I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: I found the perfect estim for self-bondage!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another update from me. I did not want to put this in the previous post as it is just a different thing.

I combined 2 of my favorite activities and I was a bit scared for it but oh my god, it was amazing.

I combined needleplay and this sound file using this estim unit to stimulate my nipples.

I have done needleplay before with estim using my mystim powerbox so I already know that this is far more intense, but oh boy... I was in for a treat.

I pierced my nipples with 0.8mm needles, one for each nipple. I first did a different session where I attached strings to the needles and used a ladder to suspend me on my nipples where I was standing on my toes and felt the pulling on my nipples. This was already really nice, but I wanted more.

I used aligator clamps and attached a clamp to each needle, the clamps were attached to my new powerbox.

I loaded the audio file and hit play which sets the intensity to 1 and OMG I already felt electricity. It was very faint, but usually I have to go up to 50 before I feel something, now I felt it at 1. WOW. I increased it by 1 and the electricity was very much the same. I moved it up to 10 and felt it a bit more. At 30 it was quite powerful but also extremely enjoyable. The AI would increase it every so often, each time I had to clench my teeth but it was such a good feeling. Strong but not too painful. Like having a huge vibrator on your ass kind of feeling. At some point the estim was too enjoyable and I had to quit in order to avoid an orgasm. Oh it was fun while it lasted and it will definitely be repeated more times for sure! And yes, this unit can go up to 278... And I capped out at 40 or so... Yelp!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Small update from me...

I... just... found... the... perfect... audio... okay, why am I trying to make this so dramatic...
Thank you, Slave_L (also for the nipple treatment in the other post :mrgreen: ).
At the moment I often use the program Simplescreenrecorder, it can record MP3 directly. It also exists for Windows 10 and it is free.

Now I am even more impatiently waiting for the DG-Lab. :drool:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Slave_L wrote:Another update from me. I did not want to put this in the previous post as it is just a different thing.

I combined 2 of my favorite activities and I was a bit scared for it but oh my god, it was amazing.

I combined needleplay and this sound file using this estim unit to stimulate my nipples.

I have done needleplay before with estim using my mystim powerbox so I already know that this is far more intense, but oh boy... I was in for a treat.

I pierced my nipples with 0.8mm needles, one for each nipple. I first did a different session where I attached strings to the needles and used a ladder to suspend me on my nipples where I was standing on my toes and felt the pulling on my nipples. This was already really nice, but I wanted more.

I used aligator clamps and attached a clamp to each needle, the clamps were attached to my new powerbox.

I loaded the audio file and hit play which sets the intensity to 1 and OMG I already felt electricity. It was very faint, but usually I have to go up to 50 before I feel something, now I felt it at 1. WOW. I increased it by 1 and the electricity was very much the same. I moved it up to 10 and felt it a bit more. At 30 it was quite powerful but also extremely enjoyable. The AI would increase it every so often, each time I had to clench my teeth but it was such a good feeling. Strong but not too painful. Like having a huge vibrator on your ass kind of feeling. At some point the estim was too enjoyable and I had to quit in order to avoid an orgasm. Oh it was fun while it lasted and it will definitely be repeated more times for sure! And yes, this unit can go up to 278... And I capped out at 40 or so... Yelp!
Hi
How did you attach the e-stim to nipples? I think about cable. Is it one clamp to left nipple needle and one to right nipple needle to electricity go from left to right or did you only trow electricity on one nipple?
Never try e-stim to nipples and only read not to trow electricity between the nipples because heart can damage.
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:
Slave_L wrote:Another update from me. I did not want to put this in the previous post as it is just a different thing.

Hi
How did you attach the e-stim to nipples? I think about cable. Is it one clamp to left nipple needle and one to right nipple needle to electricity go from left to right or did you only trow electricity on one nipple?
Never try e-stim to nipples and only read not to trow electricity between the nipples because heart can damage.
Until L_Slave replies you can already read some information at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346#p98172 and further in this post, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=30#p98506 and further in this post. I just ran tests with bipolar nipple clamps (the current then just flows through one nipple from one side of the clamp to the other side of the clamp, and not through your entire body) before moving on to the unipolar nipple clamps from nipple to nipple. It is important that you start slowly at the minimum strength of the power box and do not give sudden jolts and first without bondage so that you can stop immediately if you feel uncomfortable.
In this scenario, L_Slave uses alligator clamps that are also used in electronic circuits - for example on the probes of an osciloscope. One is clamped to the pin that goes through the left nipple, the other is clamped to the pin through the right nipple.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gnutter wrote:

Hi
I've done 2 different ways.
1: 1 needle through each nipple, 2 needles total.

Aligator clip with 2mm to 4mm adapter plugged in the back of the aligator clip, and estim cable 2mm banana plug into the back. Yes, I could also get a 4mm plug and it will work, but I have many 2mm cables for different powerboxes, so its easier to just ensure that I can always convert from 2mm.

Needle goes through nipple, then aligator clip attached to the metal on one of the sides next to the nipple, preferably on the outside of the body. So if I go horizontally, then the left side of the left nipple and right side of the right nipple.

2: 2 needles through each nipple, 4 needles total.

I do one needle horizontally, one vertically and have them at least 2mm apart. Closer is possible, but the closer, the more intense, and with 2 needles in one nipple, this is going to hurt a lot. Its very intense even on a low setting. This is one of those, you set estim on on the lowest level and you already feel it, while normally you don't.

I then use 4 aligator clips obviously with 2 channels of estim.

Both setups feel really good. Where 2 needles per nipple is far more a form of torture than 1 needle per nipple, both are very enjoyable. 1 needle per nipple feels like you have a clitoris inside your nipple and put a really strong vibrator against it.

2 needles per nipple feels like you hold your nipple in a flame but somehow its not burning.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Slave_L wrote:
Gnutter wrote:

Hi
I've done 2 different ways.
1: 1 needle through each nipple, 2 needles total.

Aligator clip with 2mm to 4mm adapter plugged in the back of the aligator clip, and estim cable 2mm banana plug into the back. Yes, I could also get a 4mm plug and it will work, but I have many 2mm cables for different powerboxes, so its easier to just ensure that I can always convert from 2mm.

Needle goes through nipple, then aligator clip attached to the metal on one of the sides next to the nipple, preferably on the outside of the body. So if I go horizontally, then the left side of the left nipple and right side of the right nipple.

2: 2 needles through each nipple, 4 needles total.

I do one needle horizontally, one vertically and have them at least 2mm apart. Closer is possible, but the closer, the more intense, and with 2 needles in one nipple, this is going to hurt a lot. Its very intense even on a low setting. This is one of those, you set estim on on the lowest level and you already feel it, while normally you don't.

I then use 4 aligator clips obviously with 2 channels of estim.

Both setups feel really good. Where 2 needles per nipple is far more a form of torture than 1 needle per nipple, both are very enjoyable. 1 needle per nipple feels like you have a clitoris inside your nipple and put a really strong vibrator against it.

2 needles per nipple feels like you hold your nipple in a flame but somehow its not burning.
Did you still do 1 channel to left and right nipple? I have order some needle and will try it out :twisted:
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If I go unipolar, 1 channel obviously. If I go bipolar, then 2 channels. One channel per nipple.
TyronD

Post by TyronD »

Hi :)

I guess I will buy one DG-Lab device soon. I really like stimulation and pain on my nipples. I never played with estim so far, so I have no equipment at all. Any nipple clamps you can recommend?
As far as I understood I should go with bipolar clamps, for safety reasons ( right ?! ). But I cannot really find bipolar nipple clamps (except for the EClip from e-stim) on the web.

The DG-Lab has two channels. I would prefer if it's possible to use two nipple clamps on one channel, so the other channel can be used for butplug or other things. The EClip from e-stim is only a single clamp for one nipple, not for both. I searched the net but most clamps I found are sadly unipolar.

