DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Kinbaku »

Yesterday with my elastic penis straps had an "interesting" session. This time it was connected the other way around: the strap that is against the body (the one on the right in the picture) with the contact from above the penis and the strap in the middle of the penis with the contact from below, so that the current passes through the penis. I had also placed the latter more in front, but after a while it slipped too much forward so that there was a risk of it coming loose.
Just as always well smeared with electric gel. This makes a very big difference: the pulses are immediately sensible at a strength of 2 instead of 30 and are even strong at the strength of 30.
After playing for a few hours at a strength of 32, first with handcuffs on the back and then in spread eagle, I decided to push my limits for the last half hour: strength at 50, randomly going through the 16 programs and my 2 custom programs with AI settings:
strenght jump: max +24
jump frequency: 1 time / 4 sec
strenght increase: max + 25
increase rate: every 25 sec.
However, after fifteen minutes I had to give up. :oops:
ElasticPenisStraps.jpg
ElasticPenisStraps.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 6439 times
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its a fun toy, isn't it? ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Its a fun toy, isn't it? ;)
Sure it is. Lots of options to test with the DG-Lab. :mrgreen:
Before that I had tried with the left side from the picture at the top and the right side (against the body) at the bottom with these straps. A different feeling, but with the use of the gel on the metal contacts and on the skin completely different than with the electric rubber loops I bought with it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Just back with the elastic penis straps and spread eagle, now connected as in the figure with both contacts at the bottom so that the penis tube is constantly sucked out. With the custom pulses that Slave_L gave in his post here. Since I can endure strength 30, left with strength 20 and AI:
strenght increase: max + 25
increase rate: every 120 sec.
So every 2 minutes the strength increases to reach its maximum of 45 after 50 minutes.
After an hour my handcuffs released. This is not easy if you are constantly stimulated. :mrgreen:

Then leave the settings, except I set the increase rate on every 60 sec. and handcuffed me back for an hour and a half. So after 25 minutes I already had a strength of 70 for the rest of the time. Now it took even longer before I could get the key into the lock of my handcuffs. :twisted:

Then 15 minutes with Japanese clover clamps on. Now, however, tied the hands with rope so that I could get loose more easily. :facepalm:

To cool down, just set the Breath setting to a strength of 50 for 15 minutes so that the last drops of semen were squeezed out.

So I have already done my morning gymnastics for today. :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Only for today? I think you done it for the entire year. lol
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

The Conductive Urethral Bar:
UrethralBar.jpg
UrethralBar.jpg (25.55 KiB) Viewed 6319 times
UrethralBarDetail.jpg
Still to be tested. :mrgreen: Report will follow afterwards.
Just like the electric butt plug, I need to get over my fear first, I've never plugged anything in here. :oops: :facepalm:
In any case, I do not intend to use the full 22 cm. :shock: :rofl:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 25 Jan 2021, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Only for today? I think you done it for the entire year. lol
Anyway, I was sweating well. So hopefully a few grams of weight loss too. :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

For the urethra plug, use plenty of lube to insert, and when you take it out and pee the next times over the course of a day, you will feel a burning sensation and it may hurt a bit. This is normal. That area is extremely sensitive, even though it won't feel like it when inserting. I have uretha plugs that are 30 cm long I think and when inserted fully I do get into the bladder which feels odd and not really super enjoyable, so I usually don't go that deep myself. 22cm should be short enough to not reach that. I have a metal estim urethra plug and the deeper you go, the less you feel basically. Its more in the penis shaft where you actually feel the electricity the most. As it is more sensitive, you will feel the estim earlier, but nipples are more sensitive still, to give you an idea how much estim you can take down there.

Basically, its not too bad. The DG-Lab's 1 setting is low enough that you possibly feel it very faintly but nothing painful. I estimate that you may be able to reach level 40 before you feel it getting too much, or more depending on what program you have.

I actually love estim in my urethra. I have a chastity cage that has 2 estim attachments. One is a pad that goes below the ball sack, and the other is an 8 cm long urethra insert. When you put the chastity cage on, the ball sack pad is already in place, the urethra plug is not. With the cage on, you put in the urethra plug and due to its shape and a bit of force, you lock it in place at the front of the cage, and it stays in firmly. It also means that you have to wiggle around the urethra plug to get it to stay there, which is a bit painful, but once the estim kicks in, you quickly get to such higher pain levels that you basically dull the senses and it feels like really strong vibrator inside your penis. From that point forward, you don't feel the urethra plug anymore, not even when taking out... but peeing afterwards for the next hours you will feel that lol. If you do urethra stimulation often enough (more than once a week) you quickly adjust and that feeling afterwards no longer happens. Wait for 2 weeks or more, and it comes back, things go back to normal.

So if you have any fears, don't worry... The only thing you have to do is clean the urethra plug first, can be water, and use lube. That should make it easier. You could even play with it by inserting the plug only 3 cm deep, take it out, do that a few times and call it a day, and see what the effect is. Then go deeper until the desired length, take it out and get to know that feeling, and only on the next session, do estim.

Honestly, the inserting is scarier than the estim once you get to that part. ;) And the inserting isn't really that scary.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:... Honestly, the inserting is scarier than the estim once you get to that part. ;) And the inserting isn't really that scary.
Thanks for the good explanation. I planned to use it as a uretra plug first. That way I can get used to it. But I'm afraid that after a few times I won't be able to resist the temptation to connect them to the estim.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Slave_L wrote:This is the estim japanese clover clamps

I have never felt comfortable sending an electric current through the chest.

The one muscle you really don't want to bother is your heart muscle. going nipple to nipple sends the current too close for comfort.

R. mc
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote:

The one muscle you really don't want to bother is your heart muscle. going nipple to nipple sends the current too close for comfort.

R. mc
I was thinking of the Mystim bipolar clamps which Slave_L also has and with an adapter plug to jack plug 2.5 mm. And on top of the nipples. Because it does not pass through the chest and stays on the surface, it is safer. Especially to boost my confidence in the beginning. By taping off the correct poles of both plugs and far from my heart, I can place them next to each other so that the current there goes through my body for a short distance to see how this feels. What do you think of this route?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

rmcingle wrote:

R. mc
The heart is a strong muscle, and you wouldn't believe it, but the heart may skip a beat for anyone. It does happen. You survive. In fact, they use electricity to jump start a heart, but the power they use then is much higher than what estim can do, but the trick here is how much change there is, if the heart is going to be affected at all. So if you use strong power combined with nothing, then it will stimulate the heart rhythm the wrong way, but if you send in lots of pulses really fast, the body just sees it as one flow of electricity and the heart will feel it, but simply ignore it. The pulses have to be as low as 2 or 3 pulses a second or lower for the heart to want to follow that pattern, where the danger is really below 1 pulse a second. Like one pulse every 5 seconds. If that pulse doesn't line up with your heart rhythm and it happens too frequently in a short time, the heart may get confused, and that is what you don't want. It will try to follow that rhythm if the pulse is strong.

But if you make the estim fade in, and it feels like a continuous stream, the heart will not even bother. But too much is never good, but the beauty of the nipples are, they are very sensitive, so you can get used with far less intensity to get a good feeling out of it.

Now, one thing is quite obvious, you should never do estim if there is any metal inside your body that the current is going through. This will essentially heat up the metal, and if it were a pacemaker, it would interfere with the pacemaker's function. But I think any sane minded person would understand that. If I were to have a pacemaker, I know I could do bipolar nippleclamps, but I don't think I would try that anyway.

Also, bipolar nippleclamps feel way different than unipolar. Its far stronger sensation and more torture than pleasure.

With unipolar, it feels like a really good vibrator on your nipples, which is a wonderful feeling. With bipolar clamps, it feels like a strong nipple clamp being put on even stronger.

Also, the mystim barry's bite (which is the bipolar nipple clamp) is quite strong on its own. When you put it on without estim, it may hurt quite a bit. Once estim is applied, that feeling will go away pretty quickly, and the estim will numb it quite a bit until you go into higher levels. The feeling of the clamp without ever trying estim stopped me at first, thinking that the estim would add to that feeling... It does not. It replaces it.
prodrive

Post by prodrive »

Hi new to posting here so if not in correct section let me know. Have not had a estim experience in over 20 years and I don't remember much about it and am thinking about trying it again. My question to all the experienced users is what kind of stimulation can I expect by having a butt plug with one lead and attach the other lead to the penis? Is this called unipolar? Also can you attach one lead to the penis and the other lead to a butt plug of a woman so when you have sex you complete the connection? Thanks for any insight you can give.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:... Also, the mystim barry's bite (which is the bipolar nipple clamp) is quite strong on its own. ...
Can't you control the strength with the screws? Before that these had my preference.
I myself have the normal Japanese clover clamps (without electricity). Without weight and without pulling or twisting too much I can tolerate them well. I do not put them on the tip of the nipple and the maximum duration is around 15 minutes so that the blood can flow back. What I do is turn them back on at a turn of 90 ° for the next 15 minutes. This can be repeated endlessly. :twisted:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

prodrive wrote:Hi new to posting here so if not in correct section let me know. Have not had a estim experience in over 20 years and I don't remember much about it and am thinking about trying it again. My question to all the experienced users is what kind of stimulation can I expect by having a butt plug with one lead and attach the other lead to the penis? Is this called unipolar?
Welcome prodrive.
Your unipolar butt plug can make contact with, for example, your prostate and thus the current can flow to the penis. This is called unipolar. Bipolar is when the two cables + and - go to the same object. Most of the time a butt plug is bipolar: on the splinther a wire is attached to the plug and this part is insulated from the part in the anus where the other wire is attached. See also the bipolar Mystim nipple clamps compared to the unipolar clover clamps what we are talking about here.
prodrive wrote:Also can you attach one lead to the penis and the other lead to a butt plug of a woman so when you have sex you complete the connection?
I think it is possible. For example, there are conductive gloves that one partner puts on while the other partner is connected with a unipolar adhesive electrode pad. So the electricity passes from the glove through the body to the pad. Although the greater the distance between the 2 poles, the weaker the signal becomes (greater electrical resistance).
Last edited by Kinbaku on 28 Jan 2021, 03:21, edited 2 times in total.