Scary movies

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: Scary movies

Post by Kinbaku »

lj wrote:a similar theme is found in "The Collector", a 1965 film, no idea if it exists as a download
Approximately a same story as "The Collector" in "Twisted Seduction" from Dominique Adams, 2010.

The other film is Cage (2018).
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:The list of movies is growing 8)
And then I haven't mentioned "Demon Seed" (1977) yet. :rofl:
Here's the fun for the Artificial Intelligence. :facepalm:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:The list of movies is growing 8)
And then I haven't mentioned "Demon Seed" (1977) yet. :rofl:
Here's the fun for the Artificial Intelligence. :facepalm:
That Artificial Intelligence was really intelligent. It just wanted with the scientist's wife :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNUEp5A9eKU
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:That Artificial Intelligence was really intelligent. It just wanted with the scientist's wife :rofl:
Especially when Julie Christie was tied in spread eagle. Maybe the A.I. registered with BoundAnna under a pseudonym before commencing this. :rofl:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:That Artificial Intelligence was really intelligent. It just wanted with the scientist's wife :rofl:
Especially when Julie Christie was tied in spread eagle. Maybe the A.I. registered with BoundAnna under a pseudonym before commencing this. :rofl:

...I am beginning to think that one of these systems could be useful to me. Do you think it is sold by Amazon? :mrgreen:
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

gaby wrote:Did anyone see a scary movie related to bondage? I saw one movie called Gerald's Game. This almost completely and absolutely took away my desire to continue playing with ropes and gags. :shock:
I know I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but as a horror fanatic I thought I'd add a couple more to the list. Hellraiser (parts 1-4 are the best) doesn't feature too much actual "bondage" as such, but the whole subtext of the films is arguably built around BDSM philosophy, albeit very darkly. The Cenobites (especially in Clive Barker's writing) will only reveal the "delights" of pleasure infused with pain to those who ask for it, so in a very dark kind of way, the infamous "puzzle box" that summons them is activated by the desire of the person who seeks to open it.....bloomin' scary films as well! :twisted:

Also somewhat twisted but with more rope-based bondage is Dario Argento's Opera, wherein lead character Betty finds herself tied up by the disguised assailant no fewer than three times! A very good film which keeps you guessing right up to the reveal....bet it makes your eyes water as well!! :)

Also, whilst not a horror film, but certainly one that oozes that 1970's "Euro" feel, is Peter Strickland's absolutely excellent "The Duke of Burgundy". This is my absolute favourite BDSM-themed film and is a gorgeous study of the whole power exchange philosophy. Very beautifully photographed, erotic, moving....and fun! A must-see....end of plug! :D
gaby

Post by gaby »

hogfan-sub wrote:
gaby wrote:Did anyone see a scary movie related to bondage? I saw one movie called Gerald's Game. This almost completely and absolutely took away my desire to continue playing with ropes and gags. :shock:
I know I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but as a horror fanatic I thought I'd add a couple more to the list. Hellraiser (parts 1-4 are the best) doesn't feature too much actual "bondage" as such, but the whole subtext of the films is arguably built around BDSM philosophy, albeit very darkly. The Cenobites (especially in Clive Barker's writing) will only reveal the "delights" of pleasure infused with pain to those who ask for it, so in a very dark kind of way, the infamous "puzzle box" that summons them is activated by the desire of the person who seeks to open it.....bloomin' scary films as well! :twisted:

Also somewhat twisted but with more rope-based bondage is Dario Argento's Opera, wherein lead character Betty finds herself tied up by the disguised assailant no fewer than three times! A very good film which keeps you guessing right up to the reveal....bet it makes your eyes water as well!! :)

Also, whilst not a horror film, but certainly one that oozes that 1970's "Euro" feel, is Peter Strickland's absolutely excellent "The Duke of Burgundy". This is my absolute favourite BDSM-themed film and is a gorgeous study of the whole power exchange philosophy. Very beautifully photographed, erotic, moving....and fun! A must-see....end of plug! :D
Thanks for sharing your list of movies. They are very interesting although I don't particularly like the horror genre. The last movie on your list, The Duke of Burgundy, really caught my attention, I was captivated by the plot. In fact I'm going to look for it as soon as I have the chance. 8)
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

gaby wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:

Thanks for sharing your list of movies. They are very interesting although I don't particularly like the horror genre. The last movie on your list, The Duke of Burgundy, really caught my attention, I was captivated by the plot. In fact I'm going to look for it as soon as I have the chance. 8)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Duke-Burgundy- ... dvd&sr=1-1

I hope this might be of some help. I think one of the reasons I love it so much, aside from being beautifully made, is the whole "top and bottom" issue, especially as over the years as a self-binder I have had to recognise the place of both roles within myself, albeit I am for sure a natural "bottom". The soundtrack by Cat's Eyes is delightful as well. I hope you enjoy it; it is a rare opportunity for me to be able to recommend it :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:

At Youtube you can rent it (€ 3.99 HD, € 2.99 SD) or buy it (€ 5.99 HD, € 4.99 SD). Without wanting to advertise Youtube, only for those who wouldn't find it at a video store.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I find that many mainstream movies are too light on what we want. On the other hand, fetish based movies can lay it on a little too thick.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

Actually it's not a "scary" movie... But in "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"... When the bad guy tied Daniel Craig up and put the plastic bag over his head to kill him... That totally stuck with me as freaked me out to this day...
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
lj

Post by lj »

Karren wrote:Actually it's not a "scary" movie... But in "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"... When the bad guy tied Daniel Craig up and put the plastic bag over his head to kill him... That totally stuck with me as freaked me out to this day...
I've not seen the US version, they've obviously hyped up that particular scene, in the Swedish original, Mikael simply has a thick leather noose put around his neck, wrists cable tied behind his back, and the noose hoisted up slowly on a winch until he is just off the ground. Equally grim, as is the earlier rape involving lots of handcuffs.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

lj wrote:
Karren wrote:Actually it's not a "scary" movie... But in "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"... When the bad guy tied Daniel Craig up and put the plastic bag over his head to kill him... That totally stuck with me as freaked me out to this day...
I've not seen the US version, they've obviously hyped up that particular scene, in the Swedish original, Mikael simply has a thick leather noose put around his neck, wrists cable tied behind his back, and the noose hoisted up slowly on a winch until he is just off the ground. Equally grim, as is the earlier rape involving lots of handcuffs.
Yesterday I saw this version with the leather noose on an Indian channel. Didn't understand any of that Indian, but then had an idea whether I would buy the film or not. I had the vague impression that I had ever seen him on some TV channel.
lj

Post by lj »

kinbaku wrote:
lj wrote:
Yesterday I saw this version with the leather noose on an Indian channel. Didn't understand any of that Indian, but then had an idea whether I would buy the film or not. I had the vague impression that I had ever seen him on some TV channel.
The guy who plays Mikael in the Swedish version, Michael Nyqvist, is a very well-known actor, if you are Swedish! (although has over 80 "credits" for film and video) so could well be seen in other films.

I bought our Swedish version, which also has subtitles or dubbed English (and other languages) in the UK, probably via Amazon, plus the other two "Girl .... ... ...) films, all with Nyqvist and Noomi Rapace, the original "girl" )
be a switch, double the fun :-)