DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by KinkInSpace »

HEADS UP!!!!

Monday june 21st is summer sale. Both Ali-Express and Amazon will start giving discounts. Although amazon does sell sex items, I was unable to find the DG-Lab Coyote there, but Ali-Express definitely has it. Amazon only has 2 days of sale where Ali-Express usually has a week of sales. Now is the time to get your DG-Lab Coyote if you haven't gotten one already.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:HEADS UP!!!!

Monday june 21st is summer sale. Both Ali-Express and Amazon will start giving discounts. Although amazon does sell sex items, I was unable to find the DG-Lab Coyote there, but Ali-Express definitely has it. Amazon only has 2 days of sale where Ali-Express usually has a week of sales. Now is the time to get your DG-Lab Coyote if you haven't gotten one already.
Don't hesitate this time! :whip: 8)

So I was a bit too early today with purchasing my 3rd Arduino starter kit at Ali-express. But I get $3 back because a previous kit had a very small crack in the plastic box (easy to fix with a little glue and tape). So a very good service from this trader. :D
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

Slave_L wrote:Small update from my end... I'm working on an audio file to be used with the DG-Lab and what I have so far is sheer evil. :D

Its a simple synth going from a very high pitch to a very low pitch for a duration of 10 minutes or so. The feeling is really nice... It is definitely challenging, especially with the Smart AI turned on to raise the setting every 2 minutes.

The feeling you receive starts strong, then becomes okay, then becomes quite a bit stronger and when the audio loops, its the same strength but different feeling. At high frequency it is like needle pricks, at low frequency it is like nipple twisting or nipple clamps.

I started at 60 intensity did 3 loops and when it came to the 4th loop, intensity was at 78 I think? and it was quite a bit more than I thought it would be. I could've kept going, but it was a test run and a successful one too.

I don't mind sharing this test mp3 though its 20 mb big, and not sure where I can upload it so others can download it...

I have tried downloading the file, but it won't play on my computer. It does play on my phone and tablet but is only about 8 minutes long. Seems like the entire file doesn't download. The effect using an E312 is not as effective as it could be perhaps.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

BlindMike wrote:I have tried downloading the file, but it won't play on my computer. It does play on my phone and tablet but is only about 8 minutes long. Seems like the entire file doesn't download. The effect using an E312 is not as effective as it could be perhaps.
It is a file for about 8 minutes, but if you load it on your phone and choose in DG-Lab for the micro (left of the strength number), then choose for Audio File instead of Microphone. Click on the map en choose the file en then play and change the strength with the "+". Then the audio file will continue to play until the battery is flat or you have had enough. :mrgreen:

You can also change the Frequency factor and Strenght factor by using the bottom 2 sliders, and of course the AI for even more variety. :D
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Small update from my end, the slow response problems I was having with my dg-lab unit were indeed due to my crappy phone. After dropping my phone another time the screen started showing slightly more worrisome cracks, so I finally bit the bullet and bought a good one (Pixel 5). Microphone audio has a small delay, but it's now only a second or so and the normal interface is as responsive as it's supposed to be. Now to find the time to do proper experiments.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:Small update from my end, the slow response problems I was having with my dg-lab unit were indeed due to my crappy phone. After dropping my phone another time the screen started showing slightly more worrisome cracks, so I finally bit the bullet and bought a good one (Pixel 5). Microphone audio has a small delay, but it's now only a second or so and the normal interface is as responsive as it's supposed to be. Now to find the time to do proper experiments.
Very nice to hear. Hopefully you will soon find the time to try everything out.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

That'll be why it doesn't work so well. I'm using an erostek 312 which is not as easily programable.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

A good explanation is now available from "User defined waveform instructions" at https://dungeon-lab.com/instructions-en.html.

At the top right you can set your own language for the manual in your language. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

BlindMike wrote:That'll be why it doesn't work so well. I'm using an erostek 312 which is not as easily programable.
An Erostek 312 has its own advantages. But try to buy a DG-lab, you won't regret it.
This week on Ali-Express to get sales. Check all suppliers because they sometimes have special benefits such as free shipping. Also check the original website to see if it isn't cheaper for you there.
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

NEW DEVELOPMENT FOR DG LABS !!!!

The company(DG LABS) released the “bluetooth protocol” or “API” thing. Not sure what its called not super savvy with that stuff

The reason i bring this up is because it has been integrated into this website called xtoys.app after just a little while of messing with it, it makes ESTIM audio tracks so much better especially if your
Using a PC. The reason is you can “turn it on” system audio mode and then play whatever media player with file or video you chose.

The platform itself is kindof like scripting for dummies, which apparently i still cant figure out lol i wanted to post here because i know some of you guys are computer wizards and will be able to create some pretty cool stuff! Best part is once completed you can easily share the script publicly so it is searchable :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:NEW DEVELOPMENT FOR DG LABS !!!!

The company(DG LABS) released the “bluetooth protocol” or “API” thing. Not sure what its called not super savvy with that stuff

The reason i bring this up is because it has been integrated into this website called xtoys.app after just a little while of messing with it, it makes ESTIM audio tracks so much better especially if your
Using a PC. The reason is you can “turn it on” system audio mode and then play whatever media player with file or video you chose.

The platform itself is kindof like scripting for dummies, which apparently i still cant figure out lol i wanted to post here because i know some of you guys are computer wizards and will be able to create some pretty cool stuff! Best part is once completed you can easily share the script publicly so it is searchable :)
At first glance, very extensive options for different devices. Ability to respond to GPS coordinates, position of the cell phone (at what angle it is held), proximity to the other person or Bluetooth, play games on the PC and link your stimulation to it, link to words and texts on Discord , facebook, ...
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I didn't know that you could do audio stim with xtoys. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

Does anyone know if it supports stereo stim with the coyote? Or is it mono like normal audio mode?
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Pretty sure its mono, but I can test that out. If its stereo, then its probably going to have left - channel 1, right - channel 2.

Will do some testing and come back to that.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Just made an account at xtoys.app. You need a name, password from 10 or more symbols en your email address.
You must turn on Bluetooth, WiFi and your location.
You can choose to add DG-lab. He will then look for the name that you click on. You can also use multiple devices at the same time.
Then the basic and with the Public patterns selected for 01 She is my sin with only channel A connected and chosen for Channel 1 at strength 102 (37%). Set the frequency all the way to the left for smoother signals instead of pulses.
She was really my sin. Sometimes surprising effects. :shock: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

OMG this is incredible. At first I was like, meh... I don't have bluetooth on my pc, only my laptop, and don't prefer to use that every time... but no, they have an android and iOS app too, which is perfect.

And I already have seen a few scripts that will be awesome.

For example: Slowly increase vibration when you stay still, stops when you start to move again. The opposite is there also. Movement is translated into stimuli, with a treshold of how much movement is allowed.