlocks...all the same key!!!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SierraTheSub

Dozens of padlocks...all the same key!!!

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hello, so I recently acquired oh around 40 smaller padlocks offline and they function well but all the keys are the same...do you guys have any ideas how I can still make use of some locks???
kinbaku

Re: Dozens of padlocks...all the same key!!!

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:Hello, so I recently acquired oh around 40 smaller padlocks offline and they function well but all the keys are the same...do you guys have any ideas how I can still make use of some locks???
You could already freeze some of them in varying amounts of ice. If you feel like doing bondage, you can immediately get the right amount from the freezer, without having to wait for the key to be frozen. If you still feel like it after the session, the next key has already been frozen and you can continue immediately.
Of course you have to move the previous key far enough from your bondage place so you cannot use it.

Or you can hide a key somewhere to look for it in a session after six months. If you lose the key because you don't remember it, don't mind this because you still have 39 backup keys.

Use all 40 locks to tie a long chain all the way around you. Once the key has been released from the ice, you have the task of unlocking all the locks before you are free from the chain. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Re: Dozens of padlocks...all the same key!!!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, check every key with every lock. I bought like 20 padlocks and half of them could be opened with similar keys, but sometimes a key that would work on both locks, the other key would only work on one, and sometimes a key could open way more locks. It is possible you can find keys that can open less locks and create groups to have more variety, then toss away the remaining keys or keep them somewhere out of reach.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.