Face masks

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SBadiction

Face masks

Post by SBadiction »

Hi, I see that you can now get face masks printed with all sorts of things like your dogs muzzle. Anyone thought of getting one printed so it looks like you're wearing a ball gag or anything else you might put in your mouth :gag:
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Face masks

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Yes we have.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12763&start=15&hilit=mask
What did you have in mind?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Could be used at munches etc, if any still meet with social distancing of course.

Another thought is to do it the other way round and have a mask with your own nose and lips on it so that underneath you could wear a gag. :gag:
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SBadiction wrote:Another thought is to do it the other way round and have a mask with your own nose and lips on it so that underneath you could wear a gag. :gag:
On the first page of Shannon's reference I find Jackies's 24 Apr 2020 a very nice example.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

It might get you a partner for fun.