DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, thanks for the heads up. What version are you on? I'm on 1.2.3.1 Beta I think. But I just got a notification there's indeed an update. Interesting.

Okay, just updated to 1.2.4. Lets explore what's new. :) My chinese is rust.... eh... no not rusty... lack thereof. :D

Edit: Yep, seen the delay. Its indicated by a red recording orb at the top that will count down once you hit play, similar as to when you use the stop-play timer. You can alter the setting using the stop watch icon in the bottom.

It seems the AI has also got a new option. You can now set the strenght of channel B to change with that of channel A or set the AI settings independently from eachother. So if you enable this, and you alter channel A, channel B is automatically altered too. That's neat!

There's now also a Quite mode, which is off by default. The Quite history lists some chinese stuff, so I have no idea what this does. Also "Quite" seems to be a typo I think. Could be Quit or Quiet.

Oh, you can actually sync the pulse synchronisation for both channels, such that both channels basically output the same thing.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I don't know if it depends on Samsung mobile phone or DG-lab: to install the V1.2.4 ".apk" I had to allow unknown sources under Screen lock and security. After installing I did not have to turn it off again: this was done automatically. :D

Waveform programming explanation has also been improved: https://www.dungeon-lab.com/instructions-en.html :D Now with moving images.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, I got the DG-Lab straight from Google Play Store.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Oh, I got the DG-Lab straight from Google Play Store.
Yes, now I see him. I didn't find it on Google Play Store at first. :facepalm:
Did you also find the xtoys app at Google Play Store? Which search term did you use? For the time being I still work with it directly via the web browser of my mobile phone without installing the app.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I have no idea how accurate the translation is or what the mode actually does but I used Google translate to translate the little help pop up in the app for quite mode.

Image of transportation attached.
Attachments
Translation
Translation
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Oh, I got the DG-Lab straight from Google Play Store.
Yes, now I see him. I didn't find it on Google Play Store at first. :facepalm:
Did you also find the xtoys app at Google Play Store? Which search term did you use? For the time being I still work with it directly via the web browser of my mobile phone without installing the app.
No, I went to xtoys.app using chrome on my phone and clicked the android button to download and install the apk file.
----
Ah, so it is quiet mode... Still not entirely sure what they mean though... xD
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:No, I went to xtoys.app using chrome on my phone and clicked the android button to download and install the apk file.
----
Ah, so it is quiet mode... Still not entirely sure what they mean though... xD
I had tried the first time with apk but it didn't work then. Probably because I didn't know at the time that I had to turn off the security of my mobile phone.
----
I suspect you can start associating a list of devices with the coyote (vibrators?) that are controlled by the coyote one at a time in the order you put them, the top one first.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

tueffy wrote:I have no idea how accurate the translation is or what the mode actually does but I used Google translate to translate the little help pop up in the app for quite mode.

Image of transportation attached.

Interesting, it says in the translation connect up to 20 smart time locks ? Is that a preview for a new DG LABS product? If so i will be purchasing 1 as soon as it comes out lol i hope this company continues to grow because they are doing wonders for SB hahaha
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Tried some new estims from Milovana. They all have a better sound for the DG-lab: the earlier estims sometimes had a sound to which the DG-lab did not respond.
With my settings, but you can use your own settings according to your own taste.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50437
Estim HFO ASAP: Sexy Legs Edition - Vol. 1 *Updated*

Assignment: stay with each photo for 1 minute before pressing Next. On the second round, press Random once and then Next again. Once back at the end, tie up and put on a blindfold. Stay there for 20 minutes before exiting the game. Normally 40 women, so normally 100 minutes of fun.

Sound PC 60%

Channel A and B both on the penis.

A 60 B 83
A 0-25% 0-30%
B 50-100% 0-30%

Optional AI increase 1x every 120 seconds.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=49176
Estim Maffia Property

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=48975
Estim - Project Faraday Pt. 2 (endless)
Habanero
Change tracks every 30 sec
Ramping: 1%/minute
Silence probability: 0,00%
Without a break: some are light enough to take care of the break (so you feel the next one brighter :mrgreen: )
Show timer: No
Debug: No

With my new Elastic Penis Straps
bottom and middle penis with contact both at the bottom as in the picture of the box
Start at 70, AI +30 per 120 seconds => So you reach 100 after 60 minutes
Frequency 50-70%
Strength factor 0-15%

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47098
Estim Milgram experiment V2
Volume PC 60
strong A 30 (penis) B 20 (buttplug)
freq A + B 50-100%
strength A 0-15% B 0-25%

Medium (22 questions) and Hard (30 questions)

Enjoy it! :twisted: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Big news
AliExpress Summer Sale will happen next week, starting monday August 23rd 7:00 UTC+0. The duration is probably a week. It usually is.

If you haven't shopped for a DG-Lab and you want one, now is a good time to get one. Do note, there will be many sellers selling this unit, and not everyone is going to be as cheap as others. Also, some will have cheaper prices but also added shipping costs. Best thing to do is add 4 or 5 different DG-Lab's to your shopping cart, then once you are satisfied you found the 5 best deals, go to your shopping cart, and select each item once and look at the price. This way you can quickly compare prices of the items. Remove the more expensive ones until you have the 2 cheapest ones in your cart still. Then make a decision which one you want. Sometimes one can be slightly more expensive but faster shipping, etc...

If you are in doubt about different versions (eg, the more expensive version with more attributes) put 5 items per category in your cart, such that you can find out what the cheapest of each is, then make an educated decision based on that.

PS. you are of course not limited to getting a DG-Lab. I already have a few bdsm items in my cart ready for monday. :D

You can already shop now, items that will go on sale will have their current list price and their sale price listed. It is possible that you find non-sale prices that are still cheaper. Don't exclude those just because they are not on sale.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Big news
AliExpress Summer Sale will happen next week, starting monday August 23rd 7:00 UTC+0. The duration is probably a week. It usually is.

If you haven't shopped for a DG-Lab and you want one, now is a good time to get one.
And for those who already have a DG-Lab: nothing prevents you from buying a second one: you then have 4 channels to which you can connect something. With the timer when it starts, you can make sure they start at the same time.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice idea, but you also need two phones then, or at least 2 different devices with bluetooth. But if you have a pc with 2 bluetooth dongles, in theory, you could use the XToys.app with 2 instances and control all at the same time.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

KinkInSpace wrote:Nice idea, but you also need two phones then, or at least 2 different devices with bluetooth. But if you have a pc with 2 bluetooth dongles, in theory, you could use the XToys.app with 2 instances and control all at the same time.
A Bluetooth dongle can connect to several devices at once.

In a reddit comment DGLabs even announced their intent to make it possible to connect to multiple Coyote devices from the app.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, I didn't know that. Cool!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I ordered my second DG-lab today. :D
Also keep an eye on the original price because at AliExpress it should of course be cheaper.