DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:To all new players (and experienced players), here is a challenge for everyone of you who is willing (and daring) to accept it.
You can attach the DG-lab to the inside of your leg with the supplied elastic band.

And if you dare the second time: set the "Strength increase AUTO" on Max+30 and the "Increase Rate" on every 120 s.
Start at a strength of the maximum you can easily tolerate - 25. :shock:
So the last 10 minute walk will be exciting. :twisted:
Boy oh boy; that all sounds like great fun (!). Just as soon as I've got over a recently acquired dose of Covid, I'll give that a go for sure :D
The test done for when hogfan-sub has recovered from the covid :love: :

I had done an evening walk for 8.5 km (5.28 miles) first to work up a bit of fatigue. Then I completely took off my clothes and took a shower.
Then put new batteries in a flashlight and covered with a red filter so that my eyes remained accustomed to the darkness.

Then I put on my chastity - the key would be left behind in my house - and tied it tightly against my body with a paracord so that it certainly wouldn't fall down and that removing my penis was no longer an option. It would take way too long for me to loosen everything and free my penis with my underwear down. Then connected it to my DG-lab. There after put on the green eyes with strength 30. Put on underpants and put the DG-lab in it. Leaving the strength on 30 until I was fully clothed and ready to go.

I had tested beforehand that my maximum was 80. My AI set to +30 and for increase every 120 seconds. I had set the timer to 120 seconds so that I had time to set everything correctly and take my first steps in nature (without stimulation for the time being).

Then went in search of an unknown forest by car. Here are symbols indicated with arrows at road junctions that you must follow. Leaving the car there and setting the DG-lab to fixed stimulation from a variation of the KinkInSpace's stimulation which I have named Slave2. And started it at strength 55, so the last 10 minutes will be exciting. :twisted:

And then entered the dark forest at 11:28 PM. After a few minutes the stimulation started. :D
Despite the lamp, I could only see 1 meter (three feet) into that dark forest.

Because I thought I saw an opening in the forest in the distance, I decided to turn off the lamp and continue walking in complete darkness, only switching the light on a few times because I was completely in the bushes.
The disadvantage was that I had missed a turn and I was lost: at a certain point I could no longer continue because the road ended.
When I saw a picture with the arrows again at 0:24am and now I knew I was on the right way back. However, that I would definitely exceed the 1 hour walk with all the consequences. :roll:

At 0:48 am I started edging. I was definitely not trying to orgasm because that would be too painful. But with continuous stimulation of the DG-lab and the chastity going back and forth with every step, it was not easy.

Finally I got to the car at 1 am.

Luckily I had taken the wrong walk: I had noticed that the full walk I had chosen is 6.7 km (4.16 miles) long. :shock:

Room for improvement: a hard plastic box in which I can put the mobile phone and lock it with a key that remains in the car. Now I had the option to turn off my cell phone if I wanted to.

As punishment for not doing the original walk, the night is spent with only the chastity on and hands tied to the top of the bed.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. I guess I had to clarify that this dare was supposed to be done during the day, making it so that you are stimulated on your walk as you walk past other people. The whole idea is that you get sexually stimulated and others don't know that this happens. It is a terrifying but extremely satisfying experience to undergo.

Also, you did not have to start with estim turned on during the getting dressed part. Only test that all is correct, and then turn it off to just the green eyes, no stimulation, so that you can switch to the white eyes (bluetooth mode) later.

Anyway, how was it? Was it satifying to do? Going to repeat it in the future?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

The stimulation while getting dressed was only there to get horny.
I then only had to connect the bluetooth to make it stop so that I could drive the car safely without stimulation.

I wanted to try it first in the dark and in an unfamiliar forest that was already stimulating on its own. Not knowing where and how far to go. Once you think you are half way there you can only go on without knowing how long you will be stimulated.

The risk was that in the meantime I would encounter a forester to whom I would have to answer annoying questions while I was being stimulated more and more.

It was a pleasant evening. And night: by constantly holding back my orgasm, I wanted to achieve this so badly, but this was only possible with my tired legs which became even more tired. So I don't have to tell you that I didn't sleep much that night and only got my well-deserved satisfaction in the morning when I was released again.

To be repeated. For example, in a busy shopping street. :mrgreen:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:My partner has already been planning this challenge from the start. Over the weekend we discovered that the "Fire" works also when playing audio files and then plan is to embarrass me next time we go out together shopping. I'm not crazy about the idea but I am excited that this device seems to have kindled some more desire from them.

I'll report back when that happens likely this coming weekend.
You can also eat together and she can then push the "Fire" button when you order the meal or while drinking a glass of water. :twisted:
So many possibilities with that little thing. :mrgreen:
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

kinbaku wrote:
Let me know when you find the other women. :rofl:
I think I know where the last three ones are:

SPOILER

Turn on phone > Settings > Connected Devices > Computer: Use the "message" app there. This brought up 2 more women. The last one should be there too.

SPOILER END

This webtease certainly can keep you busy for hours or days. I love it.
How did you find the torture/evil encounters? Through the random "I'm available?" option in the Hax App? I havn't had a torture encounter in hours of playing. It's turned on so...

I have no clue about the Game, Milovana, Search, Browser and QuickChat Option (so far). If you have hints about these options let me know.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JohnEs wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Let me know when you find the other women. :rofl:
I think I know where the last three ones are:

SPOILER

Turn on phone > Settings > Connected Devices > Computer: Use the "message" app there. This brought up 2 more women. The last one should be there too.

SPOILER END

This webtease certainly can keep you busy for hours or days. I love it.
How did you find the torture/evil encounters? Through the random "I'm available?" option in the Hax App? I havn't had a torture encounter in hours of playing. It's turned on so...

I have no clue about the Game, Milovana, Search, Browser and QuickChat Option (so far). If you have hints about these options let me know.
Thanks for the info.
I found the 5 women through "I'm available" in the Hax app. But loose many hours with contacting them again and again in the same Hax app. :facepalm:
The last women, HoneyDreams1, I found at the message app at the left of the screen, but only after playing a long time.

When you play long enough with each women, she is nice to you, medium of devilish (the mouth, the arm, the devil symbols by Progress). The first message with the women say that you are going in a Torture session, so you where very "lucky" they where very kind to you. :rofl:
In the Game you can play a "Paper, scissors, rock"-game after some time. In the Milovana I found a game from the Milovana website that you can play; it is one of the first games "Estim Laboratory" that I has described in this thread. If I remember it, in Search and Browser I got one small hint, but I couldn't do anything with it at the moment. I think if you play long enough with one women, she gives her phone number so you can chat with her at the QuickChat Option, but I did not got so far.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Oooooooh, my goodness!! Still room-bound with the ol' covid, but feeling better and thought I'd just do a "live" check-in. Not quite the countryside, but I'm just experimenting with the coyote strapped to my leg under day clothes, with the conductive loops on. I have the ai at 30 and random pattern, and, oooooooooh! A public walk with this kit on is going to be reeeeally interesting! The randomness and varying intensity of the stims is incredible! I have no pauses set, and about a third of the way through a half-hour "test drive". My question for you good people today is, how can I increase the upper "oomph" with the presets? It's all a bit overwhelming for an ageing Luddite(but one with a beaming great smile amidst the occasional yelps on his face right now :D )
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

hogfan-sub wrote:Oooooooh, my goodness!! Still room-bound with the ol' covid, but feeling better and thought I'd just do a "live" check-in. Not quite the countryside, but I'm just experimenting with the coyote strapped to my leg under day clothes, with the conductive loops on. I have the ai at 30 and random pattern, and, oooooooooh! A public walk with this kit on is going to be reeeeally interesting! The randomness and varying intensity of the stims is incredible! I have no pauses set, and about a third of the way through a half-hour "test drive". My question for you good people today is, how can I increase the upper "oomph" with the presets? It's all a bit overwhelming for an ageing Luddite(but one with a beaming great smile amidst the occasional yelps on his face right now :D )

Actually...I've just answered my own question. I just discovered that lowering the increase rate on the smart strength got me where I was trying to get very quickly :shock: Good job I wasn't in public....people would have seen me do a LITERAL jump up in the air!! Wow, but this box is powerful!! I absolutely love it!!!
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yup, it really is. You now understand where that enthusiasm from my initial post came from. ;) Your mindset is currently what my mindset was when I wrote that post.

