Cerena Added An Extra Bar

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena Added An Extra Bar

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Whilst in my favorite position tied spread eagle on my back, I like my neck fitted with a leather dog collar with a chain locked to the base of the bed. Trouble is that was too noisy with the chain on the metal frame. So I've added my timber leg spreader used upright in the middle of the headboard & use that to attach the chain, it's quiet which leaves me able to struggle as hard as I can & I now lock another chain to the front of the collar & attach it through the waist belt & rope body harness so every time I try to sit up it pulls tight over my bud which brings me to the boil.[attachment=0]bed.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
bed.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Cerena Added An Extra Bar

Post by Kinbaku »

Well done.
For fastening you can also use glue rods with a small block of wood or rubber under the screw so as not to damage the wood of the bed when you screw it on. To prevent the bottom of the spreader bar from deviating to the side.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 12 Oct 2020, 11:20, edited 1 time in total.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

The top & bottom of the bar is secured with a rubber ties, absolutely no way of moving it, but thanks for your suggestion.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Another way to quieten chain is to feed it through plastic tubing that's just wide enough to fit over it, or use heat-shrink sleeving which shinks when heated, but that's a bit permanent (it can be cut away but means your chain is effectively dedicated for a single purpose. Twist-link chain is much quieter than standard chain and I found a supplier of excellent (but not cheap) stainless twist-link when I lengthened the chains of my chastity belt (which are normally enclosed in heat-shrink but in the end I didn't bother). I have a similar metal-framed bed and I've used off-cuts of foam or neoprene wrapped round the bars and held in place with cable ties or velcro straps to create silent anchor points, or simply use a sturdy cable-tie to attach the end of the chain to the bar (but long-term there's a danger of damaging the paintwork). The latter has the advantage that by using two cable-ties either side of a join where a horizontal meets and upright, you have a fixed anchor that can't be slid along.