DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gregovic

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Gregovic »

BTW, when it comes to E-stim nipple clamps, Deviant Designs has the files online to print some bi-polar ones on thingiverse (youtube video and thingiverse link. Though Thingiverse seems to be down right now) Probably also possible to make them from some bits of wood. It's basically just to bits clamped together by screws holding some conductive rubber tubing.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:This is the estim japanese clover clamps
https://aliexpress.com/item/10050012898 ... 4c4dFaswc7

When I got them they were a bit bent so it wasn't really a strong grip. A bit of bending metal (the ends rubbed against the other ends at the base) its now working great. Very snug pull.
Thank you Slave_L. Are the cloverclamps bi-polar?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:BTW, when it comes to E-stim nipple clamps, Deviant Designs has the files online to print some bi-polar ones on thingiverse (youtube video and thingiverse link. Though Thingiverse seems to be down right now) Probably also possible to make them from some bits of wood. It's basically just to bits clamped together by screws holding some conductive rubber tubing.
Thanks Gregovic, and thingiverse is down :cry: , but thanks to your reference to the youtube video I found this beautiful site: https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/est ... rosex.html. She has a review of DG_Lab: https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/dg- ... eview.html.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:This is the estim japanese clover clamps
https://aliexpress.com/item/10050012898 ... 4c4dFaswc7

When I got them they were a bit bent so it wasn't really a strong grip. A bit of bending metal (the ends rubbed against the other ends at the base) its now working great. Very snug pull.
Thank you Slave_L. Are the cloverclamps bi-polar?
No unipolar. But trust me, that's only an issue if you are stupid and do stupid things. This will hurt before you get to high levels and if you don't go for no estim and sudden high power estim followed by no estim, you'll be fine. Also, if you put them on the nipple itself rather than over the nipple at the base, they are even stronger, so even less intensity is needed, and it feels more awesome too. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:No unipolar. But trust me, that's only an issue if you are stupid and do stupid things. This will hurt before you get to high levels and if you don't go for no estim and sudden high power estim followed by no estim, you'll be fine. Also, if you put them on the nipple itself rather than over the nipple at the base, they are even stronger, so even less intensity is needed, and it feels more awesome too. :)
Thanks, with that example of what not to do, it is now clear to me. So, attach it to the tip of the nipple and then set a standard like Breath and then slowly and little by little increase the power until it feels comfortable. :mrgreen:
Do you also use those with sudden sharp pulses like Heartbeat?
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

What was the shipping time?

Great review!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:What was the shipping time?

Great review!
Thank you, I plan to expand this even further (maybe make a tutorial on how everything works). As you can see, there are already a number of members who have made a good contribution to this that are interesting for everyone. :worship:
The delivery had already arrived after 17 days. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:No unipolar. But trust me, that's only an issue if you are stupid and do stupid things. This will hurt before you get to high levels and if you don't go for no estim and sudden high power estim followed by no estim, you'll be fine. Also, if you put them on the nipple itself rather than over the nipple at the base, they are even stronger, so even less intensity is needed, and it feels more awesome too. :)
Thanks, with that example of what not to do, it is now clear to me. So, attach it to the tip of the nipple and then set a standard like Breath and then slowly and little by little increase the power until it feels comfortable. :mrgreen:
Do you also use those with sudden sharp pulses like Heartbeat?
Yeah, those work too, you just want to avoid sudden big changes in intensity going from a low (or none) to a high level. The AI random setting with +30 can be used safely if the total intensity level is low and you definitely can take the +30, but at stronger intensities, this is where you have to get a bit careful and maybe choose to just not do it. The random pattern change even if all patterns are in the mix (excluding custom ones as I don't know what you have there) are fine.

I do strongly recommend to take the estim while having your body relaxed as much as possible. Its not bad if you tense your upper body a bit, just ensure you relax enough in between too. This'll help taking the estim and will ensure you don't trigger your panic button which could be mistaken for heart rhythm disorder due to estim. The tense is only important with high levels though. This is when you feel estim going into your breasts more (but this means you have 130+ on the unit for sure). Normally with estim on the nipples you won't feel it go into your breasts at all.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:The random pattern change even if all patterns are in the mix (excluding custom ones as I don't know what you have there) are fine.
Thanks again for the fine explanation Slave_L. With the customs I only have 2 variations of your custom: the beginning is completely the same but the run-out on the one goes down very slowly to about 70% while the other goes down faster to 10% after the 28 settings.
The return choice and the random choice at the bottom of the screen also do the home-made ones. Only sometimes the run back choise makes crazy jumps: he goes well in the beginning, but then skips some that he handles on the second round.

I also tried the pause and resume option today with the default setting of both between 30 and 60 seconds. It works well as long as I have the phone open and keep it active: it chooses a time between 30 and 60 seconds when it stimulates, then stops with another random time between 30 and 60 seconds (shown at the top right by a clock with a white point in front for active and a red point for pause) and this over and over.
If my screen goes out or I cover my cell phone screen - causing it to close as well - the clock runs very slowly and random at the pause time. This can take 5 to 10 minutes for it to become active between 30 and 60 seconds. An error in the program, or an error with the clock of my Samsung S6 mobile phone?
Now, I enjoyed it anyway. In particular, the first stimulation after such a long rest period hits hard. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That is battery savings. You can set your app to not do any battery savings and allow it to run in the background, that should keep things fast. But best is to just not turn off the screen. ;)

That said, my Xiaomi Mi 9t pro has an insane batterylife, I can easily keep it running for hours with estim and screen on, something you cannot do on your Samsung Galaxy S6. So you'll need to charge your phone to accomplish the same.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:That is battery savings. You can set your app to not do any battery savings and allow it to run in the background, that should keep things fast. But best is to just not turn off the screen. ;)

That said, my Xiaomi Mi 9t pro has an insane batterylife, I can easily keep it running for hours with estim and screen on, something you cannot do on your Samsung Galaxy S6. So you'll need to charge your phone to accomplish the same.
OK, I always had my mobile connected to the net anyway. Unfortunately I can only turn off the time-out on my cell phone to a maximum of 10 minutes. I'm now looking for other options to prevent this. At the same time trying to cover the rubber bands with a piece of paper so that the current flows properly through the penis to connect to the 2 rubber bands.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:That is battery savings. You can set your app to not do any battery savings and allow it to run in the background, that should keep things fast. But best is to just not turn off the screen. ;)

OK, I always had my mobile connected to the net anyway. Unfortunately I can only turn off the time-out on my cell phone to a maximum of 10 minutes. I'm now looking for other options to prevent this. At the same time trying to cover the rubber bands with a piece of paper so that the current flows properly through the penis to connect to the 2 rubber bands.
I thought I found it. If I use the setting that DG-Lab can use as much energy as it wants, then the screen will turn off after the time-out (set to 15 seconds for the test), but DG-Lab will happily stay at the set values and switch off, now without it being off for a long time. Both times to be tested are set between 5 and 6 seconds.
However, this was purely coincidental, after a while the long rest periods returned. So experiment further. :(

The papers work: because one rubber band is covered at the top and the other at the bottom, you oblige the current to pass through the penis. However, a piece of adhesive tape where you stick the end off the tape to itself so that it can be easily removed afterwards is better because you have much better contact with the skin where there is no adhesive tape on the rubber.

Finally found the app for Android 5, 6 and 7: Stay Alive!.
It has an option to remain active while running a particular app (DG-Lab), but this didn't work for me. Another option is that it remains active when it is being charged. So after activating GD-Lab, start up the Stay Alive! leaving the mobile phone open on the charger works (immediately if you cover the screen with the protective cover, it stops, if you open the protective cover again, it starts again immediately). :D

I will leave the rest, although no longer applicable, but to show that finding a solution is not always smooth sailing. So if you are stuck with something, stick with it and ask the members for help, they can help you on your way.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

IT is my job... I could've solved the issue for you. :P
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:IT is my job... I could've solved the issue for you. :P
You have already helped me well. :worship: :love:
I had tried a number of apps. They were very promising, but in the end they didn't work. This app works and is also free and without advertising.
Personally, I like such a quest, it is sometimes a lot of work to find where something goes wrong in a program or electronic circuit but that makes the satisfaction great afterwards when you finally find the solution. :wink:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 19 Jan 2021, 14:17, edited 2 times in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

My next article: the egg (not the Columbus egg). :rofl:
Click on the picture for a larger image.
egg1.jpg
egg2.jpg
egg3.jpg