Bert's challenge

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_bert

Bert's challenge

Post by bound_bert »

With my schedule I can't do a whole weekend or anything like that (I wfh at the moment and my partner works from the office Fri, so that's the only day I've got - I wish I could play w/ them but atm it's not in the cards :( Also, my partner has expressed they don't want to know when I'm playing). So, I'll list what I've got for clothes and then give some more details:

-my partner's wardrobe (normal dresses, skirts, blouses, leggings, every day panties, etc.; we're close enough size I can wear it) and make up
-mini-skirts (tartan, black, stretchy)
- short cutoff jean shorts
-tight jeans
-blouse
-corset (black and red)
-little white halter top
-black bra (also small inserts)
-maid outfit
-g-string
-man thong
-lacey thong
-uncomfie man thong
- fishnets (with and w/out garters)

Footwear
-low heels
-4 inch heels
-3 inch boots
-low cut, low heel cowboy boots

That's what I have for clothes atm. I will be cock caged, w/ the key in my partner's car. I plan to do a bondage session w/ hands pulled up behind my back tight (self bondage ropes style, special ring device to get it tight and ice lock for release), feet secured spread apart in 4" heels, big ball gag and hood, and nipple electrodes (what setting should I do, 1-10? 3 is great, 4 makes me scream in a good way, 5 scream in pain, 6 scream louder ...), and something in my ass ... Inflatable vibrating butt plug? Metal anal hook with electrodes on it and my cock cage for delicious to diabolical sin-sation? :twisted:
Other suggestions are welcome!

Now, toys:
-butt plugs (small, med, large, inflatable+vibrating, xl (still haven't got that one in...), anal hook, anal ball that can be locked behind a cock cage, and butt plug that opens after insertion
-dildos (small, med, med large ( can vibrate or suction cup), realistic med, fucking/vibrating)
-nipple toys (not worth mentioning since my recent nipple piercings don't work w/ anything but the electrodes on nipples - I've tried :/ )
-TENS unit (w/ sticky pads, nipple electrodes, and an anal toy - only have 2 slots on unit)
-ball gags (small + med; wish I had a 2 inch one!)
-cock cages (normal w/ lock, tiny and large w/ bolt together, and uncomfie w/ bolt together)
-handcuffs (double locking)
- bondage cuffs x4
-ropes - various
-hood (simple - recently ordered one w/ penis gags but it's not in yet)
-bondage frame (homemade - I'll share a pic soon)
-ice lock (homemade)
-spreader bar (homemade)
-zip clip
-icy hot :evil:

Edit - I guess I'm asking - what should I wear Friday? And, are there any other things I should do that day, in addition to the self bondage I've planned? And any suggestions for add-ons to it? Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bert's challenge

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Let me put my thinker on. Kind of busy right now, but it looks like you don't need this until Friday. Remind us Thursday or Wednesday if no one throws down a set of rules for you. I might get back to it before then. What ever the next person who does respond with is what you are ordered to do. Feel free to submit photos, especially of your DIY equipment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Start Friday with your cock caged, with the key in your partner's car and an inflatable vibrating butt plug.
As clothing: little white halter top, uncomfie man thong, black mini-skirt and 3” heels.

I change your bondage session with hands pulled up behind your back tight (self bondage ropes style, special ring device to get it tight and ice lock for release), with spreader bar feet secured spread apart, big ball gag and hood, and nipple electrodes at setting should 3, but because this is the easy setting: TENS unit with sticky pads on the inner thighs and reinforced with ropes to prevent them from coming loose. :twisted:

Regarding what to do for the rest of the day or any other adjustments, I leave to the others at BoundAnna.
I already give it so that you can dream about it all week. :mrgreen:
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Thanks kinbaku! I've been teasing myself nearly a week and it's a few days yet until my bondage session! ... Only downside to waiting longer is I get more extreme in my desires!

Edit: kinbaku - I just tested the ice lock (I made it very recently!) and it does not release for nearly 2 hours! May I leave it out to start melting for about 1 hour before I start the bondage? I'd be glad to do a punishment or other thing to make up for it ...

May I suggest a punishment?:
I lock my hood on with a chain around my neck at the beginning of the self bondage. The key is upstairs on a table. Also, I have handcuffs ready on the spreader bar - when I have my hands free after the bondage, I can release my legs from the bar, and that will provide the handcuffs. The handcuff key is all the way at the top story of my house on a desk. So, my hands and legs are free, but I have handcuffs and my hood is locked on, so I am blindfolded and gagged still. To earn freedom, I have to turn the dials on my TENS unit up very high (I will have it in a bag, looped on a dog collar for the bondage session so it is attached to me - with my hands free, I can get it out, turn the dials up, and put it back), then handcuff my hands behind me. Now, I have to walk slowly and carefully all the way through my house to get the handcuff key so I can turn off the painful shocks and take my hood off. After 1 hour of relentless teasing and this torture, I will be sooooo excited! ... but :gag: locked up so I can't get what I want! ...

Which raises a new question - is it better to put a locking cage on that I cannot give myself an orgasm in, or ... better to have one that I can get a little orgasm in, so that I am tempted to cheat. Then, if someone asks if I cheated after the session, I could answer and have to do the first punishment someone suggested if I did cheat ... :whip:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Reading between the lines, I am guessing that your partner knows about your BDSM desires and self bondage activities, but doesn't want to be involved in any way.

Would your partner object to finding preparations for your play in the freezer? As in a large container of water slowly turning into a large block of ice, perhaps with keys dangling so they will be frozen roughly in the middle . . .

If your partner would be just a little annoyed if they came home and found you still stuck in bondage it would open up more possibilities than if you absolutely had to be released before they came home.

R. Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yes, you can let the ice lock out for 1 hour before you start, but you must do your punishment with a locking cage.
Start on time so that you are ready before your partner returns with the key to your cock cage. :twisted:
So she can give you the key ... or not. :shock:
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

kinbaku - as you say.

rmcingle - my partner would be annoyed, but it would be ok if she found me. Our toddler makes all that a bit harder... :?
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Thank you all for the ideas/direction!

Things did not quite go to plan. There I was, trussed up in my little white mid-riff shirt, painful little thong, and highest heels, legs spread wide, trying to pull the rope on the special ring device to pull my arms up nice and tight. I had the circle bit too tight, apparently, so it took me like 10 minutes to finally get my hands in, then when I was trying to pull the rope through the special ring device, it got stuck, which meant readjusting, so by the time I finally was pulling on the special ring device, ready to be trussed up ... well, the ice lock popped out. :/ So it ended w/ me very hot and bothered, but no actual bondage, which is disappointing.

So, today I had planned to handcuff myself to a chain attached to a cock cage, wearing a nice maid outfit and heels, to clean the house. Unfortunately, when I went downstairs to set my keys up with an ice lock, I discovered that some of our kitchen plumbing was leaking :/ so, that also ended before it really got started, and as I was one handcuff away from more delightful bondage, that is VERY disappointing. I guess more careful prep is in order.