Sleepsack self-bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
hayatok69

Sleepsack self-bondage

Post by hayatok69 »

hello, I have a question regarding practicing self-bondage with sleepsacks. so I've recently bought a lycra (breatheable) sleepsack with 3 zippers and no hood, so the head is free. I am aware and understand the risks in self-bondage but i don't exactly know how i can get myself securely inside, is there any materials/methods that i can use to secure myself and suggestions to free myself if i need to in case mine doesn't work, thanks!
Kinbaku

Re: Sleepsack self-bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

One method is for example: The last zipper with a sturdy cord securely attached to a fixed point. When you crawl away from that point, you can pull the zipper in one direction and pull it open in the other. Remember that such a zipper can always block. Therefore, take safety scissors with you in the sleeping bag (connected to your wrist) that are sharp enough to cut the sleeping bag. The condition is that the sleeping bag does not fit too tightly so that you can cut an opening by folding the fabric in half at that place. Also take your mobile with you where you can use your nose to make an emergency number with 1 push button, as a less drastic first backup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

You might like to look up TNT Bounds' posts in 'What is your current/was your last: self bondage experience', 'Ordered new sleepsack' and 'Anyone try Kitchen safe's'.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

kinbaku wrote:The last zipper with a sturdy cord securely attached to a fixed point.
I learned the hard way why that's not a great idea. It was a zip-up denim straitjacket, rather than a sleep sack, and I used a wire loop to hook it on a door knob.

The hooking and unhooking went well, but I had a thin tee shirt on underneath the jacket, and it caught in the slider and jammed hard. I ended up basically ripping my way out, hooking the edge of the jacket on the same doorknob and tearing the seams - fortunately, the seams gave way under that abuse, and having escaped, I was able to re-sew the torn seams. That would be a lot harder to achieve with a sleepsack than it was with the jacket.

Zips are tricky things - they work well as long as you have a way to guide them properly (preferably fingers) and can tension them properly. A zipped up neckline will likely fold over, so there's no reliable way to pull the zip back downwards unless you have a stiff collar/shoulder that will hold the zip stiffly so you have something to pull against.

If the sack doesn't have internal sleeves, you could use a locking zip and lock the key to it away from the zip with a time lock - that assumes you can get to the zip from inside the sack. The other option is to use time locks to secure cuffs to your waist or thighs. I can't think of a good way to time-lock a sleepsack using internal sleeves.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:The last zipper with a sturdy cord securely attached to a fixed point.
I learned the hard way why that's not a great idea.
Thanks for the warning to everyone.
Since I was stuck with a blocked zipper when I was 6 years old - I didn't even know there was self-bondage at that time - I therefore risk never using a zipper again for self-bondage.