Self retracting devices

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_bert

Self retracting devices

Post by bound_bert »

In some of the self bondage erotica I have enjoyed, I've found references to self retracting devices for tying oneself nice and tight. Has anyone ever found a device in real life that functions like that? I'm not finding any ...
kinbaku

Re: Self retracting devices

Post by kinbaku »

bound_bert wrote:In some of the self bondage erotica I have enjoyed, I've found references to self retracting devices for tying oneself nice and tight. Has anyone ever found a device in real life that functions like that? I'm not finding any ...
Like a rope ratched pulley? Or the Ring-device on the main page? Lashing straps or tension straps with or without ratchet? Even with only a rope you can make a pulley system that you can put on and then tie to block.
Or the system where you drop a heavy weight from a chair with a rope, which in turn tightens another rope. Watch out that this is not too tight. :shock:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I use an elastic rope (think miniature bungee cord) and a panic hook to pull a normal rope through a curry-clamp.
Works reliably, with predictable outcome.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

I found a set of 4 of these on ebay. They work well Here are two names you can search for.

Q'Straint and Sure-Lok wheelchair tie down systems.
gaby

Post by gaby »

bound_bert wrote:In some of the self bondage erotica I have enjoyed, I've found references to self retracting devices for tying oneself nice and tight. Has anyone ever found a device in real life that functions like that? I'm not finding any ...
Actually, I have never needed anything like this for my selfbondage. But if you get it you let me know :mrgreen:

You reminded me of the self retracting lifeline I used in high altitude work. I had never thought of using them for this but maybe they would help. :wink: