Ice enema.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
heavyrain

Ice enema.

Post by heavyrain »

I'm sorry if it was already mentioned here, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I have an idea for a slow enema that I would like to use during my selfbondage session. Instead of water, I would place ice cubes inside the bag. The ice would slowly melt and pour down for long time. Is it good idea? The water may be too cold, but I reckon it could get warmer when slowly droping. What do you thik?
love nylon!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ice enema.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't condone this idea. Anus tissue is very delicate, and frostbites in that area would surely lead to permanent damage and a hospital visit.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sorry, I'm afraid I can't condone this idea. Anus tissue is very delicate, and frostbites in that area would surely lead to permanent damage and a hospital visit.
I thought so:-) But thank you!
love nylon!
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

The conversion rate of ice to water is very slow. It would take a lot of ice to get any flow.
Selfsub

Post by Selfsub »

Try to just put the water in a plastic bottle... then poke a few holes in the bottle with a needle until your desired flow rate.
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Selfsub wrote:Try to just put the water in a plastic bottle... then poke a few holes in the bottle with a needle until your desired flow rate.
Good idea! Thank you.-)
love nylon!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Last edited by lisahs2 on 04 Mar 2021, 22:49, edited 2 times in total.
lj

Post by lj »

Apart from agreeing absolutely with the advice not to use ice directly from the freezer because of "burns" and adhesion, you can have some fun with ice in partnered play. Have a mug of warm/hot water (at a temperature you can immerse a finger in and keep it there for a few seconds) and put some small spoons in it. Have a bowl of ice cubes ready. Have your victim (naked of course!) either face down or face up plus blindfold (bondage optional) Then choose a spoon or a cube, dry it on a paper towel and touch their skin. Add some tension by telling them the next touch will be very hot, but use an ice-cube instead. Telling the difference is actually very difficult!

Ice cubes are also great during the removal of wax from wax-play...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Thank you for your tips, lisahs2! I'd rather leave the ice only on the surface:-)

Thank you, lj, I know that game, but not in a sexual way:))
love nylon!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

heavyrain wrote:Thank you for your tips, lisahs2! I'd rather leave the ice only on the surface:-)

Thank you, lj, I know that game, but not in a sexual way:))
Ice is cool!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

So, it would be good to remember that a cold water enema will induce severe cramping. I suppose melted (ice water) might be a very slow drip and it may not induce the cramping - if that was what you were hoping for. If it is a very slowly administered enema, there are many ways of controlling the flow.
Karren

Post by Karren »

I’d try iced coffee! Not only do you get the cold but you get a caffeine hit! I have done coffee enemas at room temperature and I love them! So next time you at Starbucks.... get a couple grandes then rush home before they melt.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX