Scary movies

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gaby

Scary movies

Post by gaby »

Did anyone see a scary movie related to bondage? I saw one movie called Gerald's Game. This almost completely and absolutely took away my desire to continue playing with ropes and gags. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Scary movies

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Some titles here might qualify : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11907
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

If you really want to go to the darker side of BDSM then there is 'Hostel', really gives you the shivers.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:Did anyone see a scary movie related to bondage? I saw one movie called Gerald's Game. This almost completely and absolutely took away my desire to continue playing with ropes and gags. :shock:
I once saw the trailer for Gerald's game. It was again a confirmation that even with bondage a backup is necessary.
"Histoire d'O", the history of O, was the first bondage movie I went to see in the cinema.
Furthermore, a film in which a woman is held and afterwards tied to a table and raped by a fully computerized building. Also a lurid one in which a man is tied up with a steel chain; he can only free himself by cutting his limb with a dull wood saw.
Less with bondage, but where a number of people are locked up in a room that is getting smaller and smaller and which I once provided with Dutch subtitles: Fermat's room.
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:Did anyone see a scary movie related to bondage? I saw one movie called Gerald's Game. This almost completely and absolutely took away my desire to continue playing with ropes and gags. :shock:
I once saw the trailer for Gerald's game. It was again a confirmation that even with bondage a backup is necessary.
I absolutely agree with you
gaby

Post by gaby »

JIMDINI wrote:If you really want to go to the darker side of BDSM then there is 'Hostel', really gives you the shivers.
Hostel, yes, very scary. :shock:

Maybe I am wrong, but from my viewpoint, that film is not about bondage but about terror. Bondage is a consensual what doesn't happen in Hostel (To be frank, it doesn't happen in the other film either, but the intention was at least different)
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Some titles here might qualify : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11907
thanks for the list. I'll check it out. :)
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Gerald's Game is unnerving indeed! I am not sure I would classify Histoire d'O as scary. In the Realm of the Senses probably also doesn qualify. I would recommend both though. 8)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Take a peek at any or all of the "Saw" movies will cure what ails ya'.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have three conditions to watching a scary movie, first I'm blindfolded. then earplugs are fitted well in place and I'm placed in another room.

"Scary movies" Nah!, I think I'll pass. Right now real life has me scared enough.
Last edited by bounddosster on 01 Feb 2021, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Take a peek at any or all of the "Saw" movies will cure what ails ya'.
I think the opposite will happen to me :rofl:
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Theres a movie about a guy who makes a cage for some girl he likes and kidnaps. He keeps her as a caged gf but its got a cool ending.
gaby

Post by gaby »

trepxe wrote:Theres a movie about a guy who makes a cage for some girl he likes and kidnaps. He keeps her as a caged gf but its got a cool ending.
...a cool ending for whom? :mrgreen:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
trepxe wrote:Theres a movie about a guy who makes a cage for some girl he likes and kidnaps. He keeps her as a caged gf but its got a cool ending.
...a cool ending for whom? :mrgreen:
If it's the one I've seen, neither of them. :shock: :mrgreen:
lj

Post by lj »

a similar theme is found in "The Collector", a 1965 film, no idea if it exists as a download
be a switch, double the fun :-)