Complacency By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Complacency By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

It's funny how you get used to wearing things, an example of this is for decades now it's rare that I don't have a dildo or butt plug inside me on a daily basis & it's the same for wearing a rope body & pussy harness under my clothes.
This has been the norm for so long that when I'm not wearing these things I feel somewhat naked & that something's missing.
Since being made redundant from my job due to the retched Covid I've taken advantage of increased SB sessions to feed the desire & to satisfy the growing demand to cum as often as I can.
Now most of the time during the day I'm panty gagged, masked, stocking hooded, wrap gagged & head harness with the buckles padlocked & the keys outside in a pot way down the garden.

A very ordinary thing happened yesterday, a parcel delivery guy knocked, I saw him walk up the path & I proceeded to open the door then realized I was gagged & harnessed & had to shut the door.
And of course I couldn't speak & had no way to remove the things in time, so he knocked & then threw the parcel over the side gate.
The thing I found funny that completely caught me out was being rope harnessed & severely gagged is a totally natural thing & didn't think about being seen or interacting with someone. So that's how easy complacency sets in without you even realizing.
lj

Re: Complacency By Cerena

Post by lj »

I recall taking a parcel from a delivery driver at our front door - it was only afterwards I noticed I was wearing a pair of clearly visible thick leather wrist cuffs...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Supalec

Post by Supalec »

Last summer I spend a whole morning hogtied on my bed, got released and decided a pub lunch was in order. Sat out in the beer garden with a nice pint in hand and noticed just how many rope marks there were all over my body :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lj wrote:I recall taking a parcel from a delivery driver at our front door - it was only afterwards I noticed I was wearing a pair of clearly visible thick leather wrist cuffs...
You will get that when you have become so used to wearing it.

I was completely naked from a scenario I did, when they rang the bell this morning. Luckily I was able to put on pants and a T-shirt quickly. They only had to ring the bell twice. :)
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yes, I've permanently got rope marks on my ankles & wrists, & wrap gag & head harness marks on my face though when I go out I wear a neck warmer as a Covid mask.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I once had to go to quite a posh reception with chain marks round my wrists from a fairly intense session earlier in the day. I kept my shirt cuffs pulled down as far as possible but I still wonder if anyone noticed.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Supalec.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I've found the same thing with nudity. I have always enjoyed being naked but I was never what you could call a committed nudist but after a rough time a while ago I started to find nudity very much more relaxing. I have over the last few months spent longer and long naked, which puts a smile on my wife's face. Nearly all the time I'm inside the house whether the wife is there or not, I spend naked even going outside naked increasing, I'm currently spending some time sitting in the garden naked enjoying some wonderful autumn sunshine.
Anyway to the point, I often find myself heading to the door when the bell rings still naked only to realise at the last second that I'm naked. One day I'm going to answers the door naked without realising.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.