Prevent masturbation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
heavyrain

Prevent masturbation

Post by heavyrain »

Hi!

I really enjoy being bound for a few hours in some sissy clothing, walking arround, cleaning house or whatever, but eventually I can never resist to masturbate. And no matter how I try to prevent this (even wearing chastity device), there is allways some way to do it :) :shock: (If I dont want to be bound to bed or have my arms cuffed behing my back).

I wonder, do you have any ideas, how to stay free to move arround flat and do some things with hands, but not be able to masturbate?

Thank you!
love nylon!
ruru67

Re: Prevent masturbation

Post by ruru67 »

In terms of physical restraint, you basically have two approaches:
  • Restrain your hands; or
  • Protect your privates.
For the first, cuffing your hands behind obviously works, but as you note makes you nit very useful. You can use short chains from a collar to restrict your reach, but that too has to be pretty restrictive to be sure of keeping hands from privates.

So that leaves the other approach. Ball-trap chastity devices can be moved around a lot, enough for masturbation. You might try a restraining belt with one - I find that significantly reduces the ability / temptation to masturbate.

The other trick I use is a high-waisted panty-girdle with some extra padding (converted bra pad) sewn into the pubic area. Point your dick down when putting it on. For extra "protection" you can do this over your chastity device. The tightness of the girdle keeps everything in place, and reduces the movement you can apply to your privates. This also has the effect of reducing the bulge if your outfit is tight through the lower regions.

If necessary, you could look at replacing the padding with a protective cup (from a sports shop) or something, although that won't reduce the bulge...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Perhaps leather shorts with some sort of metal cuff "belt" to fasten the top? I imagine your caresses will not penetrate leather. If it doesn't exist, maybe DIY something?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Perhaps leather shorts with some sort of metal cuff "belt" to fasten the top? I imagine your caresses will not penetrate leather. If it doesn't exist, maybe DIY something?
Like https://www.feestkleding365.be/lederhosen/
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Perhaps leather shorts with some sort of metal cuff "belt" to fasten the top? I imagine your caresses will not penetrate leather. If it doesn't exist, maybe DIY something?
If you want to be discreet, in case someone raids your naughty closet.

I was thinking more like this :
download.jpg
download.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 5202 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was thinking more like this :
download.jpg
Wow :!: not so discreet :) , but much more sure on the prevention of masturbation and as said with a sturdy leather needle and 3 old belts a good DIY project.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Probably an unpopular opinion but: While all the things mentioned can help, if you're persistent enough there is probably nothing that is going to physically stop you from masturbating. A full (and very tight fitting) chastity belt is probably the closest you'd get but even that is often not entirely foolproof. So at some point the best prevention for masturbation is between your ears. Work on making it "not OK" to masturbate for yourself unless given permission (either by a master/mistress, yourself, or even leave it up to chance, like the roll of dice). Not doing it is the only foolproof way of preventing masturbation. Set your criterion ahead of time and don't allow yourself to change it, and stick to it :whip: . It's not easy though. Good luck.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Gregovic wrote:Probably an unpopular opinion but: While all the things mentioned can help, if you're persistent enough there is probably nothing that is going to physically stop you from masturbating. A full (and very tight fitting) chastity belt is probably the closest you'd get but even that is often not entirely foolproof. So at some point the best prevention for masturbation is between your ears. Work on making it "not OK" to masturbate for yourself unless given permission (either by a master/mistress, yourself, or even leave it up to chance, like the roll of dice). Not doing it is the only foolproof way of preventing masturbation. Set your criterion ahead of time and don't allow yourself to change it, and stick to it :whip: . It's not easy though. Good luck.
Yeah, that is what I'm trying to do, but sometimes it's quite difficult:-D But you are right...
Plus, I like the feeling when I can't even though I want to. :twisted:
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
If you want to be discreet, in case someone raids your naughty closet.

I was thinking more like this :
download.jpg

Yes, not so discreet, but that could help :D I will think about it!
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

ruru67 wrote:In terms of physical restraint, you basically have two approaches:
  • Restrain your hands; or
  • Protect your privates.
For the first, cuffing your hands behind obviously works, but as you note makes you nit very useful. You can use short chains from a collar to restrict your reach, but that too has to be pretty restrictive to be sure of keeping hands from privates.

So that leaves the other approach. Ball-trap chastity devices can be moved around a lot, enough for masturbation. You might try a restraining belt with one - I find that significantly reduces the ability / temptation to masturbate.

The other trick I use is a high-waisted panty-girdle with some extra padding (converted bra pad) sewn into the pubic area. Point your dick down when putting it on. For extra "protection" you can do this over your chastity device. The tightness of the girdle keeps everything in place, and reduces the movement you can apply to your privates. This also has the effect of reducing the bulge if your outfit is tight through the lower regions.

If necessary, you could look at replacing the padding with a protective cup (from a sports shop) or something, although that won't reduce the bulge...

I tried all of it :D But maybe the protective cup from sport shop could be helpful, thanks!
love nylon!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Protective cup lined with drawing pins and a little soft foam to discourage erections, nappy and plastic pants if you're likely to need it, high waisted long-leg pantie-girdle, one or more women's swimsuits or leotards to keep everything in place and a lycra catsuit or unitard over the lot with the zip padlocked to a collar and the key in a time release device.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

heavyrain wrote:I tried all of it :D But maybe the protective cup from sport shop could be helpful, thanks!
Also, what are you trying to prevent? Absent mindedly reaching for your privates? Grabbing a heavy duty wand vibe and having at it? Or something in between?

I tend to find that a chastity device with a hip belt holds things in place such that casual reaching for the privates while checking out kink sites doesn't work, but a wand will get me off fair;y quickly chastity device or not.

Also be aware that getting off isn't all about physical stimulation to the privates - it's not just what's between the legs, it's what's between the ears too...
Shannon SteelSlave

He's right.
download.jpg
download.jpg (8 KiB) Viewed 4898 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (18.46 KiB) Viewed 4898 times
You need to find a good pair of chastity muffs. Of course, a good laugh like this can help too.
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

if i missed this tried and true combo, im sorry.

instead of one or the other, how about both.

put on a chastity device, bra paddings, a corset, a waist/panty thinner, and then.... handcuffs behind you.

im sorry, but 99%of all men on earth, jerk off, some time in their lives. its in our nature.

so, conclusion for today:

hands cuffed behind you, chastity device and layers of padding and a sissy outfit on top, is the best solution.

bonus: blindfolded and headphones on loud, are even better.

top that!
lj

Post by lj »

A long time ago I made a belt type chastity device out of aluminium sheet and bar. Basically a sort of sports box over the genitals, held tightly in place by a waist belt and crotch strap (all metal) Of course I found a vibrator held on the outer surface led to an orgasm. The cure was simple. Pad the penis all round with soft cloth, not too much, just enough to completely isolate the sensitive bits from the vibration. I could get frustratingly near orgasm but never actually achieve it. Job done!

Of course the keys to the lock have to be somewhere you can't reach for however long you want the chastity to remain, and clearly urination would be messy, so the OPs scenario of housework for the morning or perhaps all day is possible.
be a switch, double the fun :-)