DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sinned

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Sinned »

Thanks to Shannon and Kinbaku for the warm welcome and helpful tips! I'll try a rubber tipped stylus. However, that won't stop the sliders from moving to the maximum setting every time I close out the "smart strength" page. Sometimes, the "Random Strength Jump" setting snaps to the maximum setting when I move down and adjust the "Strength Increase Auto" slider. It's a bigger problem on Channel B; sometimes it works fine on Channel A.

I keep hoping DG-Labs will update their app to solve what they said was a known issue.

But even with these issues, it's a great machine!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sinned wrote:I keep hoping DG-Labs will update their app to solve what they said was a known issue.

But even with these issues, it's a great machine!
Presumably such a rubber tipped stylus will not work. :( It is indeed a different problem than the one I had.
But I do notice that they occasionally do an update, so let's hope that the next update will solve your problem. :D
Sinned

Post by Sinned »

Great news! I just got a new version of the DG-Labs app: V1.2.4 for iPhones.

It appears, at first glance, to have fixed the main problems with the "Smart Strength" page. That page now has a new first line, that says, "The strength of Channel B chang...." That's all it says. If anybody knows what the complete sentence is, please let me know.

I'd like to take credit for motivating DG-Labs to issue their new version following my comments here, but that's probably just coincidence.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sinned wrote:Great news! I just got a new version of the DG-Labs app: V1.2.4 for iPhones.

I'd like to take credit for motivating DG-Labs to issue their new version following my comments here, but that's probably just coincidence.
The magical power of the members of BoundAnna is very strong. 8)

But I think it has more to do with a new ability to synchronize the B channel to respond with the strength of the A channel. That was changed with the Android version 1.2.4. :(

So please be patient so that we can use our inner powers so that your problem is solved quickly.

Anyway, let us know how it goes. That may be useful for others with an iPhone.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Android also has a new update. Cool. I'm on version 1.3.3 now
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sinned wrote:Great news! I just got a new version of the DG-Labs app: V1.2.4 for iPhones.

It appears, at first glance, to have fixed the main problems with the "Smart Strength" page. That page now has a new first line, that says, "The strength of Channel B chang...." That's all it says. If anybody knows what the complete sentence is, please let me know.

The full text is:
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-11-22-19-16-37-481_com.bjsm.dungeonlab.png
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:The magical power of the members of BoundAnna is very strong. 8)
if-you-only-knew-the-power-dark-side.gif
if-you-only-knew-the-power-dark-side.gif (42.8 KiB) Viewed 11224 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sinned

Post by Sinned »

Hi KinkInSpace,
Thanks so much for posting the full text of that first line. You must be using an Android, because that line is truncated on my iPhone.

linking the strength of Channel B to Channel A is a new feature for iPhones; I'll have to mull over how to make use of it.

Thanks again!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, I'm using Android. :)

You're welcome. Enjoy. Basically, when set, increasing the strength on A will also increase the strength on B. If you change the strength on B, it will not change the strength on A, so it allows you to set A to 40, And B is also set to 40, then you reduce B to 20, then A is 40, B is 20. You increase A by 5 to 45, B will increase to 25.

Handy is that if you enable auto increment to A, it will also change them to B. If you enable random strength, the difference from previous value will also be added to B. So if by Random, A jumps from 45 to 49, B will jump from 25 to 29.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Last night I did it:
Removed my clothes except for the leather ankle and wrist cuffs.

Tied in spread eagle with feet to the spreader bar with 2 ratchets so I could spread my legs out towards the spreader bar which is tied to the cabinet leg. So that I can not make any movement in the spread legs.

Below me a lounger cushion with a number of folded towels above to catch everything. :roll:

Close to the body, the elastic bands with the contacts above and below the penis connect to the B channel of the DG-lab.
Above these bands the Masturbator Wand Attachment with the European wand vibrator at minimum strength in a position against the frenulum. :twisted:
Lovense Gemini nipple clamps on position 4: constant pulling on the nipples. :mrgreen:
Time padlocks at 2 hours duration for both left and right hand cuffs; the one on the left on a ring, the one on the right on zipties that I can open again as a backup (if both time padlocks should fail).

Then "Stay alive" app started so my cell phone doesn't go down.
Then xtoys.app with pattern Moan softly~ by Leetthief (4m05s) and the 5 steps program from HitchhikerNL and KinkInSpace, this time with the following changed settings (the other settings were the same as in the link):
Maximum strength on channel B at 160 8)
Initial delay 120 sec (to get ready in bondage and to take a 2 minute break for the next rounds :facepalm: )
phase 2 delay 30 sec
phase 3 delay 60 sec
phase 4 at max 245 sec (so to have all "Moan's streak softly~" program running during maximum strength)
end tour set at 115 minutes (at least 2 rounds, the first round focused on not having an orgasm, the 2nd round on having the orgasm as late as possible to have as little torture as possible - the latter of course failed :shock: )

Pull the 2 ratchets for stretching and spreading the legs;
then left cuff with ratchet connected to the left time padlock;
homemade blindfold on so that everything was pitch black;
right cuff connected to the right time padlock;
tested if I can get to the zip ties (my only way out if something happens)
and then pull the ratchet of the left hand with the right hand.

Only the nipples hurt too much after the orgasm, but that was quickly forgotten when the penis also got its strong turn on. :whip: :twisted:
Hipkip

Post by Hipkip »

Have been playing around with the coyote and xtoys for a month now, and it really elevated my experience :D .

One thing I noticed is, that it's really easy to cum when you go up in strength to your tolerable pain levels. However, this also makes me cum shorter and less comfortable. I just get anxious knowing that when I cum I have to turn it off asap, because then I will feel the real pain and no pleasure.

I prefer more comfortable and vibrating scenario's in the pleasure zone. Does anyone have a good scenario or tips for achieving this?

For myself, I just like the wave like motion of breath. With waves, you feel more vibration and no pain. The Xtoys pattern "handjob, getting steadily faster" is even better but don't know how to mimic this pattern in DG-lab.

Also, what are the best places for positioning the pads, to mimic the feeling of getting pounded in the ass? Currently, I find one on the perineum and one above the anus works well. I'm less in favor of using the buttplug, because it's more difficult to achieve vibration.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hipkip wrote:Have been playing around with the coyote and xtoys for a month now, and it really elevated my experience :D .
Also, what are the best places for positioning the pads, to mimic the feeling of getting pounded in the ass?
Welcome to the DG-lab-club, Hipkip. :mrgreen:

I also like the soft "Breath" more. For example, yesterday I had again only used the DG-lab on channel B with the penis connected and the light blue coyote eyes.

Sometimes I also want pain so that I really have to suffer, usually tied up so that I can't escape right after I've came.

Just tested KinkInSpace new xtoys.app program. Sometimes with pleasant signals, but occasionally strong signals to keep you awake. :twisted:
In any case, don't put it too strong. The different signals that last only 8 seconds prevent you to cum.

The most I use these days are the elastic bands with metal contacts, one on the bottom and the other on the top of the penis so that the current flows through the penis.

Another good one is a pad at the perineum and another contact at the penis.
The middle of the inner thighs or even the bottoms of the feet give a different effect.

I also bought myself a small butt plug. This has the advantage that you feel the electrical signals more at the opening of the anus. This combined with a pad on the perineum gives a special effect.

So enough to explore and try out what you prefer. :hi:
Hipkip

Post by Hipkip »

kinbaku wrote: Welcome to the DG-lab-club, Hipkip. :mrgreen:
Thanks kinbaku! Greetings from The Netherlands.

I tested the kinkinspace program, it was awesome. Made me cum, then the signal stopped and started again after a few seconds and I was still cumming :o .

I mostly prefer a continuous and vibrating wave pattern. Something like the Xtoys handjob pattern. Still trying to figure out if I can recreate such a pattern in DG-lab.

I just ordered the elastic bands with metal contacts, you mentioned. Currently, using the silicone straps but my dick doesn't really like the feeling afterwards when I use them daily. Hopefully this will make the electric contact with the skin more smooth.

Going to try out your tip as well on butt plug + pad on the perineum. Would be nice if it's possible to combine butt plug + 1 pad + 2 elastic bands.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I actually found out that there's still a problem with XToys. It somehow doesn't translate the pattern into good signals, and there's little I can do about it, unlike the DG-Lab app itself, where all works great.

It seems like sometimes it just doesn't grab the actual pattern, Say you have a signal going from 100% to 0% in less than a second. It will gauge its value every x ms. When it does, it may be that it happens at 100% and the next at 60% and the next at 20% and then at 0% and that is what you feel. But it can also be that it does 0%, (the place just before 100%, and then 61%m 21% and 0% again. As you see, it never goes at 100% so its much softer. The chance of it hitting at 100% is very slim, but occasionally happens and as such, it feels more intense. Similarly, I have peaks of 0.1ms long, and sometimes it just completely misses one. Similarly, if I want to make it shorter to make it feel like spikes, its even more hit-and-miss.

Not sure where that goes wrong, and not sure if there's anything I can do about it. I've contacted the developer about this issue, and they added the ability to add frequency to it, but it still never solved the inaccuracy problem.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I went with my dg-lab today to visit the Mistress Bricy at Bricy's Estim Experience.

It consists of 10 floors where after each treatment by one of the women you can choose between simply continuing or undergoing pain treatment. Then you come to Bricy who sends you to the pain zone after all or sends you a floor higher as a reward for good behaviour. But she can also let you meet another women on the same floor with another sort of stimulation.
If you don't log out you meet every time a different women.

There are 4 levels you can choose at the beginning:
EASY - 50/50 chance of staying on current floor or moving up. No pain (sissy mode).
HARD - Risk of being sent downstairs 1 floor and receiving mild pain.
EXTREME - Increased risk of being sent downstairs and harder, more frequent pain.
INSANE - High risk of being sent downstairs, frequent intense pain (for experienced users).

I had chosen INSANE with a strength of 150 on channels A and B, a frequency factor of 50% and Strength factor of about 7% (under the letter 'n' of Strength). The sound on my PC is equal to 60%.

So I shouldn't have choose INSANE to begin with: I only made it to the 4th floor where I couldn't hold back an orgasm so I was punished for it.
You may not be allowed to cum until the 10th floor! :shock: