DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:OMG this is incredible.
And I looked at prepared stimulations in the public domain and there are also some nice ones like Waves (alternating) with opposing waves from channel A and channel B, Cruelmilkman VOL5 and the pump-it-up V2 with many possible settings. They can all be saved in your folder allowing you to choose them quickly.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Slave_L wrote:OMG this is incredible. At first I was like, meh... I don't have bluetooth on my pc, only my laptop, and don't prefer to use that every time... but no, they have an android and iOS app too, which is perfect.

And I already have seen a few scripts that will be awesome.

For example: Slowly increase vibration when you stay still, stops when you start to move again. The opposite is there also. Movement is translated into stimuli, with a treshold of how much movement is allowed.
Yes it is quite amazing! However if you wanted to get Bluetooth on your PC just order a “USB Bluetooth Dongle” off of AliExpress. They are like under $5. I did a while back just to connect wireless headphones to my pc and its awesome!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't want to use the dglab on my main pc at all. But given they have an android app, that's perfect by itself.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Last night, I played around with the xtoys android app. Quite nice indeed. It seems to have a slightly different estim feeling than the stock dglab app though. The xtoys app feels a bit more harsh. Its not a bad thing though, but good to keep in mind.

I played with many of the patterns and there are some lovely patterns out there. I can't seem to figure out how to use scripts though. I want to combine a pattern with a script such that once the script is activated it continously raises the intensity until I say stop, and then keeps it at that level. I already found the script, just can't seem to find a way on how to activate it.

So I controlled the intensity manually.

I found that if you want a really painful experience, set the waveform to Toggle (alternating) and set the hz to 253 (or around that number). It will change the continuous estim at the on gate to short pulses that really give a great painful feeling when the intensity raises. I want to raise the intensity to high levels with this one, but cannot because I use this on my nipples and it easily induces an orgasm.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Yea so i couldn’t figure it out either, i think its because the DG labs isnt in the standard audio stim section. Its in its own section, so im assuming somone will have to make scripts from scratch. I would do it but I literally have NO idea how too lol i tried and failed multiple times
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll see if I can tinker with it. I have a feeling you have to use Layouts or blocks, but if not, I'll look into it and make one or two of my own. I'm fairly certain I know that what I want is what most people want anyway.

You set the intensity to a level you know you can take by itself then run the script and if possible a pattern too. The script would start with a 5 minute delay of nothing (and if I have the option to link that to a slider so you can set the delay yourself, I will) following by slowly but quickly ramping up the intensity to your initial value, then every 2 minutes ramp up by 1 until 30 has been reached. If I can add a slider for that too, I will make it an option between 10 and 30. I do not fancy to make it larger than 30 though because I think that is a very good limit of the DG Lab that I wish to keep in tact.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, I figured out how to use the Basic Auto Increase script with the DG-Lab.

Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to do it. I use the android app so I can type in my browser while seeing the screen, but the steps are about the same on the website and it does sync. (though patterns don't seem to sync, but that's okay)

First, hit the ⁝ in the upper right and select clear layout. We're going to start from scratch.

Now hit the + on the top-right and press Coyote to add your dg-lab and select Add to session.

Hit the ≡ and go to Public Scripts (or local scripts if you have that one already there)

Under Generic Output, seach for Ramp up until you say "Stop" or Basic Auto Increase (both by mumble) After you click on it, select Save to My Scripts if you haven't done that before. The popup goes away after that. Click it again and now choose Add To Session.

Hit the ≡ again and select Dashboard mode. On Android, the script has now been added and you can swipe left/right to scroll your dashboard.

On the top left of each block, there's a ‖ separator block. You can drag that and place the script under your main controller if you wish. (not necessary, but on a phone that looks great). To do so, first scroll such that you see half of both, then drag it under, scroll more, and place it entirely under.

At the top of the scripts, you'll find the icon of a plug, next to the play button. Press it and you can then select which output(s) the script will control.

Once done, the script may display you the settings it has. Set it up.

Now on the DG-Lab controller, press the box that says On to select your pattern that you wish to use. The My Patterns tab will have your saved patterns, the public patterns tab will have all public available ones. The 01 She is my sin gets my personal recommendation here, so select that one.

