DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Kinbaku »

I received the special super glue with which I repaired the butt plug. Unfortunately a little bit had landed on my fingers and from there on the butt plug. Fortunately I was able to restore this with the set of polish files for my nails and it shines again as before.
I am sensitive at the back: I can set the DG lab strength to a maximum of 9. :mrgreen:
Already had some nice sessions with this butt plug.
Although I used a lot of lube, the butt plug was slightly warm after the sessions and therefore the lube probably dried up. Because of this I could not remove it without hands. It worked with pulling light on the end of the plug.
That's why I'm going to wait a long time until I've tested everything before I start using the egg. I don't want to go to the infirmary to have it removed. :shock:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I have received and tried the bipolar nipple clamps. First with the setting "Breath" and then slowly increased the strength. I felt like one nipple was being stimulated more than the other (even thought one clamp was broken). That's why I switched the nipple clamps after I had turned everything off.
Only with further experimentation did I notice what was wrong: if you clamped the nipple from below, I could safely get to a strength of 50; if you only clamped the very tip of the nipple I barely gained 10 when I had to stop for the first experiences.

With that order I also bought a cable that turns 1 jack plug into 5. I had one attached back to my nipples, and a second to my penis. I thought the current would be distributed and it wouldn't feel that strong. That's why I immediately put it on strength 50 because my nipples could handle this. But my penis could barely take it!
Luckily I didn't use any bondage to end it right away.
I then tried and enjoyed each wave pattern one by one in this setup before moving on to the next pattern. Then I let the program do this run. The program does not always follow the correct order, but it eventually does them all at once.
rezreal

Post by rezreal »

Built something a while ago for the coyote: https://rezreal.github.io/coyote/web-bl ... ample.html
It basically is a library to build actual web-apps for the coyote - the page above just is a demo to experiment with the devices parameters.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

rezreal wrote:Built something a while ago for the coyote: https://rezreal.github.io/coyote/web-bl ... ample.html
It basically is a library to build actual web-apps for the coyote - the page above just is a demo to experiment with the devices parameters.
This is really cool. Is the source available? I don't have a GitHub account so I couldn't login and didn't want to make an account only to find out the source wasn't available.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Looks to me like everything is there: https://github.com/rezreal/coyote/blob/ ... ample.html
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks, got it.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

As a result of this article, I connected the DG-lab yesterday via my two new bipolar nipple clamps to my frenulum. About 1 cm apart and half an hour played with all kinds of waveforms and strengths and the AI. Some were pleasant, others painful (unable to hold back a scream a few times). So interesting possibilities in a future bondage. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yikes!

If you want to have some fun, use... I think its the blue??? default preset that you can use if you just connect the device itself without using Bluetooth. But try any... There is one that is going to be really nasty. ;)

Too bad, there's no Smart-AI on there though.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Too bad, there's no Smart-AI on there though.
I am thinking of making an appropriate sound recording with a program that I then convert to MP3 and store it in my mobile phone to have it played by DG-lab. You then have the option to play with frequencies, volumes, silences and waveforms. You can make it as long as you want, giving it a form of randomness. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Let me know if you get it to work and if it feels the same as the build-in program. :)

Would love to have that program. I doubt it will be extremely hard to recreate using the pattern builder though. :) But its really hard to do trial and error if you have to switch between modes. So if you can record the pattern somehow, its probably quite a lot easier to reprogram it using the pattern builder and then onl finetune it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Let me know if you get it to work and if it feels the same as the build-in program. :)

Would love to have that program. I doubt it will be extremely hard to recreate using the pattern builder though. :) But its really hard to do trial and error if you have to switch between modes. So if you can record the pattern somehow, its probably quite a lot easier to reprogram it using the pattern builder and then onl finetune it.
I'm probably going to use the Linux free music program Frescobaldi (is an easier user interface for the program Lilypond in which you can simply write your music via a text file - such as LaTeX for TeX files) to test it with different notes and durations and rhythms. I can have it played immediately after I have written a piece and can easily change and adjust everything to my own taste.

I also played for an hour yesterday with the light blue and dark blue default settings of DG-lab. So with the bipolar nipple clamps clamped to the frenulum. This time with the nipple clamps facing each other so that they clamped more meat than the last time, where I clamped them in the direction of the penis. I had the penis blocked against the abdomen and the bottom clamp was in the up direction and the top clamp in the down direction.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

And.... How was it?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:And.... How was it?
I liked it. :drool: Regularly increased and decreased the strength, the clamps placed a little higher and a little lower, the clamps placed in the middle and at the bottom of the penis on the skin or ... just enjoyed the electricity on the frenulum with my hands intertwined behind my head. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:This is the estim japanese clover clamps
https://aliexpress.com/item/10050012898 ... 4c4dFaswc7
When I got them they were a bit bent so it wasn't really a strong grip. A bit of bending metal (the ends rubbed against the other ends at the base) its now working great. Very snug pull.
Thank you Slave_L. Are the cloverclamps bi-polar?
No unipolar. But trust me, that's only an issue if you are stupid and do stupid things. This will hurt before you get to high levels and if you don't go for no estim and sudden high power estim followed by no estim, you'll be fine. Also, if you put them on the nipple itself rather than over the nipple at the base, they are even stronger, so even less intensity is needed, and it feels more awesome too. :)
I just ordered my Easter gift: the unipolar japanese clover clamps like the one in the address above from Slave_L. Without the device, only the clover clamps, the detachable connection cap and the connection cable with the jack plug. By Aliexpress.com, cost price with 46% discount and no transport costs: $ 8.79 (EUR 7.82). :D

With channel B for the unipolar clover clamps with a gentle nipple stimulation and with the 5-way cable in channel A for 5 other things with a higher strength and AI active (penis/scrotum-elastic and -electrorubbers, butt plug, Conductive Urethral Bar, electro pads). :twisted:

On the way to the next step in the DG lab experiences. :drool: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh poor you... the 5 cable splitter thingy... it won't work out the way you think it will, because that is simply not how electricity works.

Electricity wants to find the path of the least resistence so from all the devices connected to the cable, 2 of all 10 contact points will become a bridge to which the estim flows. If at some point the electricity wants to jump to a different electrode, then from 0 to full the other electrode will produce electricity. It is unfortunately not suitable for estim usage even though the cable claims it is. I don't know who did the testing because I'd say there was none.

And yes, I bought one of those because I thought I could get around it by placing all electrodes at exactly the same distance apart so estim would go to all pads but nope, still only favors 2 of the pads and sometimes jumps around if for some reason the electricity decides another combination is closer. I used it once and never again.