A Small Change Big Difference By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

A Small Change Big Difference By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Today I tried something a little different. I usually push the 6” chrome butt plug all the way up to the flanged end, but today I left an inch sticking out. When I ran the rope over my bud & between my pussy flesh & either side of the plug, I looped the rope around it & my knickers & continued to tie it the usual way to my body harness.
Wow, that really made a big difference as every movement including just walking around pulled the plug creating a nice sensation. You can bet I'll be doing that from now on, I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I may take a picture next time, BTW, no one uploads many pictures here, maybe no body's interested.
kinbaku

Re: A Small Change Big Difference By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:When I ran the rope over my bud & between my pussy flesh & either side of the plug, ...
I was thinking of putting a rubber ring or your elastic bands instead of rope. Would this add even more movement to the butt plug?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote: I may take a picture next time, BTW, no one uploads many pictures here, maybe no body's interested.
Does everyone know how to use our picture service?
cerenaselfbound wrote:Today I tried something a little different. I usually push the 6” chrome butt plug all the way up to the flanged end, but today I left an inch sticking out. Wow, that really made a big difference as every movement including just walking around pulled the plug creating a nice sensation.
In the Shopping Mall Dare, no points are awarded for using a plug not connected to underwear. Might this change the rules of that game and give points for your system?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

What's the shopping mall dare?
Shannon SteelSlave

https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_dare_ ... erfun.html
I'll bet you score 600 points easy, every time, Cerena.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

At -50 points per orgasm I reckon she'd come out with a negative score. :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Sergio wrote:At -50 points per orgasm I reckon she'd come out with a negative score. :-)
Doesn't say she can't unload the gun first. :D May take a while, as there are a few chambers.
But, oh what fun she'll have trying for the high score. It's not the trophy, it's the adventure getting there.
If you're anywhere near Brixton, you might find her rocking down to Electric Avenue. Watch her try to hold a straight face.
👠👠