Any advice for a newbie on this topic? ;)

Thanks KinkInSpace for the review! Also thanks for the information about needle play. It's a fantasy of mine for a long time but never experienced it yet. I guess it's something I will spare for a special occasion :whip: I thought about getting acupuncture needles because they are thin, but if people here already played with such things... any needles you can advice and where to get them?

Have a nice day,
Tyron
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace is the master of needles, but I can speak from acupuncture needle experience. It is very difficult to penetrate skin with them, they are more for stabbing and twisting. They are light enough to stick in. If you go too deep into soft skin and break it, you run the risk of infection.
I'll let Kink take it from here, as he has answered a few rounds of questions in Private for me. If you don't have copies of the messages we shared, and would like me to, I can quote them here for you. Only with your permission. Private is private.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TyronD wrote:Hi :)

I guess I will buy one DG-Lab device soon. I really like stimulation and pain on my nipples. I never played with estim so far, so I have no equipment at all. Any nipple clamps you can recommend?
As far as I understood I should go with bipolar clamps, for safety reasons ( right ?! ). But I cannot really find bipolar nipple clamps (except for the EClip from e-stim) on the web.

The DG-Lab has two channels. I would prefer if it's possible to use two nipple clamps on one channel, so the other channel can be used for butplug or other things. The EClip from e-stim is only a single clamp for one nipple, not for both. I searched the net but most clamps I found are sadly unipolar.

Have a nice day,
Tyron
I have bought this. You can put them both on one channel. I used them instead of my unipolar nipple clamps when I am in bondage. These unipolar I used them only for when I am not in bondage and can turn of the DG-lab immediatly when needed.
I have acupuncture needles, but didn't use them on my nipples. I think it is best use the right needles for it and not to experiment with other needles.
TyronD

Post by TyronD »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It is very difficult to penetrate skin with them, they are more for stabbing and twisting. They are light enough to stick in. If you go too deep into soft skin and break it, you run the risk of infection.
Good Point. Thought about that too. That's the reason I thought: Let's ask the experts and dont buy random guessed items 8)
kinbaku wrote:I have bought this. You can put them both on one channel. I used them instead of my unipolar nipple clamps when I am in bondage. These unipolar I used them only for when I am not in bondage and can turn of the DG-lab immediatly when needed.
Oh saw the same (at least look-a-linkes) ones on amazon and someone said in the comments that they are two unipolar clamps, because they were wired the wrong way in his case. Just as a hint. Not sure if it is true. Did you checked with a multimeter by yourself? But I think I will try them. If they're bipolar they seem like clamps I'm looking for. Hope they bite a lot :twisted:
Why do you sometimes use unipolar ones? Is it a different / better feeling? But you use bipolar ones for safety reasons when in Bondage? Or for what reason you switch between both of them?

Thank you both for the information given :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TyronD wrote:Hi :)

Thanks KinkInSpace for the review! Also thanks for the information about needle play. It's a fantasy of mine for a long time but never experienced it yet. I guess it's something I will spare for a special occasion :whip: I thought about getting acupuncture needles because they are thin, but if people here already played with such things... any needles you can advice and where to get them?

Have a nice day,
Tyron
You're welcome. :)

It will be one of your best purchases. :)

The clamp Kinbaku mentioned, I have it too. Because it are 4 clamps on one lead, you basically have to increase the estim intensity by a factor of two. The power will be twice as weak because it goes to 2 different clamps. This is not really a problem because the unit can go to a whopping 278 level, and where I usually have about 60 intensity to maybe 80, with these clamps, I go to 140-160 to get the same feeling. The feeling is more direct on the nipple, but I still definitely prefer estim going from one nipple to the other. It can be done safely with this powerbox in most circumstances. When you stimulate both nipples using the same circuit, and the power goes into the nipple, your inner nipple is stimulated far better. This produces far more enjoyment, can definitely hurt a lot more and will for sure give you a strong feeling that you can "fight" against. If I have bi-polar nipple clamps on, on a high setting, it hurts, but I don't feel the urge to struggle that much. But with unipolar, as the estim goes higher and I feel it more on my chest too (Great workout btw) I naturally feel more like I want to fight it which enhances the play by 10 times.

