SB, Far More Than Pleasure

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Blacky

Re: SB, Far More Than Pleasure

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:
Blacky wrote:*ducks and tries to hide*
Don't try to run or hide. You'll just get captured tired. A sub falling asleep in the middle of a session is right near the top of my list of annoyances... :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
I'd never try to run. With my hobbled feet I wouldn't get too far anyways.
And I do have a distinct feeling that you happen to have the means to keep a sub awake anyways, Jenny. :mrgreen: :gag: :whip:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Blacky wrote:And I do have a distinct feeling that you happen to have the means to keep a sub awake anyways, Jenny.
Better believe it. And with great pleasure, too. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:
Blacky wrote:And I do have a distinct feeling that you happen to have the means to keep a sub awake anyways, Jenny.
Better believe it. And with great pleasure, too. :twisted:

Jenny.
:mrgreen:

Judging from what happened earlier today, my wife read this and decided to play on your team, Jenny.
:love:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Blacky wrote:Judging from what happened earlier today, my wife read this and decided to play on your team, Jenny.
My army grows! Muahahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

*wringing hands with megalomaniacal glee*

:wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

This subject really interests me. There is no doubt that the simple pleasure of being tied up is the gateway into any deeper experience (my raised pulse rate and feelings of excitement when the desire strikes bear that out!). Especially if I am at the end of a very busy or stressful day, the act of preparing and applying the rope, gag, etc automatically calms me down and once bound, it is very common for me to drift into a deeply relaxing space usually around a half-hour into the tie. The sensation of consciously relaxing as many muscles as possible and allowing the restraints to do all the holding and supporting is indeed, very meditative, and is a part of this curious practice that I have come to value greatly over the years.

Apart from beginning to chat on this site, the only other living soul I have spoken with about my selfbondage, was a therapist some years ago, and although this was something that he had never encountered before, his acceptance and genuine interest is something that has stayed with me ever since. I know that many of us are probably a secretive bunch; I certainly am and of necessity will likely continue to be so, which makes this forum such a wonderful resource. knowing that it is possible to visit here and not only know that there are other self-binders out there, but also to have the opportunity to occasionally share and interact just adds to not only the pleasure, but also to the reassurance and sense of wellbeing that SB can provide. So Thank You!!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:
Blacky wrote:Judging from what happened earlier today, my wife read this and decided to play on your team, Jenny.
My army grows! Muahahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

*wringing hands with megalomaniacal glee*

:wink:

Jenny.
I'm toast :twisted: