Advice needed!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
MrSmith

Advice needed!

Post by MrSmith »

I’m after some advice on two things

First how to spice up self bondage ? I’ve done some basic hog ties with cinch knots but I want to be in the situation where I’m stuck and the only way out is to use scissors or a knife.

Second I’ve been crossdressing for years now but only at home and with basic things such as bras and knickers. Has anyone any advice on how to take it to the next level. My girlfriend knows about my basic cross dressing but I’m desperate to get a wig and makeup and boots etc so looking for some advice on what to do and perhaps combine it with self bondage ?
Last edited by MrSmith on 01 Jan 2021, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: Advice needed!

Post by kinbaku »

Johns1 wrote:First how to spice up self bondage ? I’ve done some basic hog ties with cinch knots but I want to be in the situation where I’m stuck and the only way out is to use scissors or a knife. The knots and techniques I’ve been using probably aren’t right. I’m also thrilled by the idea of getting caught in self bondage.... perhaps some ideas or stories ?
Have you already used ice cubes that prevent you from escaping too quickly?
Inform your girlfriend that she can come over if she feels like making your bondage inescapable or teasing you. So you never know whether she will come or when she will come. :shock: She may not like it and she never comes, but you are never sure and so it remains exciting every time you are in bondage. :roll:
Johns1 wrote:Second I’ve been crossdressing for years now but only at home and with basic things such as bras and knickers. Has anyone any advice on how to take it to the next level. My girlfriend knows about my basic cross dressing but I’m desperate to get a wig and makeup and boots etc so looking for some advice on what to do and perhaps combine it with self bondage ?
Put on a bondage (Karada or crotchrope) under your clothes and go for a walk. Nobody sees anything, but exciting nonetheless.
There are also good stories at Crossdressing - like viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12997 where we had a lot of fun - that can give you ideas.
MrSmith

Post by MrSmith »

I will be giving this a go for sure !! I was thinking of buying a dress and perhaps put on full lingerie and a dress on underneath my normal cloths and head outAnd also some dares ?? I’ve checked out the ones on the page but looking for more ?

Have you any advice on tying my self into a hogtie in which I can’t get out unless I use scissors ??
Last edited by MrSmith on 01 Jan 2021, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can use a cinch noose and a loop that you wrap around each other 5 to 6 times: Basics/Chinch Noose and Wrist Coil.
Be careful when showing involuntarily to strangers. Also check the relevant legislation in your country.
If necessary, your girlfriend could arrange to meet with a mutual friend whom you trust to help him/her find you.