I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

Post by KinkInSpace »

TyronD wrote:Nice :) Thanks for all the information :)

I will try 0.5mm first and will see how it will feel (and if I like it :D). Where do you buy them? Internet or at the drugstore or something like that?

The DG-Lab costs at the moment around 200€ (with shipping, but without taxes afaik). That seems high. If I buy directly at dungeon-lab it only costs $138 (around 120€, free shipping, but also I have to pay taxes ofcourse).
Do I miss something or is AliExpress expensive as hell at the moment?
I buy them through a drugstore from Belgium that ships to the Netherlands, but AliExpress sells them too, but I find it hard to order there because they seem to target specific sizes for specific uses, which is not necessarily BDSM. I mostly see very short needles or very thin needles. Also needles for other purposes, such as feeding which have a blunt tip.

Given how much demand there is for needles all over the world, I bet you will find them in a store in your country for a low price without too much trouble. Don't go for sex stores though. They will sell the right stuff, but you pay a premium. Buy from a place that sells medical stuff instead.

As for the DG-Lab, my advice to anyone also included in the post, wait until there is a sale and order it then. I got mine for 70 euro and although it is definitely worth it to pay 100 euro for it, 200 is indeed a lot and although it differs for each country, usually above a certain price, you have to pay import duties, so you have to find out where the border is and try to find a seller that sells the whole product + shipping for less than that border to avoid import duties.

I agree with what others have said though. Get the cheaper version without the added accessories and get them separately from Ali-Express. There are so many options that they sell cheap. If you want to do estim on your nipples and not resort to any clamps, I can highly recommend getting the penis rubber tubes. They are rubber tubes of say... 30 cm and have this clip that you press to make the loop smaller. Normally you put it around a penis, but you can cut the rubber to a smaller size and if you have 2 of these clips, you can use 2 strips of 10-15cm with 2 clips and have a really nice nipple estim ring. You have all the benefit of estim without feeling any discomfort of any clamps themselves. You can easily wear them for hours at a time too. And of course, given that one strip is 30 cm, if you cut off 10cm, the other 20cm can be used on your penis.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.