Animal sounds gag

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bobycatz030

Animal sounds gag

Post by bobycatz030 »

I couldn't figure out good search terms if this thread exists.
Has anyone tried any animal sound makers (like deer calls, or cow moos) to make a gag cause animal sounds instead of speech? If so is it effective?
I have seen a few stories that use such a gag, but don't know if they're actually possible.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Animal sounds gag

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That sounds more like a novelty type item, as the productive purpose of a gag in a situation would be to silence the victim.
You have an interesting curiosity, and I am sure it has its place in BDSM. The sub is rendered only able to make noise or communicate in the manner of an animal they are being set up to be. (Pony, Dog, Pig, ect) Maybe a "Bestiality Gag"? That's all I can come up with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I once saw a small box (2 "x 0.5") in a toy store with 8 buttons with a different animal sound behind each button.
It was something similar to this, but half narrower and only animal sounds.
So you can give the Sub a gag that prevents him from saying anything. The only communication is done via the buttons: a dog = "yes", a cat = "no", a cow = "carry on like this", a donkey = "stop", ...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I like the pull string circle with the arrow. "The cow says "Hog tie me, please".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