Now, needleplay. With needleplay I always recommend to get medical injection needles. They come in various sizes, are prepacked and because they get mass-produced, they are cheap too. Because I have a lot of experience with them, I will instantly suggest to not go for accupuncture needles. Medical injection needles are hollow, which makes it far easier to use and less painful as a result. Now, I know pain is something you want, but that's where the size comes into play. Going to bigger needles will ensure you get the pain you desire. The needles will do a very clean cut, so it will heal easier too, even on bigger sizes. I still play using 0.8mm thick needles which are definitely painful already, but leave no mark after play after a day or so.

To begin, you can get very thin needles, even the size of accupuncture needles are possible. If you go with 0.3mm thickness, you will basically get a needle you will not feel anything. I'm sure you've been to the dentist to get a sedative. They use 0.3mm thick needles. You feel the needle going through skin without any pain. This is not what you want, so don't get 0.3mm. 0.45mm or 0.5mm are beginners needles. I started with 0.45 and expected pain where I got none so I quickly went to 0.5mm also because I wanted longer needles. I was let down once more because these too you don't feel that much. Yes, you can definitely feel pain, but only faint pain. They are great to start with needle play.
I skipped 0.6mm and went straight to 0.7mm Now, this was better. I definitely feel those. But eventually I wanted more. 0.8mm definitely hurts more than 0.7mm but is still not extremely painful. This is the first size after the needle being in, you can still have some feelings afterwards while the needle is in. Not necessarily pain, but definitely a bit of discomfort. With 0.7mm I did not feel it that much or all the time, and it was definitely a feeling I wanted.

I will go to 0.9mm, I already know that, I'm even thinking of 1.2mm, but I'm scared as hell for those and what pain it will bring. I'm very sure those sizes will hurt really well. 0.9mm will quite likely hurt more already, but I'm sure I can take it. 1mm, not so sure. :)

But I bought a lot of 0.8mm needles and I even still have smaller needles still that I never used up, so I'm waiting with getting larger needles.

So again, start with 0.45 or 0.5mm and get 10 or so. Not 100. Experience what it is and go up in size from there.
TyronD

Post by TyronD »

Nice :) Thanks for all the information :)

I will try 0.5mm first and will see how it will feel (and if I like it :D). Where do you buy them? Internet or at the drugstore or something like that?

The DG-Lab costs at the moment around 200€ (with shipping, but without taxes afaik). That seems high. If I buy directly at dungeon-lab it only costs $138 (around 120€, free shipping, but also I have to pay taxes ofcourse).
Do I miss something or is AliExpress expensive as hell at the moment?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TyronD wrote:Nice :) Thanks for all the information :)

I will try 0.5mm first and will see how it will feel (and if I like it :D). Where do you buy them? Internet or at the drugstore or something like that?

The DG-Lab costs at the moment around 200€ (with shipping, but without taxes afaik). That seems high. If I buy directly at dungeon-lab it only costs $138 (around 120€, free shipping, but also I have to pay taxes ofcourse).
Look also what you get: some packages are with anal and penis plugs inside, other with only the pads. It is best to look up and compare the prices - including the transport costs for you personally - at different sellers. Sometimes you will find sellers with less or no transport costs or who offer it in advertising.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

TyronD wrote:Nice :) Thanks for all the information :)

For most sellers AliExpress is actually already handling the taxes and includes that in the price of the product+shipping. When buying directly from dungeon-lab that is probably not the case so there you would have to keep in mind taxes will have to be added to the final cost of the product. And as kinbaku mentions, there's basically 2 sets. one is the Estim box with 2 leads and some sticky pads. The other is the "deluxe" box which contains some extra accessories (off the top of my head some conductive rubber bands, a urethral probe, an insertable egg (probably only really useful for the ladies) and a small buttplug. To be hones I found the quality of the items in the deluxe box a little so-so and I think you might be better off buying the basic set and sourcing some good quality toys/attachments somewhere else. I've found e-stim toys from china in general to be very hit or miss, and to be mostly miss.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*