DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I did Estim - Project Faraday Pt. 2 (endless). PC volume at 60% (so as not to wake up the neighbors).
DG-lab at 60 strength for the penis on channel A and 30 strength for the butt plug on channel B. Both with the first slide at 0-100 and the bottom slide at 0-20 (under the f from factor).
Program settings:
Habanero, change tracks every 45 sec, ramping 0.50%, silence probality 10%, show timer: Yes (next time I do it without showing timer because I don't want to know how long it takes :twisted: ), debug: No.
I lasted for 2 hours, who can last longer :?: :mrgreen:

Today I put a crotchrope around the penis to separate the testes. Then channel A connected to the penis close to the body, a contact at the top side and the other contact at the bottom side of the penis; channel B connected to each testicle individually.
Both channels at a strength of 80 and the bottom sliders at 0-20.
Started edging (10 times) with The Estim Experiment Day 2 as a warm up and then continued with an hour and hands tied behind my back
The Estim Experiment Day 3. Here I want to try out the even longer time later. It can last from 15 to 120 minutes. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Not sure I mentioned this before, but when you just use the DG-Lab without phone, Channel 1 and 2 have different programs. Its very interesting to experience each program on different body parts and swap to see how much different they are and what works best on what. :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Not sure I mentioned this before, but when you just use the DG-Lab without phone, Channel 1 and 2 have different programs. Its very interesting to experience each program on different body parts and swap to see how much different they are and what works best on what. :D
No, you didn't mentioned this before, thanks for mentioned now. :hi:

Or use them on the same body part but with different combinations of eye colours and with different strengths in channel A and B.
The days are too short to test everything out. :rofl:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Hi DG experts
I just get my DG-Lab now, full set with urethra, buttplug and so on. I have not try it yet. But I want to try out self-bondage, I also get my timer handcuff now. Want to use 1 needle, one at frenulum and one silicon elecro ring at end of the penis.
I have load my phone with MP3 from early post. You have any good MP3 and settings on DG-Lab to recommend? That will make penis explode and cum :D . I have only had 2 times cum from electro sex before ( no touching).
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:Hi DG experts
I just get my DG-Lab now, full set with urethra, buttplug and so on. I have not try it yet. But I want to try out self-bondage, I also get my timer handcuff now. Want to use 1 needle, one at frenulum and one silicon elecro ring at end of the penis.
I have load my phone with MP3 from early post. You have any good MP3 and settings on DG-Lab to recommend? That will make penis explode and cum :D . I have only had 2 times cum from electro sex before ( no touching).
Yesterday I cum on the blue eyes on channel A. After a long time trying all eyes on channel A and channel B (only used the DG-lab connected to my penis) against the strongest setting I could handle. So just against the pain threshold. I only had to stimulate my nipples at the same time to achieve results. Probably nipple clamps are enough for me personally.
I plan to record and convert it to mp3 while playing "The Estim Experiment Day 3" for 2 hours. This way I can play as an audio file with different settings of the 2 sliders at the bottom. I usually set the bottom one to 0-20.
The Slave_L (soon to be KinkInSpace) sortfile is also good to come.

First try out the DG-lab without bondage. He can give a strength that you cannot handle and if you have to stay there until your timer handcuffs let go, it is no longer pleasant. :love:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update from my end... I'm working on an audio file to be used with the DG-Lab and what I have so far is sheer evil. :D

Its a simple synth going from a very high pitch to a very low pitch for a duration of 10 minutes or so. The feeling is really nice... It is definitely challenging, especially with the Smart AI turned on to raise the setting every 2 minutes.

The feeling you receive starts strong, then becomes okay, then becomes quite a bit stronger and when the audio loops, its the same strength but different feeling. At high frequency it is like needle pricks, at low frequency it is like nipple twisting or nipple clamps.

I started at 60 intensity did 3 loops and when it came to the 4th loop, intensity was at 78 I think? and it was quite a bit more than I thought it would be. I could've kept going, but it was a test run and a successful one too.

I don't mind sharing this test mp3 though its 20 mb big, and not sure where I can upload it so others can download it...
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Im very interested in giving it a shot! Thank you for your hard work! To share i would upload it to a googledrive folder and make it shareable. Or email it to me and i can do that for everyone else :) thanks again!
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

That sounds good Slave_L, hope you find a way to upload it. Also thanks for all good comments Slave_L and Kinbaku.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Jonnydom16 wrote:Im very interested in giving it a shot! Thank you for your hard work! To share i would upload it to a googledrive folder and make it shareable. Or email it to me and i can do that for everyone else :) thanks again!
I've PM'ed you a we transfer link that will become invalid in less than a week. If you can upload this somewhere, that'd be really nice. :)
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Just wanted to keep my word and upload Slave_L’s audio track to a google drive folder to share with everyone :) so here you go, if anyone has any issues please let me know, i believe i set up the permissions correctly but we will see i suppose lol

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... nxqyKnu0eW
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:Just wanted to keep my word and upload Slave_L’s audio track to a google drive folder to share with everyone :) so here you go, if anyone has any issues please let me know, i believe i set up the permissions correctly but we will see i suppose lol

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... nxqyKnu0eW
The download is successful. Thanks for putting it on Googledrive, Jonnydom16, for the members of BoundAnna.

I enjoyed an hour with the Slave_L setting with both sliders set to 0-100. Then one hour at a time with the top one at 50-100 and the bottom one at 0-50, then the top one at 70-100 and the bottom one at 0-30. With the latter a peculiar phenomenon occurred: when the jabs came, there were moments when I received a subsequent stimulation, just like with the high tones. I also continued to receive stimulation during the moments of silence.

I then wanted to attach the rubber ring to my scrotum with the contact close to the perineum and the other ring at the bottom of the penis, but tightening around the scrotum didn't work properly. I had first tied the scrotum with a rope, but removing the string again also released the rubber ring.

Then from the bottom of the penis and the other just below the corona ring with the contact on the frenulum. The task was to have an orgasm without any other stimulation. The frequency slider on 70-90 and the strength slider on 10-20. The AI ​​random at +10 with a frequency of 1 time every 20 seconds and the increase to +30 every 60 seconds. And then after half an hour the bottom AI turned on again so that it kept increasing until I came.

And whether I came. : shock: Everything was squeezed out. :drool:

Afterwards I installed an equalizer on the mobile phone, this reversed the stimulations: first the strong pricks that shake the penis awake and then later stimulate it. I loved this even more. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thank you so much for uploading the file for me. :)
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Thanks
I will try this file out in 2 weeks time. And let you know how it was.
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I don't know if it's a fault from my DG-lab, but I had channel A connected to my penis and channel B to my nipples with the double polaire nipple clamps.
On channel A I had put the file of Slave_L with AI increasing from 1 time per 120 minutes. The top slider at 50-100 (left side slid halfway) and the bottom slider at 0-100 (default).
On channel B the setting of fixed on Breathe, without AI and both sliders on the default 0-100.

At a certain moment channel A affected the strength of channel B. Suddenly I got more current on my nipples. :shock:

Fortunately I was not tied up and could immediately reduce the strength. I was able to try again with reduced strength on channel B. It happened every time in the middle of the file when the excitatory impulses transition to the full impulses. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I programmed that into the file in such way that it would only happen after x plays.

No, just kidding. If you believe that is even possible.... poor you. :rofl:

I think this is a bug or low battery compensation issue. The channels are isolated, but it might be that it compensates or something. Maybe rounding error, I dunno.

It is also possible that your clamps are both on your nipples and chest, and that at some point they no longer touch the chest such that more current goes through the nipples.

But I haven't fully played dual channel enough to know what's going on. I haven't done anything like this before though.