On the top left of the DG-Lab block, press the bluetooth icon to connect to your DG-Lab and ensure that the eyes of your estim unit go from green (or whichever pattern you selected there before) to white, indicating that it is paired using bluetooth.

You can now move the slider from the DG-Lab block up on the desired channel(s) to increase its intensity until you reached a starting position.

Once ready, press the green play button on the script and it will start controlling the DG-Lab block.

But lets not do that just yet. Lets put the intensity slider back to 0.

Now comes the most important part.

Hit the ⁝ again and choose Save Layout. Give it a name that you want to use. For example "auto increase stop", optionally add a description, and hit save.

If you now go to ≡, Manage your data, Layouts, you will find your layout there.

It does not actually save the location of each block, so you have to manually move them back into position each time you load it up. It will also not presave the pattern, so you have to choose that one each time too.

It will however link the DG-Lab to the script, so once you load the layout, all you have to do is reorder, select pattern, set intensity then hit play.

EDIT: oh, note of warning, the script "ramp up until you say "Stop", apparently doesn't know how to listen... It doesn't recognize my "Stop", so I'm not sure it detects the mic on my phone. I may have to set permissions for that... So... before going full into a session with scripts, TEST everything out properly. You can test the script out without even connecting to the DG-Lab and be sure that everything works and how it functions when performing actions. For example, if you hit the play button, it will automatically increase the current intensity by 1 from the start even though the seconds before increase is set to 5. Then again, changing that value is how much delay is between the increments. So you may read one thing, but it may mean something else.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I'll see if I can tinker with it. I have a feeling you have to use Layouts or blocks, but if not, I'll look into it and make one or two of my own. I'm fairly certain I know that what I want is what most people want anyway.
Yes, I think that they are just layout of blocks that you can link together and where you can change the parameters of the blocks.
Had done a test where the strength just increased very slowly (I think every 5 seconds), but at a certain point I quickly shut down the DG-lab with the A key of the DG-lab because I couldn't handle it any more and I saw no possibility to use the xtoys program stop. :shock:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You can hit the play button on the script to stop it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:You can hit the play button on the script to stop it.
Yes, but I think it was a test of some one in the public domain of xtoys. It hasn't a play or stop button, just a graph showing the gain. :shock:
And each time it got worse and worse. :evil:

Fortunately, there are still those two buttons on the DG-lab that turn off the DG-lab after a long press. Then I was able to safely disable the app by going back to programming, choosing a safer program that I could stop. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I see... Couldn't you interact with the sliders? I mean, I'd drag the slider down so I have time to clear my head and try stuff... yanking out the cable of the dg-lab would also work. :P
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I see... Couldn't you interact with the sliders? I mean, I'd drag the slider down so I have time to clear my head and try stuff... yanking out the cable of the dg-lab would also work. :P
No, there where no sliders. I was just playing around with different scripts from the public domain to see what their results were from their scripts to get some idea of the possibilities when I plunged into this venom. :rofl:
With no sliders, no stop, watched the chart go up as the strength increased inexorably.
At first it was about how far I could go :whip: , but soon it became how I stop this thing as fast as possible. :shock: :evil: :mrgreen:

In any case, an experience never to be forgotten. :lol:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, so you somehow played the script to the dg-lab without setting it up on the dashboard, or you had just the script visible on a phone and did not know you can swipe left-right to access the dg-lab module itself and control from there.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Ah, so you somehow played the script to the dg-lab without setting it up on the dashboard, or you had just the script visible on a phone and did not know you can swipe left-right to access the dg-lab module itself and control from there.
True! Just playing around with scripts that I found without checking the possibilities of xtoys. :oops:
Thank you for making the xtoys post, I look forward to trying everything you've already written. :D
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Just a little heads up:

The newest version of the dg-lab app introduced a delay feature that was enabled by default for me.

I was trying some new electrodes and was wondering why I didn't feel anything and kept turning up the intensity until the delay was over and I got a uncomfortable shock when the electricity turned on.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/