Almost in disbelief and overjoyed on what it can do.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still use this box weekly and I still love it so much, but that feeling of discovering something special is something that eventually wears off. In my case that feeling is replaced by sheer joy, which is just as good, but it can't beat the feeling of discovering something special.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote:A public walk with this kit on is going to be reeeeally interesting!
I have found a solution to my problem with the mobile phone: I put the mobile phone in a sock that I close with an overhand knot and then block it with a ziptie. In the car I have the scissors with which I can cut the ziptie and get back to my cell phone to turn off DG-lab. During the walk, however, I cannot use the mobile phone to change the settings. :twisted:

Also plan to block a belt with a padlock. A loose blouse covers this belt so that it is not visible to people. A cardboard sleeve over the buttons of the DG-lab prevents me from turning the DG-lab off.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yup, it really is. You now understand where that enthusiasm from my initial post came from. ;) Your mindset is currently what my mindset was when I wrote that post.

Almost in disbelief and overjoyed on what it can do.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still use this box weekly and I still love it so much, but that feeling of discovering something special is something that eventually wears off. In my case that feeling is replaced by sheer joy, which is just as good, but it can't beat the feeling of discovering something special.
Indeed! Then, responding to my masochistic submissive nature, my "inner dom" decided it was time to get locked into my recently purchased chastity device. Given that early indications suggest I may well be incarcerated for the greater part of my "beginners" 5-day limit, are there any particular configurations of estim you would suggest for trying whilst caged? :twisted:

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I have found a solution to my problem with the mobile phone: I put the mobile phone in a sock that I close with an overhand knot and then block it with a ziptie. In the car I have the scissors with which I can cut the ziptie and get back to my cell phone to turn off DG-lab. During the walk, however, I cannot use the mobile phone to change the settings. :twisted:

Also plan to block a belt with a padlock. A loose blouse covers this belt so that it is not visible to people. A cardboard sleeve over the buttons of the DG-lab prevents me from turning the DG-lab off.
I did it during the day with necessary improvements.
Booted with fixed setting on GrainTouch with strength 55, AI on Strength increase +30 and increase every 179 seconds, so I have my 85 after 1h30. Today I want to walk 1 hour 30 minutes (it was 1h35m when I arrived at my car 8) ).
I had set the startup to 2 minutes. Luckily I needed that time to block the cell phone so I was still in the car when I screamed when the DG-lab suddenly started firing. :shock:
DGLabLock.jpg
DGLabLock.jpg (29.59 KiB) Viewed 11757 times
On the left how I blocked the cell phone in an old sock with the overhand knot as shown on the right and then closed it with 2 zip ties.
Below that how I blocked my pants with a padlock (in the red circle - the padlock blocked the belt against the pin).
The DG-lab was in the underpants and served my cock with the elastic bands; close to the body with the contact at the bottom and near the top with the contact at the top. For safety's sake, I had put on an extra pair of tight-fitting underpants over this so that the DG-lab stayed in place and I certainly couldn't operate its buttons. :twisted:
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I'm still greatly enjoying the "voyage of discovery" with my beloved Coyote (always was a dog-lover!! :rofl: )
Last night, I applied two pads, one to the perineum and one to the top of the penis base; I was locked in "The Vice" chastity cage. I tied my ankles together, buckled up my Sinnovator silicone penis gag (can't recommend it enough! :gag: ), and cuffed my wrists in front to a waist rope. I then set the box to 45 minutes of random patterns, random strength jump to 20, strength increase auto to 20, increase rate every 30 seconds, laid back and hit play. I love the randomness of the strength jumps, which, depending on the pattern, are either deeply pleasurable or jump-inducingly shocking!! After 20 or so minutes of this set-up, I decided to "push the envelope". I reset the parameters to: Random strength jump Max +30, Strength increase Auto Max Increase, hit play and tossed the phone out of reach of my cuffed hands. I could however see the face of my phone. Just....wow! The ramping up of intensity was literally breathtaking, and the mixture of pleasure, shock and the ache of my member straining like crazy at the chastity cage was dizzyingly amazing!! I managed to get up to 56 on the Strength Increase before I had to bail (Trying to un-cuff oneself in the midst of all those intense sensations is quite the task!! :shock: ); I can only imagine what further increases will bring!!! How I did not explosively orgasm is surely testament to the simultaneously enjoyable and frustrating "edging" capabilities of this devious device. I'm sure that the short, mixed random pattern of varying sensations also helps to "hold back the flood". For a masochistic, orgasm-denying sensation junkie like myself, this device just gets better and better! :D

Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.