DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
hogfan-sub

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote: The prostate from the inside with a plug and from the outside with a pad to name just one thing....
Thanks. I'm psyching myself up for a little anal and urethral exploration tonight; I can't begin to imagine what those sensations will feel like, but I have a hunch I won't be too dissappointed!! :rofl: .....just a teeny bit perturbed by the imposing weight and look of that butt plug :shock: :shock: :shock:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:
kinbaku wrote: you can vary them with Artificial Intelligence, the start and stop times, the strength
Lol, wait what???? Yes, it is smart AI, but AI stands for Auto increase, not Artificial Intellegence. LOL :rofl:
Yes, you're right but I imagine it's an Artificial Intelligence randomly changing the strength of my DG lab. :rofl: :rofl:
For that I usually use both the constant going up and the random change.
Just like the AI in the movie Demon Seed (1977) I am the victim of my mistress "DG-Lab". :twisted: :mrgreen: :rofl:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Night two with my Coyote and as they say, OMG!!
I tried the urethral insert with a pad to the perineum and again, worked through the A and B channels. I notice that I need to be a fair way up the numbers to feel the urethral stimulation, but when it kicks in; boy oh boy! It kind of radiates throughout the penis feeling like "from inside out", which I guess makes sense really :roll:

I then switched to the remote app, and after playing briefly with a few options, I suddenly realised that each time I hit a new option, it would cycle through the others previously chosen. Delighted with this discovery, I ended this session by lighting up every option, pushing up to number 70, laid back and closed my eyes.....utter bliss, and not a few jumps and shocks! :rofl:

After a good half hour, I decided to halt for tonight. There is just so much to discover with this device, I consider it to have paid for itself already! I am also finding already, that the patterns of stimulation do seem to be designed to provide intense feeling, but to maintain "edging" for potentially very long periods of time. As a natural masochist, to get both the deeply pleasurable sensations mixed with a good few borderline painful jolts and all the time be held back from "tipping over" into orgasm, is already, a dream come true! Hope I'm not coming over too gushy, but this bit of kit simply rocks for me.....and sooo much more to discover. Still nervously but admittedly excitedly eyeing up that butt plug.....I'm quite the newbie to anal play, but after tonight, there's no way I'm going to skip at least exploring!! :twisted:
Thanks for your on-going advice/comments :hi:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:I notice that I need to be a fair way up the numbers to feel the urethral stimulation,
You sometimes have to go up a number of strengths before you feel something, but beware: this is not always the case. When I use electric contact gel it is much faster that I feel something, with the elastic bands I feel the current faster than with the supplied rubber bands (but here you can cover a part for more feeling) and on the nipples is another story. :shock:
So always go from low to high. Once you have found the right setting for you, you can set the time before it starts and program the correct settings during that time.

hogfan-sub wrote:I suddenly realized that each time I hit a new option, it would cycle through the others previously chosen.
At the bottom, at the second symbol you can choose whether it stays with that one waveform (1 in the circle arrow), goes through the wave-forms in the order (circular arrow without 1) or randomly chooses the wave-forms (the shape x).
hogfan-sub wrote:Still nervously but admittedly excitedly eyeing up that butt plug.....I'm quite the newbie to anal play, but after tonight, there's no way I'm going to skip at least exploring!! :twisted:
I was also afraid to use it in the beginning :facepalm: , see: I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:So we got ours! Lots of fun playing tonight until my partner turned the AI on experimentally. Apparently the power jumped up automatically a lot causing me to reflex and involuntarily moan/scream. Freaking out my partner tried to turn it off but it didn't immediately work. I was spasming for what seemed like forever pulling hard on my cuffs.

That was one of the most intense contractions I have ever experienced. I wouldn't say it was painful, but was over the top intense. Done for tonight
Have your partner read the red comments at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346#p98072. :whip: :rofl:
Have fun with it, but start always slow and first without bondage so you know what to expect. Only when I earn punishment do I see how far I can go and then let the random AI go up to 10 steps higher. :evil: (But NOT with my unipolar nipple clamps, because I find that too dangerous). :facepalm:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Coyote Night Three.
Took a deep breath and tried my first ever butt plug....and what a premiere!!
I noticed a distinctive "jolt" as I powered up the box, and also I was feeling sensations much sooner than the other methods. It all felt immediately wonderful and I managed to get up to 35. I then decided to try both channels out simultaneously, so I put the conductive loops on, top and base, and set channel B running. I went for broke, and took both channels up to 45....and wow! What a riot of sensations; utterly overwhelming and it wasn't too long before "edging" moans were coming forth aplenty!! Not wanting to venture into post-orgasm torture, I paused the box and removed the plug (mainly to make sure that I actually could!! The fear of being irretrievably "plugged" is going to take some time to pass!).

To end the evening session, I decided to veeeery gently dip my toe into estim bondage, so turned channel B up to 50, put the app on random and cuffed my wrists behind my back with a pair of quick-release handcuffs (more token than "real"). At that strength, some of the tapping and knocking patterns certainly begin to enter the realm of CBT for me :?

Soon going to be ready for some of those games, methinks! :D

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:Soon going to be ready for some of those games, methinks! :D
Nice to follow your evolution in your exploration and discovery of the DG-lab and its possibilities. Memories of my own resurface. :D
I just played Estim Hack. With DIY as a device and Torture on medium. Didn't make it to the end though: I didn't know where 3 more women were hiding and finally came before I could finish the game. :facepalm:
EstimHack_Ladies.jpg
EstimHack_Ladies.jpg (16.02 KiB) Viewed 3775 times
jamiec

Post by jamiec »

I've been lurking around, but I wanted to chime in.

Another happy customer here. When I first started reading this thread, I bought the coyote powerbox combo kit. I connect it to my iphone with the app, create a playlist with all the default pulses, set to random play, and random strength. Lots of fun.

I also got the estim chasity cage referenced in this thread -> viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14167&hilit=estim+chastity
Enjoying the whole package.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Congrats on the fun. :)

Yeah, this is one heck of a wonderful powerbox. Its so versatile, has a high intensity level that matches other top brands, its small and app controlled.

To all new players (and experienced players), here is a challenge for everyone of you who is willing (and daring) to accept it.

Put on an estim accessory that you are very familiar with and feel comfortable to use that does not easily allow for an orgasm. With penis rings, this can be achieved, depending on what position you use and how much you've already done estim on that location combined with how long ago the last few times were.

With estim its such that if you estim an area often enough in a short timespan (say 3 times in a week) the body gets used to the estim and you usually can go to higher levels without either it being too sensitive/painful or orgasm inducing.

Now that said, here's the challenge:
You wire yourself up and the powerbox is set to on. You enable estim just to test that it works, then turn the estim off, but keep the eyes turned on, so it is just a click away to turn it on again.

You now get dressed and place the powerbox itself close to your body under your clothes. For example, a buttplug or penis estim session can leave the powerbox in your undies somewhere.

As you are now fully dressed, plugged with a powerbox ready to be turned on, you bring yourself, your phone and estim box outside and venture into nature. Eg, the forest.

Once there, you get your phone out, use either the dg-lab or xtoys app, select a pattern and start the estim. You can freely choose the levels you want to use.
As the estim is ongoing, you walk through nature in a big circle if possible until you reach the same spot again. If you can't walk in a circle, go from point A to B to A again. Try to at least walk an hour if possible.

Once you reach the begin point again, you may turn off estim and then head home.

Enjoy, and please share your experience. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:To all new players (and experienced players), here is a challenge for everyone of you who is willing (and daring) to accept it.
You can attach the DG-lab to the inside of your leg with the supplied elastic band.

And if you dare the second time: set the "Strength increase AUTO" on Max+30 and the "Increase Rate" on every 120 s.
Start at a strength of the maximum you can easily tolerate - 25. :shock:
So the last 10 minute walk will be exciting. :twisted:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:To all new players (and experienced players), here is a challenge for everyone of you who is willing (and daring) to accept it.
You can attach the DG-lab to the inside of your leg with the supplied elastic band.

And if you dare the second time: set the "Strength increase AUTO" on Max+30 and the "Increase Rate" on every 120 s.
Start at a strength of the maximum you can easily tolerate - 25. :shock:
So the last 10 minute walk will be exciting. :twisted:
Boy oh boy; that all sounds like great fun (!). Just as soon as I've got over a recently acquired dose of Covid, I'll give that a go for sure :D

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:Boy oh boy; that all sounds like great fun (!). Just as soon as I've got over a recently acquired dose of Covid, I'll give that a go for sure :D
Rest well. :love:
This gives me the opportunity to try it out first. :mrgreen:
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote: I just played Estim Hack. With DIY as a device and Torture on medium. Didn't make it to the end though: I didn't know where 3 more women were hiding and finally came before I could finish the game. :facepalm:
EstimHack_Ladies.jpg
Oh this webtease seems to be new. I'm certainly gonna try this one.

Did anyone ever got a clean 2 channel Audio Input from webteases into the DG-Lab either with the DG-Labs App or Xtoys App?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JohnEs wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote: I just played Estim Hack.
Oh this webtease seems to be new. I'm certainly gonna try this one.
More new ones have been added, but this one seemed the most interesting to me.

You will find the first women chatting in Haxo...'s chat room. I found the last one after a while in the Messages (first symbol, just press close at the chat room, then you will return to the large menu).
You may need to have a sufficient number of points in the game of scissors, paper, rock. I have no idea. :facepalm:
Or first contacted one of the women after she gave you her phone number.
Let me know when you find the other women. :rofl: