Self bondage and gagging suggestions!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Dobe123

Self bondage and gagging suggestions!

Post by Dobe123 »

Hi, so I'm kinda new to SB, I've been into it for a while but never actually done it.

I really really love layered gags and would love to be able to tie myself in a tie where I couldn't escape easily! I also would love to be able to orgasm during my next session, I have a small egg vibrator but it just teases me a bit but nothing more sadly.

So I'm looking for suggestions for a super layered gag and a tie that'll allow me to make myself cum

My items for gag: stuffing , homemade ballgag, clear tape, duct tape, masking tape, vet wrap, stocking (mostly used as a hood), long socks and face mask
Also I might buy a harness ballgag soon ^^

My items for tie: long socks, zip tie, belt and pretty long cloth.

So please help me out! Also I've experienced quite a bit of layered gags so I'm careful with it ^^
Be creative with the gag layers and well for the tie, that's the part I'm new to
kinbaku

Re: Self bondage and gagging suggestions!

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Dobe123. Using your long socks, you could make one of the versions of Anzen. I think a gag in such a case is too dangerous: if your nose for some reason gets blocked, it takes too long before you can free yourself.
You may need to purchase a stronger vibrator for an orgasm, but also remember that it is more something that happens between the ears. Make a good fantasy in which you would find yourself, a blindfold can also help with this.
My favorite poses for cumming are spread eagle and hogtie.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Dobe123 wrote:Hi, so I'm kinda new to SB, I've been into it for a while but never actually done it.

I really really love layered gags and would love to be able to tie myself in a tie where I couldn't escape easily! I also would love to be able to orgasm during my next session, I have a small egg vibrator but it just teases me a bit but nothing more sadly.

So I'm looking for suggestions for a super layered gag and a tie that'll allow me to make myself cum

My items for gag: stuffing , homemade ballgag, clear tape, duct tape, masking tape, vet wrap, stocking (mostly used as a hood), long socks and face mask
Also I might buy a harness ballgag soon ^^

My items for tie: long socks, zip tie, belt and pretty long cloth.

So please help me out! Also I've experienced quite a bit of layered gags so I'm careful with it ^^
Be creative with the gag layers and well for the tie, that's the part I'm new to
First things first, welcome to the forum! :hi:
Well, based on your material list, you could try your homemade ballgag (i also use one xD) plus some vetwrap around your head to muffle or silence even more any sound. Another layered gag I see in videos that excites me a lot is stuff your mouth with a piece of clothing, then use 2-3 pieces of tape gag to cover your mouth (from near the nose to the chin) and apply circles of vetwrap around your head. Muffled and in place, you can now moan endlessly :gag: Just be careful about the choking risk. Mind your session times, and make sure you can remove your gag fast if needed!

About you cumming, and eventually achieving orgasm, if you plan a mid-long session (to be wotrth a setup) well...being kept over the edge (which your egg vibrator seems to do) feels very good and it's part of it (I'm giving my personal experience) and will make your orgasms even better. Probably you can buy other type of vibrator (more powerful, with vibrating patterns), but since you seem to be quite new, I'd recommend trying some things out there first:
  • -Your clothing for a SB session. I can't tell if you plan to do your sessions dressed or naked, but a good outfit enhances your experience and if you're like me, that have a fetish for stockings&heels, wearing that can double your turned on feeling. I do naked sessions sometimes, but when I'm wearing my black stockings and the garter belt it's like I'm a step closer to cum :rofl:
    -The two positions I do the most are spread eagle and frogtie on my bed (being spreadeagle my favourite), with ropes. They are good to squirm, easy to set up and not that impossible to escape. I use to add a crotchrope (male version, in my case https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/crope1.php), or some kind of cock&balls bondage. This rope provides stimulation by itself, and keeps my old electric toothbrush (aka my diy vibrator) in place, so it can't get off, for constant stimulation. Knots on the rope can be added to stimulate specific target areas. You don't list rope as your material, but if you're trying these positions, it's better than tying yourself with clothes. Your ziptie works fine for frogtie, but I dislike it.
    -Add a blindfold, it will change how you feel while tied up and being stimulated...for better :o It's a very good way to expand your experience to another level. Trust me, sensory deprivation, specially visual deprivation can change your whole experience, making you feel more vulnerable and it can even "distort time"...a 20 min session can feel like 40, specially while you're being stimulated. Just be careful on planning those sessions, make sure your escape is reachable and you have backup. You can use a dark pantyhose to wrap, a sleep mask...
    -Boundanna has a scenarios tag. Give it a look. My favourite scenario, Frustrated Eagle (https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html) I found it here. I keep doing variations of it.
    -Plan for a longer session, don't be afraid. I can't believe you being spreadeagled, crotchroped, blindfolded, gagged and vibed, with the appropriate outfit, you're not cumming. :hi:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Dobe. One of our members swears (muffled) by this gag posted in this thread : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12215
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
MrTiedUp

Post by MrTiedUp »

One of my favourite gags is something in the mouth, potentially a sock, masking tape to seal the lips, then an extra sock tied over the masking tape. A football sock is particularly good for the latter part.