DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Obvious question for DG-Lab users: Given that Channel A and Channel B produce different patterns for each colors, which means, that with 4 colors, you get a total of 8 different patterns, which channel did you use? ;)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention it. This one was both on channel A. The green one gives 5 separate pulses separated by a short pause after the fifth. impossible for me to cum, but good for edging. :mrgreen:
The bright blue gives 4 slightly longer connected signals, the 4th of which is more vibrating. With every 4th time I get more excited without the other 3 times giving me a rest to return to an unexcited state.

Everything on my mobile phone and the xtoys app stops when my mobile phone switches off. For that I always use the app that you advised me to keep the mobile phone on while I use the xtoys app.
This also gives the following option: I have set that app that the GSM remains on as long as it is supplied with power. I can then switch off the power with a time clock, so that the GSM also cuts out after a while and the stimulation stops.
rexter

Post by rexter »

Recently, I mistakenly accepted the upgrade notification. I forget what the problem was, but I had to go back to 1.2.4. I had to locate the original apk that was still on my phone, but it was fortunately there.

I noticed also that there's a pulse synchronization option. That part works, but it no longer cycles waveforms after the first. What a let down.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Few days back I played Estim Distraction - Trans Edition.
With PC volume at 60% and in the DG-lab program only changed the following for channel A and B: strength at 80 and bottom glider "Strength factor" at 20% - under the space between the h and the f.

While you see various transgender women for about 20 seconds each, you are strongly stimulated.
You must also recognize 3 women. If you are correct you will get one point.
If you indicate the wrong woman, or if you have not recognized her, one point is deducted. Below 5 points you will also be punished with an extra stimulation by the mistress of the house. Once you have chosen a name of one of the 3 women, if you think you have recognized her, you can no longer change it and you have to bear the consequences if it is wrong. :twisted:
You can also exchange 5, 10 or 15 points for a longer lasting stimulation.

The idea is that you keep playing it until you have had your full orgasm. Don't cheat. :mrgreen:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:Few days back I played Estim Distraction - Trans Edition.
With PC volume at 60% and in the DG-lab program only changed the following for channel A and B: strength at 80 and bottom glider "Strength factor" at 20% - under the space between the h and the f.

While you see various transgender women for about 20 seconds each, you are strongly stimulated.
You must also recognize 3 women. If you are correct you will get one point.
If you indicate the wrong woman, or if you have not recognized her, one point is deducted. Below 5 points you will also be punished with an extra stimulation by the mistress of the house. Once you have chosen a name of one of the 3 women, if you think you have recognized her, you can no longer change it and you have to bear the consequences if it is wrong. :twisted:
You can also exchange 5, 10 or 15 points for a longer lasting stimulation.

The idea is that you keep playing it until you have had your full orgasm. Don't cheat. :mrgreen:

Thanks
Sounds fun. Must try this. Did you just activate microphone on your phone? Or you have DG-Lab connected to your computer.
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:Sounds fun. Must try this. Did you just activate microphone on your phone? Or you have DG-Lab connected to your computer.
Like the other Milovana webteases with estim, I only activated the microphone on DG-lab on my smartphone and lay the phone on the desktop.
Don't forget to mute your mobile phone. :shock: That's why I usually do it at night: least chance of an unexpected phone call, less street noise, ... 8)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Found some nice sites if you want to experiment with audio and your DG-lab:
examples of sounds: various stim files, read also the "# Stimfile.Archive.READ.ME.txt"

program to make your own sounds or load some that others have made: stimcomposer

Have fun with it and let us know what you think, which one you liked best, which one was worst. :hi:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

To sympathize with Gwrolla during his evening session with the Gush toy:
I connected the DG-lab to my penis with the B channel at the bottom and top at the body side and the A channel at the bottom and top at the tip:
DGLabConnections.jpg
DGLabConnections.jpg (7.14 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Started the program "Stay Alive" and xtoys.app with the program "Intense" for one hour with the following settings:
max A and B at 200 (72%), channel A and B at 120 (43%) and frequency A and B at 100 Hz.
Then switched to the "Toggle" program with the same settings and with speed at maximum.
After an hour "Intense" and half an hour "Toggle" I came, but then I continued for another hour as torture. :twisted: The last 10 minutes were the hardest. :mrgreen:
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Has anyone ordered a coyote recently? Can you tell me what the shipping time on it was? I cant find how long it takes aywhere.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mtlsub wrote:Has anyone ordered a coyote recently? Can you tell me what the shipping time on it was? I cant find how long it takes aywhere.
I ordered my DG lab from AliExpress on December 19, 2020, and although the order said it would not arrive until early April 2021, I already had it on January 13, 2021.
When I look at AliExpress now, I see if I ordered it today, it would arrive on April 1, 2022.
If you order at https://www.dungeon-lab.com/faqs.html yourself with Express speed, it will normally be with you between 3 weeks (see the link).
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I hope dg-labs is faster than ali express and the whole covid shipping issue has calm down a bit . I ordered today but I move mid april. I cant have the parcel arrive AFTER I leave! :facepalm:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mtlsub wrote:I hope dg-labs is faster than ali express and the whole covid shipping issue has calm down a bit . I ordered today but I move mid april. I cant have the parcel arrive AFTER I leave! :facepalm:
Normally I think you'll get it before mid-April. You can always contact them if you have not received anything by April 5th.
That means they are aware and if it is sent back to them because it has been left in customs for too long, you can more easily have it re-sent to your new address.

But I'll cross my fingers and light a candle for the saint of missing objects so that you'll be sure to receive it in time. In any case, let me know if it didn't work out, and I'll file a complaint against that saint. :) :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

mtlsub wrote:I hope dg-labs is faster than ali express and the whole covid shipping issue has calm down a bit . I ordered today but I move mid april. I cant have the parcel arrive AFTER I leave! :facepalm:
Maybe it is I stopped listening to NPR, but I think the pandemic is over. Or at least everyone is sick of it. :rofl:
Can't you have mail forwarded? Also, is your username going to change?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Hi,
as a long time reader here and doing selfbondage for years, I'm now interested in spicing up thing with estim.
Because of the BT connectivity I think the DG Labs is one most interesting estims.

I would order it directly from their website (currently around 108$ with shipping).
Does anyone have experience with them shipping to Europe or Germany? Especially after the new tax-free limits since last July? AliExpress has solved all issues but I'm unsure with DG labs. I want to avoid going to the next Customs office.

Best,
John
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've done many orders from AliExpress, that goes fine, but recently I did 2 orders from DVTrade, one of them was held by customs and I had to pay extra fees and the other one slipped through.

So if the company you buy from does not do taxes properly and list vat on their website or that they are outside the EU, I'd not take my chances and just use AliExpress instead. There are often sales moments, so its your best time to buy it during a sale. AliExpress is now also really safe that if you don't get the package, you just open a dispute and get a refund. So all that can really happen is a long shipping delay. AliExpress and the comments also can give you an estimate on how fast that particular seller is shipping. Covid problems aside of course.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, JohnEs. Like KinkInSpace from the Netherlands, I also bought my DG-lab from AliExpress from out Belgium.
They automatically add the extra costs of VAT so that you do not suffer from customs costs afterwards.
Usually it even arrives earlier than the estimate they give, which you can usually follow up with a tracing.

In addition to the extensive application of DG-Lab, there is the extensive xtoys.app that is expanding every moment. So plenty of room to play with it.
So also welcome to our group of DG-Lab enthusiasts. :hi: