DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice!

I haven't and I wont. My primary reason for not doing that is this... I have many estim powerboxes, so if I want to use multiple estim I can do that easily.
And even said that, I almost always use just one channel of the DG-Lab instead of two. I love the estim so much that if I use both channels, the chance of me orgasming is so big its just not fun anymore. I want to enjoy the estim but not orgasm. I love estim on my nipples so that's definitely something I want, but its already hard to really get to pain without orgasm, though I finally found a formula that works. Slowly ramp up and long sessions seem to work for me. My longest session was almost 1,5 hours with the dg-lab stimulating my nipples, though in all fairness, I've set the intensity to 0 and made it increase every 120 seconds, so when it reached 20, I was already half an hour into the session and it was then when I first started to feel the electricity. At the end of the session, the intensity was strong enough to be felt well, but wasn't nearly as strong as I wanted.

I did a second session the day after where I started at intensity 15 and set the increase every 90 seconds and that was far more intense and there I did reach the point where it hurted so much that I stopped after only 50 minutes rather than doing the full 1 hour 45 as planned. But no feeling of orgasm nor even being close, so that was really good, but at 50 minutes in, I wasn't as sexually aroused as I wanted either and that, in combination with the pain made me abort.

Oh, and my nipples were very sore at the start of the session already. At intensity 15 I already felt the estim where the day before, the very first feeling came at intensity 20. That says enough.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I tried my 2 DG-Labs at the same time for the first time with only 1 mobile phone.

The program takes the first DG-Lab it encounters - the closest one or the one turned on first.
The other can then give the standard signals you can get without using Bluetooth.
I put both on first and then started the program to see what happened: he took the closest DG-Lab. To make sure that you send the right signals, it is better to start only the DG-Lab you want to send with the program, then start the program and afterwards the other DG-Lab where you first choose the color (yellow/violet/cyan /blue) and then the strength.

I had a leather contact strap tied around my penis and testes so that the testes get electricity from left and right. The other DG-Lab was connected to the penis with the elastic contact bands: the one close to the body with the contact at the top, the other band in the middle of the penis with the contact at the bottom so that the current had to flow through the penis.

First with the bluetooth DG-Lab to the testes and the other DG-Lab on cyan and 100 times the button up (strength=100).

Then reversed with the DG-Lab to the testes on blue and strength 100. The Bluetooth DG-Lab on strength 40 to the penis.
Then set the top AI to +30 with a frequency of 1/10 seconds and run the different programs in random order.

Then I played the following game:
Strength increased to 45, set to only one program. Then I had to wait until the strength went above 70 (70 was my pain threshold) and back below 70 before I could take the next program and so finished all programs with my own 4 added programs at the last.
Then also the lower AI activated at +30 in steps of every 60 seconds, tied my hands with a long rope so that I could not touch or switch anywhere off and let it run for 31 minutes before I was allowed to free myself.

So it was a "nice" evening. :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm pretty sure, you can actually use the Xtoys.app and connect to both DG-Lab instances and control them simultaneously. Just get the first in range, connect to instance one, then the same for instance two, and on the script set the output to both instances and have it controlled globally.

Let us know if you tried and how that works. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Let us know if you tried and how that works. :)
It was unbelievably fantastic :D : 30 minutes of edging with no possibility of ejaculation because in between there was always a strong signal that cut off your near orgasm and then a big orgasm after 35 minutes. :D

I can't get xtoys.app installed on my mobile. I can download the xtoys.apk, but when I want to install it it keeps saying there was a problem with the installation and it aborts the installation.
Fortunately, I can access it via the website, but I could no longer log in with my user profile and password. I then chose to send a link to my email address for a new password, but that did not arrive either. :cry:

But now the installation of 2 DG-Labs at xtoys.app.
It is best to switch on only 1 DG-Lab the first time (afterwards this is no longer necessary and it automatically recognizes the 2 DG-Labs).
If you press the "+" on the "Controls" screen at the top right next to the globe, you can add a 2nd device. Choose here for DG-Lab.
After clicking the confirmation check mark at "I Acknowledge and Accept the Risks" click on "connect".
At the screen "https://xtoys.apps wants to pair" there are now 2 DG-Labs:
D-LAB ESTIM01 (D7:D1:....:5C) and D-LAB ESTIM01 (FB:1A:...:5D). => with the addresses xtoys.app know which one is the first and the second.
Select by pressing on the 2nd name and choose the "PAIR" button.

Both are now listed under Controls. At the top you choose the pattern and the strength of the signals from channels 1 and 2.
Then you click on the graph of the 2 DG-Lab, this enlarges it and the buttons become visible for controlling the pattern and the strength of the signals from Channel 1 and 2.
If you press the broken square left to the X at the top right, you will see both again.

The connection I made was the same as last time, except that at the leather strap around the scrotum: I had made the contact so that my perineum was stimulated instead of the left and right sides of the scrotum.
For the penis I chose the pattern "4 Pulse and Shots" at a strength of 100 (36%) and with the Frequency slider all the way to the left.
For the Perineum for the pattern 'Toggle', strength 150 (54%) and both the Speed ​​and Frequency slider all the way to the left.

Once finished I opted for:
Penis: '03 Extreme Tickle my Elmo' Strength 87 (32%)
Perineum: '01 She Is My Sin' Strength 120 (43%).
After 35 minutes you are ready for a 2nd edge session followed by a 2nd orgasm. :shock: :roll:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome! Thank you for trying and posting. :) I knew this was possible already, but its great to have this little acknowledgement. And as a bonus, you got a great session out of it too. :)

Now, you can actually add a script and let the script control both dg-lab's at the same time, so they both slowly ramp up in strength, getting you more and more fired up. ;)
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

I just ordered my unit. I'm very excited to get it. What nipple clamps do you folks recommend for it?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:I just ordered my unit. I'm very excited to get it. What nipple clamps do you folks recommend for it?
I think you will not regret your purchase. :mrgreen:
Use bipolar clamps where each clamp has 2 wires like bipolar clamps. Especially if you have no experience with it yet.
See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13722#p103957.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yep, concur with kinbaku here. I have these, they are nice. Once you get familiar with estim you can try unipolar on a low setting and get used to it, then gradually ramp up from there, just don't overdo it, and all testing should be done with free hands so you can intervene at any point quickly.
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

Wow! The unit arrived a week after I ordered it. I finally had the house to myself today so I could try it out. I have to say I'm amazed and see this as being a regular part of my SB adventures.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:Wow! The unit arrived a week after I ordered it. I finally had the house to myself today so I could try it out. I have to say I'm amazed and see this as being a regular part of my SB adventures.
Welcome to the club of DG-lab owners. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Now is the time to read this post and the posts about xtoys.app while you discover the first possibilities of this device.
And choose that what you like the most out of this devil thing. :twisted:

I'm already addicted to it. :facepalm:
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

kinbaku wrote:
zepart949 wrote:Wow! The unit arrived a week after I ordered it. I finally had the house to myself today so I could try it out. I have to say I'm amazed and see this as being a regular part of my SB adventures.
Welcome to the club of DG-lab owners. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Now is the time to read this post and the posts about xtoys.app while you discover the first possibilities of this device.
And choose that what you like the most out of this devil thing. :twisted:

I'm already addicted to it. :facepalm:
I looked at the toys.app and it looks like it’s only on android, I have an iPhone. Thought I could fire up an android virtual machine…the wheels are turning.

The only thing that I’ve found disappointing are the cock straps and urethral sound. On both I have to really crack up the power level and even then I can barely feel it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:I looked at the toys.app and it looks like it’s only on android, I have an iPhone. Thought I could fire up an android virtual machine…the wheels are turning.

The only thing that I’ve found disappointing are the cock straps and urethral sound. On both I have to really crack up the power level and even then I can barely feel it.
I cover part of the rubber straps: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=15#p98218 and used with enough electric gel.
However, the elastic straps work better: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=30#p98333.

You can make a mp3 sound file that you put on your iPhone and play this (choose the microphone and there for Audio File) instead of the xtoys.app. Let's hope there's an iPhone version of this app after some time. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, this is such a great estim device.

Even though I now mainly go for the xtoys.app for my needs, recently I went back to the DG-Lab app itself and play with it only to realize that just the DG-Lab app and its possibilities are really great too.

I set it up to randomly select a pattern every 60 seconds, Change the intensity by adding a random value between 1 and 8 every 20 seconds and auto increment the intensity every 108 seconds. I started on a low setting that I could feel but only just.

I do this so I get so used to the estim that I no longer get so excited that an orgasm is imminent. As always, I stimulate my nipples unipolar (nipple to nipple). I can reach a low level of intensity this way while still being very painful without posing any risk. I use nipple clamps for this that you screw into place and then retain its position (no springs) and both sides of the crushing plates are covered with small not so sharp points. As you increase the pressure and squeeze more and more, the more intense the estim becomes. Also as the clamps are attached more firmly, after 20 minutes of having them on, you will feel them regardless of if you do estim or not. But if you do lots of estim, the estim will eventually overcome the clamps feeling. But if you put the clamps on very tight, then after an hour, regardless of the estim, you will feel the clamps too. Having painful clamps and painful estim is a match made in heaven. Its not so painful that you just can't take it any longer, but it is painful enough that continuing is a struggle if you know that any second now, the auto increment feature will raise it one more level.

When you finally stop the session and the estim goes off, only then, you realize how painful the clamps are. You turn the screws to loosen them and it seems to not matter. The pain remains. It takes a minute before the pain fades away. Squeezing your nipples to restore blood circulation is really nice at this point. Feels really good.

But the bonus is that the next week or more, your nipples are extra sensitive and very sore.

And nothing to stop me from repeating a similar session the next day either. ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Even though I now mainly go for the xtoys.app for my needs, recently I went back to the DG-Lab app itself and play with it only to realize that just the DG-Lab app and its possibilities are really great too.
Following viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13771#p104671(1) and viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13767(2), Yesterday I went even further to the absolute basics of the DG-lab (only the use of the DG-lab).

First my ankles tied with my metal ankle cuffs.
Then these cuffs were pulled apart with a cord under the bed so that the 40 cm (15 3/4") chain was taut. Just like (2) but with my metal ankle chain instead of the spreader bar.
With cords to heavy seats to the left and right of the bed I had made a kind of pulley (with 5 cords on each side) with which I pulled the straps around my thighs (just above my knees), to the side and up. Just like (1).
Now both my ankles and legs were blocked and my body was pushed into the mattress so that it too was stuck.
Only my penis was free and mobile. :mrgreen:

My elastic electrical bands connected at the bottom of the penis close to my body. This time the contacts on the left and on the right (I wanted to try that :) ).

Blindfolded and the DG-lab on green lighted eyes and as strong as I could bear causing the penis to bounce up 5 times each time.
Then my hands tied together above my head at the top of my bed.
Edging for 1 hour. :shock:

Then the DG-lab on bright blue lighted eyes and again the strongest I could tolerate. The intention was to keep this up for half an hour, but after 11 minutes I already came. I then served another 5 minutes of post orgasm torture, but after such a long period of time I thought that was enough punishment and I stopped. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Obvious question for DG-Lab users: Given that Channel A and Channel B produce different patterns for each colors, which means, that with 4 colors, you get a total of 8 different patterns, which channel did you use? ;)

I personally love Dark-blue on channel A. Green on channel B is also nice, and I believe Dark blue on channel B is also good, but my go-to is always dark-blue on channel A.

Currently when I go the xtoys.app route, my setup is always this: I prepare for the session, doing anything bondage related first upto the point where it is only a few more actions to be fully bound. Then I apply my estim gadgets to whatever is necessary. This is usually clamps to my nipples, but which clamp can be different each time. I then connect it to the DG-Lab on channel A, turn it on at dark-blue and turn up the intensity until I feel the estim well enough. I now gauge how good I feel it and if I need to make adjustments. Sometimes I have to adjust the clamps to feel it better. This process can take up to 5-10 minutes depending on what I want. Each time, I stop the estim, adjust, fire it back up, until I have what I want.

I then go to the xtoys.app and set that up without connecting to bluetooth. I then test the script and how it interacts with everything (because I have twice had now that it didn't work as intended, where once it was a dangerous accident even. Once satisfied that all works correctly, I enable bluetooth and see the dark blue eyes turn white, indicating that its now app-controlled.

On my android phone, I have an app that keeps the screen on permanently which I always activate now before starting the xtoys.app which ensures that my screen stays lit, but even better, when my screen goes out, the app will slow down ever so slightly, giving weird timing issues. For example, in the script, I tell it to change every 2 minute, screen off can mean every 2 minutes and 10 seconds. This adds up big time over a longer timeframe and makes any calculation on how high it will go and throw it out of whack.

When all is setup like this, I move the dg-lab unit to the side outside of reach, then set everything on the xtoys.app to the designed levels to start the session and place my phone away too, then secure myself on the last bondage aspects and I'm ready for the session and what it will give.

Btw, one great thing of the xtoys.app, is that at the section to choose a pattern, you have 2 additional sliders. One for speed and one for width, I believe its called. The top one basically allows how many pulses a second can be fired at once. When all the way to the left, you can feel the pattern as designed, allowing for true vibration patterns. If you feel like you need punishment though, move this slider away from the left. Don't go too far to the right, or you will essentially turn every pattern into the same needle like sensation. A little bit and the feeling becomes more harsh and painful and of course less pleasurable.

Although I definitely don't really enjoy that, and thus don't do it... there are moments where I just crave for pain and torture. In these moments, this is definitely what you will want to use. I do recommend to just turn it on at a lower intensity and play with the slider while not being bound to get a good idea of what it does. You will want to find the sweet spot closest to the left position as possible because the further you go to the right the more of the pattern is removed, causing all patterns to become the same, though it can be a nice idea to go far right in one session if you really want painful needle prick sensations and don't really care for any pattern.

I find 20 to 25% on the left side to be a nice location, maybe even less.