Wanting to try a prostate masseger

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
whomadeangus

Wanting to try a prostate masseger

Post by whomadeangus »

I’m wanting to try a prostate massager. I’ve seen several hundred dollar ones and really don’t have the money. I’ve seen 30-50 dollar ones and that’s my speed until i love it and want better... I’m worried about size does anyone have any suggestions for a newbie massager??? Tia

Ps I’ve enjoyed larger training butt plugs
kinbaku

Re: Wanting to try a prostate masseger

Post by kinbaku »

I once have the back of a toothbrush that is approximately the Aneros prostate massager approached wrapped with cotton wool and tape and used some condoms over it.
I also made one of the pipe insulation that I cut into the correct shape and also covered this with 2 condoms.
In any case, use enough lubricant.
Using the Aneros: http://www.extremerestraints.com/articl ... n_126.html
It wasn't until later that I bought a prostate vibrator VICE (now exists in VICE-2) and recently started using electrical stimulation thanks to Slave_L (see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13274).
The VICE was a large plug and required some experience with slowly inserting and relaxing the sphincter. But because you have experience with this, I don't think it's a problem. :wink:

Remember that a strong vibrator on the perineum (midway between scrotum and anus) can also stimulate the prostate.