Ideas Making SelfBondage Chastity/Anal Harness

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Zubba1

Ideas Making SelfBondage Chastity/Anal Harness

Post by Zubba1 »

Greetings all, been awhile.

I have recently got into playing with leather and I wanted to undertake making a self-bondage harness (I am a guy). I have made cuffs and collars and simple leather harnesses, nothing too big.
So I was thinking of creating a LARGE harness that has essentially everything built in. Think of it. Collar (which locks) down to chest pieces that wrap around the torso in some way to two possible pieces (thinking of making them replaceable depending on the situation) one might be the base ring of a chastity cage, the other might simply be a ring. Those can attach by locking buckles so that they cannot be removed. Then an anal plug that can be locked in place, or a strap.
The question is what to do with legs...and maybe other ideas.

I have plenty of ideas based off images I have seen.

I am curious if anyone here has any ideas that they might have that they think are worth sharing.
Kinbaku

Re: Ideas Making SelfBondage Chastity/Anal Harness

Post by Kinbaku »

For the penis a curved metal tube of which the side is shaped to your body and finished with fabric so that it fits well with your body but does not rub your skin open. This can be closed at the other end with a screw cap and possibly a lock.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe this https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... ybelt.html
I knew I had already seen somewhere. Alzheimer's? :rofl:
Or I was too lazy to look up first? :oops: