DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:We just ordered a coyote a few days ago based on the reviews here as well :D

Excited to try it out and possibly program it a bit.
Welcome to the DG-Lab world. :mrgreen:
We should be asking money from the DG-lab salespeople to support BoundAnna for the good publicity for this toy. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: We should be asking money from the DG-lab salespeople to support BoundAnna for the good publicity for this toy.
Should I bring this up to the top dogs here?
kinbaku wrote: :rofl:
Whoops! Missed that. Nevermind.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
kilus31

Post by kilus31 »

is there any website for a laptop
substitute
app to dg lab
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

From a product developer point of view: You know you made a good product if people advertise for you without you paying them. :rofl:

Welcome to the club. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kilus31 wrote:is there any website for a laptop
substitute
app to dg lab
You can use the https://xtoys.app/ site and connect your DG-lab with Bluetooth: Type the "+" and choose the DG-lab.
Because my computer hasn't Bluetooth I haven't use it, but I used on this manner on my Android Mobile Phone.
So, I think it must work on your laptop if it has internet and Bluetooth.
Best use Chrome as explorer, there it is fully supported.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Coincidence? On the hottest day on record, my DG-Lab Coyote powerbox and all the extras has arrived! :D
My very first impressions are, that this is a serious piece of kit! It looks so wonderful and menacing with those LED eyes!
To be honest, it is all a little overwhelming, but I am super-excited to begin exploring. I would certainly value some guidance as to what "baby steps" to take first, from out of the box. I have briefly played with a standard TENS machine before, but this looks like a whole new level. Thanks for any help and tips you could give :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:Thanks for any help and tips you could give :D
First try only the DG-lab. Just connect something to A or B (A and B have different stimulations). Then you can select the color of the eyes after one push in and after the push up or push down; after that you push in again for the different strength and thereafter: push up = + and push down = -.
Finish with holding A or B down for about 3 seconds.

Then you can install the app from DG-lab and use that (see this thread).

Then the xtoys.app. (On different threads in BoundAnna).

I think you're going to get very hot and not just because of the heat outside. :mrgreen: :rofl:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:
First try only the DG-lab. Just connect something to A or B (A and B have different stimulations). Then you can select the color of the eyes after one push in and after the push up or push down; after that you push in again for the different strength and thereafter: push up = + and push down = -.

I think you're going to get very hot and not just because of the heat outside. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Thanks so much; I will do just that tonight. I'm so looking forward to trying out the conductive rubber loops.....maybe a little further on the journey before taking on the other inserts :shock: :rofl:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

hogfan-sub wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

Thanks so much; I will do just that tonight. I'm so looking forward to trying out the conductive rubber loops.....maybe a little further on the journey before taking on the other inserts :shock: :rofl:
Just finished my first out-of-the-box session and what can I say? Day one and I'm hooked!!! I took your suggestion and toggled through the powerbox "manual" range, using the two rubber loops at base and shaft. That was wonderful enough, but then I connected the blutooth app on my iphone and started working through the patterns and buttons....what a ride!! By the last two patterns, I had "braved" it up to 45, at which point I hit the Random Strength feature set at Max.30.....whoooooah! A few seconds of that and I had to ease off. By this time I decided to end for tonight and continue my explorations tomorrow. It felt so wonderful that I didn't want to have too much too soon! I can already tell however that this beauty is going to take me to deep pleasure, but also some prolonged edging and also some challenging discomfort, all of which I absolutely welcome! I can't wait to have some imaginative adventures with the Coyote, and maybe seek some challenging assignments from more seasoned players? :D

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:Day one and I'm hooked!!!
Thanks for sharing.
The possibilities seem to be endless. Once you have tried the 45 standard options in DG-lab, you can vary them with Artificial Intelligence, the start and stop times, the strength (a soft stimulation feels very different from a very strong stimulation).
Then you can create your own stimulation waves, work with the microphone and record different sounds or play sound files on your IPhone (micro, and then choose Audio file).
Then the different Milovana games.

And then you can enter a completely different world via xtoys.app with stimulations that others have made or let someone else stimulate you remotely.

And I haven't even mentioned the different places where you can be stimulated and the different products for this. The prostate from the inside with a plug and from the outside with a pad to name just one thing....
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote: you can vary them with Artificial Intelligence, the start and stop times, the strength
Lol, wait what???? Yes, it is smart AI, but AI stands for Auto increase, not Artificial Intellegence. LOL :rofl:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also to join in on the suggestions:

Keep in mind, every accessory, even if they are for the same area on the body, will feel different even if you use the same stimulation. It doesn't hurt investing in a few accessories. Some feel gentle and vibrational, others may actually feel painful and sharp. It definitely helps tuning your session in addition to choosing the length, strength and pattern.

Also, once you get ready to combine bondage and estim, I created this wonderful script for xtoys especially for bondage with estim. It allows you to slowly increase the estim over a period of time and turn the estim off at a certain time. It even allows you to postpone the session so you have plenty of time to tie yourself up and feel nothing, getting mentally ready for the session to come. I do recommend only to do this after you played enough with xtoys to know what your limits are, as this script can easily pass your limits if you are unprepared.

For example, if you use nipple clamps that add pressure, that pressure by itself, without any estim will add pain to your nipples, and as the estim grows, it will add to that pressure, making it even more uncomfortable. You may actually not be able to reach the same intensity level with that pain as without.

Also, these painful levels may give such pleasure that an orgasm is unavoidable. Being tied up with high levels of estim going on post-orgasm can be very challenging, although it will not be life threathening.

My advise therefor is, use the script at least once without being in bondage, and then repeat the session with the exact same settings while being in bondage.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:
My advise therefor is, use the script at least once without being in bondage, and then repeat the session with the exact same settings while being in bondage.

Thanks for the timely advice. I will indeed try to be patient before combining the estim with bondage, although I'm very excited for that. However, having once already accidentally ramped up the intensity whilst exploring the sliders, I wasn't half glad that I was unbound :shock: :shock: Slow and steady for now, but I hope it's not too long before I'm ready to explore your script :D