I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Oh, Estim in your butt is really great.
Just experimented for 4 hours with my electric butt plug. First water-based gel to make everything glide well, then with electro-gel. At different strengths, lying on my back, on my side and on my stomach.
30 Minutes (maximum time) at full strength with the automatic program and my hands tied above my head so I couldn't turn it off.
First inserted up to the first groove of the plug to stimulate the sphincter, then fully inserted and then blocked with a crotch-rope.
I did feel weak on my legs when I went to the bathroom to cleanse and disinfect everything again. Only then noticed that it also has 2 holes to block it inside. So that's something for the next time.
I had bought it more than a year ago, but never dared to use it. Thanks, Slave_L, for the tip that made the final decision to use it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome. :) I have tried many things I was scared of, and there is one thing I learned from basically all experiences. In almost all cases, you can start slow in a controlled situation to just experience what it will bring in a very safe and controlled manner. You can get used to any sensation it gives and then slowly work your way up. This allows you to get a taste before committing to a big session or abort at early stage if it doesn't feel like you want to do it now, so you can give it some thoughts and revisit at a later stage.

What you experienced with estim in the butt, I experienced with needleplay. I get highly turned on seeing videos of needleplay, and people go very extreme. I wanted to at least experience it once, and I love pain in my nipples that I wanted to insert needles into my nipples.

You can imagine how scary that is. Needles means serious pain so it is very scary to do it, right?

But I wanted it anyway. I got beginners needles (very thin) which should not be too painful. I pressed the tip very gently against the skin in anticipation of excrusiating pain. I felt the sharp tip touching my skin and as I slowly pushed against the needle, I felt it go in. But no pain. Then, the needle was already 1mm inside me (like half a tip) and still no pain, only the feeling of the needle going in. I was kinda relieved. I continued to push it in and when the needle went fully in, I felt a small pinching pain that faded away very quickly too. As the needle went further in, that pain was felt too, but it didn't hurt too much. I mean, I have had nippleclamps on me that feel far more painful, and even done estim that was far more painful than this. When the needle had to come out at the other end, that was the most painful part actually, but even that was not too bad because the small size of needle. The estim was definitely more painful.

That alone taught me that fear is far more scary than the actual event you're scared of.

That said, it doesn't mean I'm fearless, but I'm far easier to try something now than to be afraid and never do it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

So true. I started with the weakest current and ended up with the strongest current. Something I only expected to dare after years.

My Jiu-jitsu teacher had given me acupuncture needles, but now I rather use an acupuncture pen instead of the needles. At that time I first had to practice on an orange. I have never used them on my nipples.
What I did do is press in the center of the nipple with a toothpick or skewer and then simultaneously rotate it between your fingers. If you use wooden ones, make sure that no splinters come off.
Not the pressing, but the turning causes the pain.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've now played with the estim by sound-file to get an idea of what it does and I was a bit surprised. I have a proper estim sound box and this box does it the opposite, which was weird at the start.

This box apparently gives you estim when the music doesn't play, and gives no sensation when the music plays. So my estim sound tracks which assume that no sound equals no stim don't work well as you get constantly zapped and then gaps of not being zapped.

This means I'll have to get back to the drawing board for proper estim, but it also means that it does a really good job of providing stimulation to normal songs, so it actually does have an interesting approach that works, it was just not something I expected. I have not played with the other two modes yet (recording and live) but I expect them to work the way I thought the other one would work too.

Now... Now I have to figure out what kind of sound I have to make in order to get no estim at all, and how to shape the estim to create my own estim torture.

So far, the estim is very intense and I rarely go above 90-100, which is fantastic, given that the unit goes to 276, and I usually reach the max of my estim on other devices. Also, good way to save battery, which can do a session of 24 hours. ;)

Also, really great with estim japanese clover clamps. After half an hour into the session, the clamps themselves start to become painful in addition to the estim.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Does this unit have any kind of time limit? The cheap units usually switch off after 15 minutes and then you need to press a lot of buttons a gain to get back to the settings you had. Which is annoying to say the least
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes and no. You can set it to a series of different timelimits, where the max setting is 45 minutes, but there's also the option to just have it always on, then the limit is how much battery you have left, which can be 24 hours on a full charge.

