DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tueffy

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by tueffy »

That graph might indeed prove to be useful.

Seems like a way better way to check if the signal is correct(ish) than going by feeling once the device is here.

Thanks.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I just ordered my Easter gift: the unipolar japanese clover clamps like the one in the address above from Slave_L. Without the device, only the clover clamps, the detachable connection cap and the connection cable with the jack plug. By Aliexpress.com, cost price with 46% discount and no transport costs: $ 8.79 (EUR 7.82). :D
I just received the electric Japanese nipple clamps. The nipple clamps are of a lower quality than my original one. They don't close on their own. They will only tighten when you pull them, but this does not mind, because the intention is to stimulate with the electricity rather than by clamping. Once you pull them closed they stick in place, so better than my regular electric nipple clamps that don't stay at all and that I would have to stick on with duct tape if I want to use them.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of work with my house for a few weeks so that the actual test will only happen after a few weeks. I do look forward to it and consider it the reward for the hard work. :)
I had the same problem actually. Seems the base curved metal needs to be bent a little, then it will freely move and not cause them to stick. They are not as strong as my other clover clamps either, but they work. Construction is poor, but that's not really the point. I could actually just remove the rubber tips from my other japanese clover clamps and get the metal attachments from the cheap ones and put them on the good ones to have a good set of electric japanese clamps, but so far, by just bending the metal a bit, I now got them to work reliably enough so that I don't need it anymore.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:I had the same problem actually. Seems the base curved metal needs to be bent a little, then it will freely move and not cause them to stick. They are not as strong as my other clover clamps either, but they work. Construction is poor, but that's not really the point. I could actually just remove the rubber tips from my other japanese clover clamps and get the metal attachments from the cheap ones and put them on the good ones to have a good set of electric japanese clamps, but so far, by just bending the metal a bit, I now got them to work reliably enough so that I don't need it anymore.
Thanks. I read somewhere in a post about Japanese nipple clamps that you can control them by bending the base curves a bit apart. Nice to hear this can be done with these. They are really not of the same quality as my other ones, but it is OK. I definitely want to keep the other ones for scenarios without e-stim on the nipples. :mrgreen:

They also have no metal disc as a contact point (They just took out the rubber without putting a copper piece in it as a good conductor). I can solve that problem by sawing off discs from a thick electrical cable and attaching them to the nipple clamps. 8)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Today I tried my electric Japanese nipple clamps for the first time. Attached to the very tip of the nipples.

First with "Breath" and slowly increasing the strength from 0 to 35. Then I felt the elektricity. Then systematically increased to strength 45 with 15 seconds of waiting before continuing at each step.
At 45 was the setting where it started to get painful, so lowered it to strength 40 and tried all other waveforms at that strength. I liked "Compress" the best and therefore enjoyed "Compress" at strength 40 for half an hour and the last 3 minutes at 45.
Although I had not set up the A.I. it seemed to me that it was going up and down in waves, especially when I started to move back and forth from the sensation. :roll: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Try my sort video with these and AI on. Its awesome. Not too painful most of the time, only a few moments. Works really well. :)

I usually use strength 70-90, and yes, I too feel the electricity around 40. Its funny how between 40-50 there is a zone where I think it hurts a lot, but when I push past that, that's when it starts to feel really good. It then becomes like a vibrator.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Try my sort video with these and AI on. Its awesome. Not too painful most of the time, only a few moments. Works really well. :)

I usually use strength 70-90, and yes, I too feel the electricity around 40. Its funny how between 40-50 there is a zone where I think it hurts a lot, but when I push past that, that's when it starts to feel really good. It then becomes like a vibrator.
Thanks for the information. I have that sort of video as an mp3 file on my cell phone. :love:
I will first try how much I get above that 50. Then I know which settings of AI I can use to surprise me with that sorting program. :twisted: :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

First with only my DG-lab and Japanese electric cloveclamps I tried Breath and Compress and the strength increased slowly to 70.

Then the strength reduced to 51 and set the AI ​​to random +19 in a period of 1/13 seconds (top slider).
At first it was only painful, but after a few minutes the phenomenon of the vibration appeared. Splendid! Thanks Slave_L !!! :D

I enjoyed lying for 20 minutes without bondage, but with my hands crossed behind my head so that I rested my head on my hands and my nipples were stretched extra. :mrgreen:

Then tried the sort file with the same settings and AI settings for 20 minutes. Sometimes it was just a gentle touch on the nipples, sometimes those pleasant vibrations :) and ...
at times like someone twisted my nipples 360°around itself. :shock:

Next time it will be 60 minutes that sort file, so I tried the full 59 minute sort file. However, with a strength of 51 and AI setting of random +9 in random period of 1/20 seconds (top slider) and an increase of +10 with every 300 seconds (bottom slider all the way to the right). So it starts with a gentle initiation of strength that changes randomly every 20 seconds between 51 and 60 to have a strength that fluctuates between 61 and 70 after 50 minutes (10 x 300 seconds) for the last 10 minutes. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, that's going to be fun.

Keep in mind, that the duration of 60 minutes will be quite some time for clover clamps (even ones that don't grab much) will be on. At some time, you think the pain is from the electricity, while it is actually from the clamps themselves.

I've done 60 minutes with the clover clamps on the sort mp3 and at the end, even the vibrations that are pleasant become challenging, especially with AI going higher and higher. I think I pushed it to 90 or so?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Oh, that's going to be fun.

Keep in mind, that the duration of 60 minutes will be quite some time for clover clamps (even ones that don't grab much) will be on. At some time, you think the pain is from the electricity, while it is actually from the clamps themselves.

I've done 60 minutes with the clover clamps on the sort mp3 and at the end, even the vibrations that are pleasant become challenging, especially with AI going higher and higher. I think I pushed it to 90 or so?
Thanks for the info. That's why I'm going to try this one without bondage, so that I can always break it off in time.
I folded the bottom plates a bit and opened and closed the clamps several times. They close a bit more smoothly, but remain open at the end. The first time even a clamp had come loose. So with this light clamping I think I can make it to 60 minutes. :twisted:
Then I will also put a little oil on the pivots to see if that helps. The disadvantage is that I probably will not be able to reach those 60 minutes anymore.
After 14 hours I still feel my nipples a bit when I press on them. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

OMG I made a huge discovery with the DG-lab when playing audio tracks.

Not sure if this is a bug of feature, though I lean on bug... Probably both... :P

Anyway, you connect to the DG-Lab via bluetooth and every electricity that is generated from the app is streamed as audio to the unit. This is very important. If you alter the volume of the bluetooth audio, it actually affects how the electricity is generated.

It seems that there is a range of values, lets say 0 to 128. If you lower the volume even by one from the max, the lowest value that is sent out will go into the negatives. A value that is negative will feel like random noise on a high level, about 90% power. Probably a debug state.

If you set the volume to the lowest +1, so not muted, then you still feel electricity on higher levels, but on medium levels it already translates to the random noise. So an audio track that has many softer pieces in it will translate to mostly noise with only the highest volume parts will actually give you different sensations.

I always played the sort video on a very low volume because I don't want to actually hear it, but raising the volume so I do hear it clearly gives a much more diverse stimuli.

Also, if you actually mute bluetooth audio, it is just static electricity on 90% volume, no change at all.

But that's not all... If you actually raise the volume to the max, silence actually becomes silence. There is no electricity at that point, something I actually really wanted.

Also, the pitch of the sound is translated as follows: The higher the pitch is, the more pause there is between 2 electrical jolts.

Lets say you play a tone of 120hz, there will be a jolt every 0.012ms. It feels like continuous electricity. If you go to 1200 hz, now it is more like every 0.12ms. Going to 12000hz (or 12khz) it is 1.2ms between each jolt which starts to feel like needle pricks. Its not exactly these numbers, but it gives you an indication of what happens.

I can't really describe how mixed notes work.. If they overlap the electricity gaps etc... I am working with pretty complex waveforms but everything in a higher pitched form definitely gives a more stingy feeling, vs low frequency feeling vibratey.

So it seems I have to find a way to play audio on my phone without hearing it but not affecting bluetooth either.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Slave_L wrote:OMG I made a huge discovery with the DG-lab when playing audio tracks.

Not sure if this is a bug of feature, though I lean on bug... Probably both... :P

Anyway, you connect to the DG-Lab via bluetooth and every electricity that is generated from the app is streamed as audio to the unit. This is very important. If you alter the volume of the bluetooth audio, it actually affects how the electricity is generated.

It seems that there is a range of values, lets say 0 to 128. If you lower the volume even by one from the max, the lowest value that is sent out will go into the negatives. A value that is negative will feel like random noise on a high level, about 90% power. Probably a debug state.

If you set the volume to the lowest +1, so not muted, then you still feel electricity on higher levels, but on medium levels it already translates to the random noise. So an audio track that has many softer pieces in it will translate to mostly noise with only the highest volume parts will actually give you different sensations.

I always played the sort video on a very low volume because I don't want to actually hear it, but raising the volume so I do hear it clearly gives a much more diverse stimuli.

Also, if you actually mute bluetooth audio, it is just static electricity on 90% volume, no change at all.

But that's not all... If you actually raise the volume to the max, silence actually becomes silence. There is no electricity at that point, something I actually really wanted.

Also, the pitch of the sound is translated as follows: The higher the pitch is, the more pause there is between 2 electrical jolts.

Lets say you play a tone of 120hz, there will be a jolt every 0.012ms. It feels like continuous electricity. If you go to 1200 hz, now it is more like every 0.12ms. Going to 12000hz (or 12khz) it is 1.2ms between each jolt which starts to feel like needle pricks. Its not exactly these numbers, but it gives you an indication of what happens.

I can't really describe how mixed notes work.. If they overlap the electricity gaps etc... I am working with pretty complex waveforms but everything in a higher pitched form definitely gives a more stingy feeling, vs low frequency feeling vibratey.

So it seems I have to find a way to play audio on my phone without hearing it but not affecting bluetooth either.
That was interesting. I have to check that when my box come soon.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update. I have an equalizer app on my phone called... well... Equalizer made by Smart Android Apps, LLC.

I bought it a long time ago but can be used without license too, though it is definitely worth the small price. I use an Equalizer so that I can get much better sound from any device I play audio through. If I connect speaker X, I set the preset for that speaker to get the best audio. I have a preset for the internal speaker, and for various headphones as well. People always think my smartphone has incredible speakers, while half of the reason is just a good EQ applied to it.

The way this EQ works is as follows. You have 5 bands and a middle line at 0db. Each band corresponds to a frequency range. Putting a band above the line increases the db from 0 up to 15db, and below the line is from 0 up to -15db.

However, most phones nowadays normalize the volume of the sound, so if you increase the volume of a certain frequency, all other frequencies get softer.

So what I did was put the 60hz bar to +15db and all others to -15db and saved that as a preset.

On my bluetooth settings, I turn on bluetooth but don't connect it to any device. I can technically connect to the DGLab Estim, but if I do that, the DGLab is paired in a way that the app thinks another app/device controls the unit and cannot control it anymore.

So, the audio now plays over my phone's speaker, but only the frequencies up to about 115hz I think and lower. My phone speaker doesn't go that low and I have a good phone speaker, so when I play my sort video on full volume, I hear nothing but I definitely feel it.

Now, I do think that this actually alters the estim in some way. I used it on the sort video and could set it to 90 and went all the way up to 96 (wanted to go 100 but that was too much) and it felt really good. It is far more responsive, responding to the higher frequencies better and as a result I clearly get a difference in fast and slow pulses.

I do have to say that I've estimmed my nipples for the past days frequently so I do think I can take a higher level too, but it works really well now. I am working on new audio track that I can play and so far it is very promising. I currently have a simple synth tone that starts at a very high frequency. I haven't measured what it is, so I'm not exactly sure, but by ear, I'd say around 3000hz and it goes down all the way to about 100hz. Every 15 or so seconds, there is about 1 second of silence with proper fade-in and fade-out, which keeps the feeling fresh. Funily enough, when the audio is at higher frequency, it is more fast pulses, say 10 hz, and it gets faster as the tone lowers as described earlier.

In the higher frequencies, it actually hurts more because of it, and in the lower frequencies it has more impact, but less painful unless you make it go on from nothing (no fade-in)

So... this is really nice.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

What a new discovery you did yesterday and today, Slave_L! :drool:
I have yet to absorb how it works correctly, but I already have an idea.
Maybe after a good night's sleep (without DG-lab :mrgreen: ) and a clear head I will probably succeed. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:Next time it will be 60 minutes that sort file, so I tried the full 59 minute sort file. However, with a strength of 51 and AI setting of random +9 in random period of 1/20 seconds (top slider) and an increase of +10 with every 300 seconds (bottom slider all the way to the right). So it starts with a gentle initiation of strength that changes randomly every 20 seconds between 51 and 60 to have a strength that fluctuates between 61 and 70 after 50 minutes (10 x 300 seconds) for the last 10 minutes. :twisted:
Tried the test today with the Slave_L sort file as discussed in this previous post, but not fully successful because a nipple clamp had come loose in the 51st minute. :cry:
Therefore with a setting AI of a variable strength between 61 to 70, I was further stimulated for 10 minutes.

After 16 minutes the vibrations started and after 35 minutes I felt a constant stimulation. Before that, there were certain times where the stimulation was so soft that I had a point of rest.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

To try different sound clips, Estim HFO ASAP: Sexy Legs Edition - Vol. 1 * Updated * is an interesting site.
You will see different images with a different sound fragment each time. Make sure to wait at least 1 minute per image before pressing "Next" (the audio clips usually take around 35 seconds to start over).
This until Abigael tells you to close your eyes and enjoy. I guess you'll have to wait here for it to be done. I pressed "Next" here with the result that the entire series is run again until you get back to her (just like the Random button).
You can then create your own MP3 file with Audacity or similar program and save it on your smartphone.