DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, prodrive.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

prodrive wrote:Hi new to posting here so if not in correct section let me know. Have not had a estim experience in over 20 years and I don't remember much about it and am thinking about trying it again. My question to all the experienced users is what kind of stimulation can I expect by having a butt plug with one lead and attach the other lead to the penis? Is this called unipolar? Also can you attach one lead to the penis and the other lead to a butt plug of a woman so when you have sex you complete the connection? Thanks for any insight you can give.
Good decision. Keep in mind that every estim powerbox is different, and so is the experience. Also every attachment is different and that also alters the experience.

Yes, you can easily do a buttplug with one electrode (even if that buttplug has 2) and another on the penis somewhere and it works. Electricity will find the shortest path to travel and take that and with estim you will feel most of the stimulation on whatever surface your estim connects. So even though the electricity goes into your body to the other end, you will feel the most where it meets the skin. If you use lots of estim contact gel, that feeling is reduced significantly and you have to crank up the intensity a lot, and then you will feel it more inside your body compared to the skin itself. Another rule of thumb, the larger the area that touches the skin, the duller the feeling, the smaller, the sharper. If you want pain/suffering, use estim attachments with smallest contact to the skin. If you want a vibration feeling that goes through the whole body, make the contact with the skin large.

Also, the further away both estim contact points are apart from eachother, the lower the feeling is going to be. That is why a bipolar nipple clamp is very intense compared to nipple to nipple.

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:... Also, the mystim barry's bite (which is the bipolar nipple clamp) is quite strong on its own. ...
Can't you control the strength with the screws? Before that these had my preference.
I myself have the normal Japanese clover clamps (without electricity). Without weight and without pulling or twisting too much I can tolerate them well. I do not put them on the tip of the nipple and the maximum duration is around 15 minutes so that the blood can flow back. What I do is turn them back on at a turn of 90 ° for the next 15 minutes. This can be repeated endlessly. :twisted:
I have the early version, it had no adjustable screw, so no, I cannot control the strength with the screws. But honestly, I would not want it any other way, but I forgot they have screws now... xD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:I have the early version, it had no adjustable screw, so no, I cannot control the strength with the screws. But honestly, I would not want it any other way, but I forgot they have screws now... xD
And I thought they always had those screws. :facepalm: :rofl:
prodrive

Post by prodrive »

Thank you all for the welcome and information !
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You learn something new every day. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:You learn something new every day. :)
Thanks largely to you :wink:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

A new penis experiment. Now with the combination of the rubber rings and the elastic bands. First close to the body a rubber ring with the outlet to the right, then the band with the contact at the top, then a rubber ring with the outlet to the left to end with the band with the contact at the bottom.
The rubber rings on channel A, the elastic bands on channel B.
Both started with a strength of 50 with random progression between the different pulse modes and AI set to:
For channel A:
strength jump: max + 10 at frequency 1 time / 2 sec
strength increase: max + 8 at rate every 50s
For channel B:
strength jump: max + 20 at frequency 1 time / 2 sec.
strength increase: max + 10 at rate every 100s

Because you do not know at all what to expect, it has constantly undergone your bondage on the razor's edge. :shock: Your body also has no chance of adapting to the varying stimulations. :twisted:

Did the same afterwards but with channel B constantly on Slave_L its custom and start on strength of 60.
Amused for 3 hours in total. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Fun fact about penis Estim. You would think that in order to get lots of pleasure on the penis, one contact needs to be near the top of the penis... Well, that's not true. Your pleasure muscle gets stimulated exactly the same if you put a strap behind the balls and on the base of the cock. Okay, it feels different, but it still vibrates your penis like crazy. Feels really good and can give you an orgasm with the right program. ;)
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

This thread convinced me I ordered one now im assuming ill have to wait until end of march to get it here in the US lol

What are others experiences with shipping times ?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:This thread convinced me I ordered one now im assuming ill have to wait until end of march to get it here in the US lol

What are others experiences with shipping times ?
Mine got to me unexpectedly quickly. Normally I still wouldn't have it now, based on the expected transport time. I hope it will be the same with you. :)

@Slave_L: you are right, did a 4 hour session yesterday. Although there is no contact at all with the tip of the penis, I felt it most strongly there. I had put a plastic bag around everything to catch the moisture, easier clean up afterwards. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Mine came quickly too actually. Was a nice surprise.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Mine is supposedly already in the Netherlands, but hasn't actually changed status for 2 weeks now. I'm afraid it got caught in the "international shipping center" and I will have to pay taxes, but with the increased volume of shipping they're completely overloaded so it could well be another month before it actually makes it through :(
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
llvr2008

Post by llvr2008 »

I got mine yesterday, I figured out most of the options in the app, the only thing which isn't really clear to me is what the "frequency coefficient" option does in the sound activated mode.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Also has anyone 3D printed a “Case” that allows the strap to be feed through but doesn't allow access to the Dials ? If someone has i would love the file so i can have 1 printed
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Jonnydom16 wrote:Also has anyone 3D printed a “Case” that allows the strap to be feed through but doesn't allow access to the Dials ? If someone has i would love the file so i can have 1 printed
I'm planning to make just that once I get the thing. Still waiting on the mail... I'll keep you posted once I do.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*