I created a new sound track to experiment with it, and it did work, but not into the extend that I wanted to which makes me thing that maybe this needs to be developed more, or what I want to do is simply not possible. When you use the record and prerecorded mode, the level is on 90% all the time and ducks when there is audio, but it only ducks so much, so it somehow does work, but I dunno... I think its not working as it should, but at least I can make it spit out less estim to none and give me a jolt in my audio track, but I wanted to have far more control so I can give low jolts too and ramp it up in the audio track.

I guess I need to experiment a lot more with this.

The listen live mode really does work great though. It listens and if there is more than silence, it also gives more electricity, where you can define using sliders how it responds, so you can make very soft sounds give estim or you can set it to soft sounds don't trigger estim at all but only loud sounds.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:The listen live mode really does work great though. It listens and if there is more than silence, it also gives more electricity, where you can define using sliders how it responds, so you can make very soft sounds give estim or you can set it to soft sounds don't trigger estim at all but only loud sounds.
Does it also respond to frequency? High tones more electricity and low tones less?
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

My favourite method is to use a microphone with my estim device, so that silence is stim free, but any sound can give me a buzz. As I live on a busy road, complete silence is rare, so I have no control as to what sort of stim I receive. For example a car driving past gives a fairly mild stim, a large truck, much more, a Helicopter overhead can be orgasm inducing, fortunately helicopters usually pass over quite quickly. A train can be exciting, as they take longer to pass. Or the wife walking round the house is effective, especially if she knows what I'm doing, and deliberately thumps around heavily . I attach the mic to my bondage chair so that it is in good contact with the floor, or I attach it to an exterior window. That has the effect of being activated by almost any external sound, i.e. rain, wind, neighbours door slamming, etc etc. So I have no idea what's coming, and especially if I use earplugs or pink noise to block all external sounds.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:The listen live mode really does work great though. It listens and if there is more than silence, it also gives more electricity, where you can define using sliders how it responds, so you can make very soft sounds give estim or you can set it to soft sounds don't trigger estim at all but only loud sounds.
Does it also respond to frequency? High tones more electricity and low tones less?
In a way, depending on the height of the tone it will do fast pulses vs slow pulses. A slow pulse is basically, 5 pulses per second vus 3000 pulses a second, etc. It detects it, and you can use sliders to set an upper and lower threshold so it can respond better to your audio file. This appears to be possible at many places, including creating your own patterns.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

BlindMike wrote:My favourite method is to use a microphone with my estim device, so that silence is stim free, but any sound can give me a buzz. As I live on a busy road, complete silence is rare, so I have no control as to what sort of stim I receive. For example a car driving past gives a fairly mild stim, a large truck, much more, a Helicopter overhead can be orgasm inducing, fortunately helicopters usually pass over quite quickly. A train can be exciting, as they take longer to pass. Or the wife walking round the house is effective, especially if she knows what I'm doing, and deliberately thumps around heavily . I attach the mic to my bondage chair so that it is in good contact with the floor, or I attach it to an exterior window. That has the effect of being activated by almost any external sound, i.e. rain, wind, neighbours door slamming, etc etc. So I have no idea what's coming, and especially if I use earplugs or pink noise to block all external sounds.
As long as you can get your phone to pickup the same, it will work with this device too. That said, the random options this box gives are actually better than the microphone randomness. I'm pretty sure, if you have this box, you will use the microphone then play with the random patterns, create a few more of your own and use the Smart AutoIncrement with random feature to make it far more enjoyable and far more nervewrecking. Want to be really masochistic, turn on the auto pause/resume feature and you get say... 1 minute of estim followed by 1 minute of nothing returning back to the extremely intense estim that you had before. It'll be like 5 helicopters fly over. ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
In a way, depending on the height of the tone it will do fast pulses vs slow pulses. A slow pulse is basically, 5 pulses per second vus 3000 pulses a second, etc. It detects it, and you can use sliders to set an upper and lower threshold so it can respond better to your audio file. This appears to be possible at many places, including creating your own patterns.
You convinced me: I ordered one. I may not receive it until early March 2021, so it will be a very late Christmas present. On the site you entered it was no longer available and on the site of dungeon-lab.com I found them just a bit too expensive. Finally I found one last one in advertising (125 eur and no shipping costs). So I could not ignore that after your good comments. :hi:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You will not regret it. :) Let us know here what your experiences are when you get it. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Let us know here what your experiences are when you get it. :)
Certainly, it will only be a while before it arrives and I have tested the so many possibilities. :drool:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote:Let us know here what your experiences are when you get it. :)
Certainly, it will only be a while before it arrives and I have tested the so many possibilities. :drool:
I promise you, after your first session, even though you only experienced maybe 5% of its capabilities, you will be as enthusiastic as I am and can't hold but share it with us anyway. ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update from me...

I... just... found... the... perfect... audio... okay, why am I trying to make this so dramatic...

Well... I just found the perfect audio file that works really good with this estim box! The audio file is about 1 hour long and oh man... you will be in for a treat. It will be very erotic and painful at the same time, and sucks but yes, you will be wanting more of this!

To get this file, you will have to do a few steps though...

Step 1: this is the audio file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MsTNqK3o_w
As you can see, this is a youtube video. We need to extract the audio from it. If you already have a youtube video downloader, use whatever you normally use. If not, proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Go to https://www.freemake.com/nl/free_video_downloader/ and paste in the youtube video url. Note, this is the dutch version of the page. The english version no longer allows you to convert offline, and will make you download a program. If you want to use this, read the following very carefully: The installer will install adware if you hit next, next, next, finish. You must choose advanced install, so that you can uncheck the crapware that comes with the installer. The dutch site will allow you to download a few videos before giving you the same installer. If this happens to you, clear your cookies for the website, refresh the page, and it will work again.

Step 3: Download the Mp3 version of this video only.

Once your download is complete, you will get an M4A file. Since we do need an mp3 file we need to convert it.

Step 4: Download Pazera Audio Extractor portable: https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2049
Step 5: load the m4a in it and convert it to mp3.

Step 6: get the mp3 to your phone and load it in the app. Hit play, then turn up the intensity. Works great if you set AI to max: 30, interval 120 seconds, or slightly below.

How it works: Play the video to hear the audio and you will understand mostly. This powerbox has a weird quirck though. When there is audio playing, it does less estim, when there is no audio playing, it does a stronger estim. The video is about sorting algorithms, but it uses visual and audio to showcase the sorting. Between each sort, there is a 3 second pause which will translate to a good and strong estim buzz at higher intensities. Then it randomizes the stack which is a nice gentle estim, pauses again for 1 second, which gives another good and strong estim buzz before doing the actual sorting. Every sort is different and the audio will let you know that it will come with a nice variety of estim. Sometimes it will prick a little bit, other times it will be vibrating only on a low intensity. Even then, when the intensity goes stronger and stronger, the low intensity vibration will actually become a somewhat strong feeling that will at some point be exchanged with a really powerful zap. Given the constant estim already, the zap will not overpower you, which makes it even better.

In the app, at the bottom, there are 2 sliders. If you set the top slider left, to somewhere between 20-40% and the right side to 100% it will feel more harsh as all the smooth vibrations will be removed and replaced by a more harsh electrical feeling.
If you move the bottom left slider to 50% (center) and the right one to 100%, you basically change the intensity response. As a result, you will be able to set the intensity level to a lower number and get the same estim. The difference between the silent and audio part will also be bigger. You can find the sweet spot by a bit of trial and error and that can make this very intense. Basically the more to the right the slider is, the stronger the estim is at the right, but also the softer it is at the left meaning that when the audio plays at normal stages, it is softer for that intensity level so you crank it up higher, but when there's no audio, it is louder. But the audio at most places is softer due to the frequency response, so the estim is basically more dynamic in intensity.