DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
hogfan-sub

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by hogfan-sub »

Just. Simply. Wow!!!
I've just been for my first "public" walk, wired up cock and balls. The wireless was on random mode, topping out with a smart strength of 30, which I increased to 35 for the last 10 minutes. I managed to hide all the wiring, with the power box in my trouser pocket, any exposed cable covered by an untucked tee shirt.
What a ride!! When I was around people, I came up with the idea of pretending to be on a phone call, so that when the box delivered some of the more "challenging" jolts and patterns, I could guffaw and laugh heartily into the phone, as a way of disguising my jumps and yelps!

DG Labs certainly knocked it out of the park with this little beauty!! So much more devious fun, when you're not always looking at the control panel as well.....it is well time now to incorporate some serious stimming sessions to my bondage.....with the box well out of reach!! :twisted:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Congrats. :) Yes, I knew it would be fun for some (if not all) of you. That's why I gave the dare. It was as much fun to me. Its scary at first, but as you get over it quickly, it is so much fun and it will allow you to do more scary stuff more easily too. :)

Welcome in the world of serious SM players. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

While not exactly a DG-Lab experience, I feel like this is the appropriate thread to ask.
(The following includes decription of urination/ejaculation)

The other day I had a strange... interaction while using a TENS unit for penile e-stimulation. I have used it before, with pleasant results (one real HFO so far, but the stimulation itself is also ... entertaining).

Usually I put the contacts so the current flows along the skin surface (say, along the bottom side of the penis from base to frenulum).
I started experimenting and put two rings with the contacts on the opposite sides of the penis each, with a thick silicone cock ring inbetween for some spacing and in order to avoid unwanted direct contact between the rings.

The sensation felt slightly more intense, not more painful or anything, so I fiddled with the settings on the TENS unit until I realized that I could be headed towards another HFO situation. Luckily I moved to the bathroom and stood in front of the shower cabin (for easier cleanup mostly). I say "luckily" because when I felt like I was about to come, I began urinating hard. If you have ever pissed with morning wood, you know the type of high pressured jet you can expel.

I was taken aback a bit, because I was definetly not expecting that, I didn't even felt like I had a full bladder, there was no urge to go to the bathroom before at all. But with every electric pulse, I squirtedagain, full pressure ahead, until my bladder was empty. It felt like an orgasm though, but I did not actually ejaculate.

I only remembered that a long time ago, I had to pee after ejaculating and continued stimulation (also luckily while in the shower).

I did some googling and couldn't find any information regarding urination/incontinence through electric stimulation.
Quite contrary, apparently e-stim can be used to help with an overactive bladder.

Has anyone experienced something like this?
I tried it again another time with the same contact placement, with the same result.

It surely has put a damper on the idea of using e-stim in any SB scenario for the time being, as diaper/piss play is not exactly my thing (despite me repeating the experiment, fully knowing what to expect).

Making sure the bladder is empty would certainly help, but since the urination along with the stimulation was completely involuntary it would certainly rule out long time sessions.

Then of course there's the question if this use of e-stim can be harmful to nerves/tissue if you route the current through your genitals instead of along the skin surface.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote:It surely has put a damper on the idea of using e-stim in any SB scenario for the time being, as diaper/piss play is not exactly my thing (despite me repeating the experiment, fully knowing what to expect).

Making sure the bladder is empty would certainly help, but since the urination along with the stimulation was completely involuntary it would certainly rule out long time sessions.

Then of course there's the question if this use of e-stim can be harmful to nerves/tissue if you route the current through your genitals instead of along the skin surface.
I have not yet experienced it with electrical stimulation, but with a vibrator or an electric toothbrush:
when I pull my foreskin down strongly and stimulate the frenulum with the vibrator in its highest position or with an electric toothbrush (i.e. at high frequencies) I get the same effect as the spraying that some women have during their orgasms.
Instead of the milky ejaculation, a clear liquid squirts out of my penis with full force.

I love that I get an HFO without being able to hold it back after a long stimulation and edging.
That's why I usually connect the contacts so that the electricity runs all the way through the penis instead of flowing across the skin.
I don't think it can hurt. :?

If you are concerned about urinating on a public walk while your TENS is working, you can always reduce the strength. It takes a bit of experimentation to see what works best for you so that you only have edging.

For the members who would experience the same problem with their DG-lab: you can also work with the time settings: bring enough minimum breaks and only a short time of stimulation.
For example with "Interval Play Timer" the minimum "Play" at 10s and maximum at 45s; the "Pause" at minimum 60s and maximum 120s. This means that you are stimulated maximum for 45 seconds and then have to wait at least a minute before being stimulated again.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What does HFO stand for?
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

KinkInSpace wrote:What does HFO stand for?
Hands Free Orgasm :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah. Yeah, so if you get an orgasm while the estim is still going on, it is logical that it will squirt out very hard.

The reason is that as the orgasm builds and is about to come out, normally you would stop your movement automatically and it comes out normally. But with the estim going on, it makes you tighten your muscles as it builds up and it then builds up pressure until the pressure overcomes the force you apply to stop the orgasm. This pressure gives momentum to the sperm and it shoots out with a lot of power.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I tried last night to get the same effect as Bound Whore using the DG-lab but haven't succeeded so far.
There is a difference in the orgasm with a milky substance that you get with normal handstimulation, when I use my DG lab, move my vibrator on another spot or choose a different speed of vibrator.
When I put the vibrator/electric toothbrush on the frenulum with a high frequency vibration, a clear liquid like urine squirts out. :shock:

Although not successful in the assignment, it was still an intense experience. :mrgreen:
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

To clarify, in my case it was unmistakenly urine (color, odour, volume/amount).

The combination of feeling like an orgasm with every jolt/contraction while shooting out a jet of urine is what startled me :shock:
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote:To clarify, in my case it was unmistakenly urine (color, odour, volume/amount).

The combination of feeling like an orgasm with every jolt/contraction while shooting out a jet of urine is what startled me :shock:
It could also have been urine for me, given the amount and appearance. Only it didn't smell, but that sometimes depends on what you've eaten.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you stimulate the bladder area too, its possible that indeed it shoots out urine as a way to counteract what it thinks to be a bladder infection.

This is not a bad thing though. Basically, we have neuroreceptors everywhere in our body that detects abnormalities. Its our immune system basically. When bacteria of a bladder infection settle, it always settles at specific locations. Our immune system learned where they are and created neuroreceptors there. It learned that pee is a good way to clean the infected area due to the pH value of our pee, and as such, if you have an infected bladder, you will feel the need to pee as it wants to wash out. The lack of pee is what causes the burning sensation actually, which is, why it is recommended to drink a lot of water or even better, cranberry juice, when you have an infected bladder. In the early stages, the infection is not that big and your natural immune system can fight it off without the need of antibiotics.

If you use estim, the right spot will trigger the neuroreceptors and automatically fire its mechanisms. Often the triggers are not done with force, but if you crank up the estim unit, you will increase the strength of the trigger, which in term increases the pressure for the peeing. In addition, once the reaction is set, estim does not stop, so its one continuous trigger that doesn't stop, and as such, neither does the body.

Oh, and these receptors are not near the bladder, but actually in the urethra tube for males near the base of the penis.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had had a hard day arranging for an association where I am on the board, so I decided to enjoy with the DG-lab and xtoys.app again as a reward for the hard labour. :lol:

For channel B the rubber rings around both the scrotum and the penis and the other at the base of the penis;
for channel A the elastic bands at the center of the penis with the contact at the top and at the end of the penis with the contact at the bottom.

At xtoys.app I searched "Browse Public Data/Teases" for "DG" and performed "Punishing Subreddit (Estim)" until I had my deserved orgasm. It is a program where you can view or skip different images/short videos between 4 and 10 seconds each. Initially you increase the stimulation with a 1 in 3 chance with each image change until it has the correct strength and then you can choose a 1/9 chance to boost and 2/9 chance to weaken the signal with every image.
Then let myself cool down with "Browse Public Data/Scripts/Random Pleasure or Pain".
After this I bring myself back to a sustained orgasm level for 35 minutes with the pattern "Forced to Orgasm". Here I decided to wait with disabling xtoys.app until I got an expected phone message from someone. :twisted:
In total I enjoyed from 6pm till 10pm.
Sinned

Post by Sinned »

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a problem with the DG-Labs app on an iPhone running IOS 15?
Several months ago I sent an email to DG-Labs about it and they responded that it was a known issue and they were working on it. So far, I've seen no fixes from them.

There are several problems, but the biggest are on the "Smart Strength" page. The sliders often don't respond. If I get the sliders to move, it often has no effect and resets to defaults when I return to the "Console" page.

I'm running a recent version of the software, downloaded from the DG-Labs website. I have an iPhone 13 running the latest version of IOS 15. I can update to IOS 16 if that would help.

Any suggestions other than switching to an Android phone?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Sinned.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Sinned.

Because I have an Android I can't help you, but maybe give a tip that can be a solution.
I had trouble with the sliders at first - I couldn't move them or it was difficult to move them. When I used those pens with a rubber top for the mobile phone, it went very well. Now I've learned to touch only one point of the finger just above the slider and the problems are solved.
So try one of those pens. They also sell them as stylo so that if it doesn't help you haven't lost the money.