Male forced orgasm

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Selfsub

Male forced orgasm

Post by Selfsub »

Hi.. so i am quite good to fully restraint myself in good different ways.
1 thing i have not yet done is irgasm in my selfbondage wich is something i would love to experience.
Ialso i would love to be feel how post orasm torture feels.
I have a vibe what i can easily atchch to my shaft.
What i would like to know if anyone has experiance it and would it be safe if i strap a vibe to my shaft during a couple houre session?
It something i would love to try.
I would like to know if it is safe to orgasm a guy untill hs ou?
kinbaku

Re: Male forced orgasm

Post by kinbaku »

I just did it yesterday with my timer program and vibrator. Note that not all vibrators can do this (the European wand vibrator = European Hitachi cannot be restarted by itself without intervening on the buttons or the electronics).
Try it first without actually tying yourself down: lying on your back with a closed belt under you at an opening slightly wider than your hips. Your wrists come into this so that when you lie down they come firmly against your hips. If the vibration is too strong or too weak, you lift your hips up and you are immediately released. Tying back is also quick: just put your hands back at your sides in the belt and lie down again. This way you can gain experience and determine the correct settings.
I once did 3 hours of edging like this and to cum after 3 hours. :shock:
I only succeeded in the torture after orgasm when I set the vibrator to maximum. Normally I only have an unpleasant feeling for the first minutes, but this quickly changes to becoming hot again, resulting in a second orgasm after a while. :mrgreen: