Taken the plunge (sort of)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Melissa Melons

Taken the plunge (sort of)

Post by Melissa Melons »

I'm very excited as I've just ordered a bodystocking and cock cage which should be arriving on Friday and I've got the house to myself this weekend. It won't be long before that is the norm but I've decided to take the risk on delivery and dip my feet.

I wish I could have ordered some heels as well but there's no way to hide them afterwards so that desire is going to have to be "locked away" for a while longer than certain parts of my anatomy will be this weekend. Equally, the ideas for devious methods to bind myself won't be happening so will have to be more sensual than restrictive at this point in time

Still... something to look forward to, and at least my journey is really starting to begin. As long as the delivery arrives! :?
Melissa Melons

Re: Taken the plunge (sort of)

Post by Melissa Melons »

Well only 1/3 of the delivery turned up on time - the bodystocking. Good old Royal Mail!

But I've improvised a bit and have some rice in socks as boobs, wearing the body stocking and cut an old t-shirt up as a crop top and skirt. It's very rudimentary but already the boobs are annoying :) and I'm fed up of adjusting the legs and feet of the stocking (is this a woman's problem?!)

I'm about to go to bed and do the frustrated eagle. Additionally, and I know I won't sleep, I'm going to stream certain content on to the bedroom TV via Kodi from my PC. I think I've got a long night ahead and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not.

Melissa is born! By the way - is there a way to change your username? I think I chose "melons" in haste and it doesn't really suit?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Taken the plunge (sort of)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We can call you anything you want, Melissa.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