DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

llvr2008 wrote:I got mine yesterday, I figured out most of the options in the app, the only thing which isn't really clear to me is what the "frequency coefficient" option does in the sound activated mode.
It adjusts the sensitivity with the frequency of the signal. The result is that if you have the slider open all the way to the right, you will get a continuous wave with the same square wave and if it is to the left you will get a more beating signal.
With the free Audacity program you can make an MP3 of a tone with the same block frequency that you put on your mobile phone.
If you then play with the left and right sliders of frequency coefficient, you can clearly feel what is happening.

You can on that screen use that mp3-signal to adjust the left and right sliders of the Strength factor to know what the consequences are. If you slide the right one to the left, do this gently, because the consequences are great. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:Also has anyone 3D printed a “Case” that allows the strap to be feed through but doesn't allow access to the Dials ? If someone has i would love the file so i can have 1 printed
For the time being, for example, I attach it to my leg and tie my hands above my head or in spread eagle. No way to get to my DG-Lab or mobile phone if I don't detach myself. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
llvr2008 wrote:I got mine yesterday, I figured out most of the options in the app, the only thing which isn't really clear to me is what the "frequency coefficient" option does in the sound activated mode.
It adjusts the sensitivity with the frequency of the signal. The result is that if you have the slider open all the way to the right, you will get a continuous wave with the same square wave and if it is to the left you will get a more beating signal.
With the free Audacity program you can make an MP3 of a tone with the same block frequency that you put on your mobile phone.
If you then play with the left and right sliders of frequency coefficient, you can clearly feel what is happening.

You can on that screen use that mp3-signal to adjust the left and right sliders of the Strength factor to know what the consequences are. If you slide the right one to the left, do this gently, because the consequences are great. :mrgreen:
Following previous message tried the following for an hour:
One elastic band attaches around the penis briefly to the body with contact from above, the other elastic band around penis and scrotum with contact under the scrotum. So the contacts are close together and the current flows from below through the scrotum and penis to the top contact.
Artef.Intell. set with Random strength jump at max + 10 and jump frequency at 1 time / 2 sec.
Then that monotonous square wave of 330 Hz loaded with settings:
Frequency coefficient: 5 (under "q") - 18 (under "c")
Strenght factor: 0 (completely left) - 40 (below "t" of coefficient)
Choose to play the square wave mp3.
Then the strength increased so that the minimum is 100 and the maximum is 110.

It is amazing how this monotonous wave develops a whole variety of pulling, pushing and knocking. :mrgreen:

Make sure your file lasts long enough, because every time it automatically restarts playback you will get a shock. :shock: To stay awake. :rofl:
llvr2008

Post by llvr2008 »

kinbaku wrote:

Thank you for the clarification!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

My unit came in today. I've given it a test run with a rubber loop from a different set around my balls and the base of my penis and one of the DG loops just below the head, then 2 conductive pads on the inside of my thighs right next to my balls (just as a test, these didn't feel particularly great)

I'm... not convinced yet. I ran into some problems in trying to get it connected. Once I did manage the app was VERY unresponsive and reactions of the estim module were very delayed. Adjusting power levels by using the app took AGES as I'd have to press the button multiple times for the level to go up maybe 1 or 2 levels after 10 seconds. When adjusting stim profiles it would take 5 to 10 seconds for it to actually change how it felt. The "fire" buttons basically did nothing at all. The audio thing did... something. But it seemed random and barely related to sound at all. Even loud sinusoidal waveforms that probably drove my neighbours bonkers barely did anything.

I'll have to investigate further.

Overall, so far I'd give it a 5 out of 10. It's certainly much more powerful than other boxes I've used and I could see using the AI settings with a delayed start to have some fun while tied to my bed, but I was hoping I might use it for instance for "make a sound, get punished' sort of fun, and that just won't work at all. Right now the control via the app is just... shit. I never managed to get the power setting above 15 with the app and really needed the buttons to set the power to my liking. I'm hoping a restart of my phone and a charge of the estim box will help. We'll see.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: but I was hoping I might use it for instance for "make a sound, get punished' sort of fun, and that just won't work at all.
Sorry to hear that things are not going well. I first start the DG_Lab: press button A, wait 1 second, press A again. so that lamp A lights up.
Then I turn on my bluetooth (although it does this even if you forget this).
I haven't tried e-mail login yet, I always chose no login.
If I choose Experience on the next screen, I also have difficulties connecting, so I always start using "Start using" on this screen. He then immediately starts with "BT connecting" and then gives "Successful connection".
If you press at A on the microphone, then in choose the Real-time menu, then press on the microphone under "Click to start".
Keep pushing (then the counter will automatically increase) the plus sign of A up to, for example, strength 100.
You can then fine-tune at the bottom by sliding the left and right side of the 2 sliders.
Please don't cough too hard. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Experience is a demo option just so you can use the app without the unit. This helps you to create custom presets without actually feeling them and try out later. So you don't have to be in full bondage gear just because you have an idea for a preset.

But it sounds like your phone is too slow to process things. I can highly advise you (considering you are using Android) to install Greenify. This app allows you to kill all background apps. With all background apps killed, it will make older devices fast again, then I'm pretty sure all delay issues are gone.

Also, keep in mind that estim works best when applied right. The device has a safety feature in mind to not give too powerful shocks with the sound option, but things can be tweaked pretty well. That just takes some experience. The delay and app responsiveness should go away if it runs well on your device. I can click a button and it instantly responds. The only problems with the app I have is that sometimes when drawing a preset, nothing happens because those buttons are small and I simply miss them. Other than that, the app responds instantly to GUI presses and there is only minor delay with audio to estim, but that is simply due to the bluetooth connectivity.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:The only problems with the app I have is that sometimes when drawing a preset, nothing happens because those buttons are small and I simply miss them.
Since the sliders respond badly to my fat fingers, I sometimes use the tip of my little finger, but a stylo with a rubber works best. With that rubber there are no more difficulties with fine-tuning the sliders. :D
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Jonnydom16 wrote:This thread convinced me I ordered one now im assuming ill have to wait until end of march to get it here in the US lol

What are others experiences with shipping times ?

So today is February 13th and my unit arrived today only 10 days from the day i ordered i am shocked! Literally haha!

Within the first few minutes of using this device i can already tell you, this device is incredible! First of all the preset patterns are great ! And the fact that you can play them at random is amazing!

Also important to note, for some reason this unit feels alot smoother than any other unit i have ever had, and i had a estim systems 2B. Im really in love with this little unit so far and i CANNOT WAIT TO have a session with it!!!!!! :)

So far
Overall 10/10 would recommend
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:So today is February 13th and my unit arrived today only 10 days from the day i ordered i am shocked! Literally haha!
:rofl:
Good luck with it. :D

Had a session of several hours in my bed yesterday with my ankles, lower legs and upper legs tied together in a harness.
A plastic bag around the penis to collect moisture, no need for a condom.
My hands tied to the top of my bed.
They were tied so that I could easily detach them by squeezing them in order to change the settings of the DG-Lab: always with Art. Intel. active, but then let go of the random and at other times opted for the custom or one of the 16 standard settings.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

In what universe do you live? For me it is Saturday feb 13th. Not Friday, nor the 12th... :P

Anyway, yeah, it is an amazing device. Still not sure what is going on @ Gregovic as his experience is far from what everyone else is undergoing. Maybe his device is faulty?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:In what universe do you live? For me it is Saturday feb 13th. Not Friday, nor the 12th... :P

Anyway, yeah, it is an amazing device. Still not sure what is going on @ Gregovic as his experience is far from what everyone else is undergoing. Maybe his device is faulty?
The shock may have placed him in a different time dimension. :rofl:
I hope things get better with Gregovic's DG_Lab with the help of our answers. :love:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Haven't had time to experiment further unfortunately. I'll report back if I can find anything more.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

An interesting website to experiment with: https://onlinetonegenerator.com/frequen ... rator.html
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

The following user object: the anal plug.
AnalPlug1.jpg
AnalPlug2.jpg
Click on the explanation for better readability.