Prevent masturbation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Natybound

Re: Prevent masturbation

Post by Natybound »

Gregovic wrote:Probably an unpopular opinion but: While all the things mentioned can help, if you're persistent enough there is probably nothing that is going to physically stop you from masturbating. A full (and very tight fitting) chastity belt is probably the closest you'd get but even that is often not entirely foolproof. So at some point the best prevention for masturbation is between your ears. Work on making it "not OK" to masturbate for yourself unless given permission (either by a master/mistress, yourself, or even leave it up to chance, like the roll of dice). Not doing it is the only foolproof way of preventing masturbation. Set your criterion ahead of time and don't allow yourself to change it, and stick to it :whip: . It's not easy though. Good luck.
I think Gregovic offered the best method to try to prevent masturbation. The second best method to prevent it involves the use of a pile of rope :mrgreen:
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

I use a combination of a chastity cage, a tight pair of shorts and a locking tear-resistant jumpsuit (see this topic for some photos). I have not found a satisfying way to masturbate while wearing that.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Back when I needed this sort of thing I was presented with something like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32801627943.html

With a condom full of lignocaine over my penis and loose packing (very similar to the gauze mats used as filters in PC cases) to separate me from the metal sheath masturbation was out of the question. A tight thick short leather skirt over it all meant rubbing was out of the question too. There was also the knowledge of what would happen if my partner found cum in the condom.

I've seen else where cuffs chained through a collar that allow reasonable movement but leave genitals out of reach. Most chores can be done but they need care and thought to work round the restriction.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

We should make it a challenge to achieve this without any additional toys 8) :D
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I used to use a high waisted long leg pantie girdle which I had fitted with a few loops to lock a chain through around the waist. very effective.
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

I use multiple (usually around 10) pieces of my shorts on myself. Even Hitachi Wand cannot transfer its vibrations well enough to achieve orgasm.
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

darkfox wrote:I use multiple (usually around 10) pieces of my shorts on myself. Even Hitachi Wand cannot transfer its vibrations well enough to achieve orgasm.
But I bet it feels good trying. That "this isn't going to make me come but it feels so good I don't want to stop" feeling.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Try a thick adult diaper. The padding will keep you from stroking yourself. Also peeing in one is kinky.
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

Maid_Lauren wrote:Try a thick adult diaper. The padding will keep you from stroking yourself. Also peeing in one is kinky.
Oh, yes, I tried it. Not preventing from every touch, but I love this kinky peeing:-)
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

darkfox wrote:I use multiple (usually around 10) pieces of my shorts on myself. Even Hitachi Wand cannot transfer its vibrations well enough to achieve orgasm.
Layering is also my solution now. It's not perfect, but at least I can enjoy the feeling of tight encasement:-)
love nylon!
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

lj wrote:A long time ago I made a belt type chastity device out of aluminium sheet and bar. Basically a sort of sports box over the genitals, held tightly in place by a waist belt and crotch strap (all metal) Of course I found a vibrator held on the outer surface led to an orgasm. The cure was simple. Pad the penis all round with soft cloth, not too much, just enough to completely isolate the sensitive bits from the vibration. I could get frustratingly near orgasm but never actually achieve it. Job done!

Of course the keys to the lock have to be somewhere you can't reach for however long you want the chastity to remain, and clearly urination would be messy, so the OPs scenario of housework for the morning or perhaps all day is possible.
Unfortunately, I'm not very handy. Making a chastity belt would be a challenge. But it may be worth a try :-D
love nylon!