Self bondage video great idea

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
estimtom

Self bondage video great idea

Post by estimtom »

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l6a0x64/self_bondage
Any thoughts, I'd love to buy a device like this, wanking hands free and more in self bondage, he says he might sell them.
kinbaku

Re: Self bondage video great idea

Post by kinbaku »

estimtom wrote:https://www.xnxx.com/video-l6a0x64/self_bondage
Any thoughts, I'd love to buy a device like this, wanking hands free and more in self bondage, he says he might sell them.
It can also be made using arduino and servo motors. Only I would never put a plastic bag like that over my head.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

kinbaku wrote: I would never put a plastic bag like that over my head.
Word. I have only had one scary experience with suffocation. It only takes one experience before it becomes a hard and fast rule. NO!!!

As for the rest of it look around these forums to find all the bits you need.
lj

Post by lj »

pavtron wrote:
kinbaku wrote: I would never put a plastic bag like that over my head.
Word. I have only had one scary experience with suffocation. It only takes one experience before it becomes a hard and fast rule. NO!!!
or it can take one experience to end up in the mortuary :!:

breath-play really isn't a good idea in a self-bondage scenario. One of the early stages of oxygen starvation is a loss of active and rational thought, rapidly followed by unconsciousness, which rather obviously removes your ability to change things. Even partnered breath-play can go wrong, but at least there is someone who can and should react quickly if things start going wrong.
be a switch, double the fun :-)