Aquapark

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Aquapark

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This game is played by three people: a guy, his girlfriend and her friend, a girl with whom the guy is unfamiliar and does not know how she looks. Best of all, if he had never heard about her before.
It all starts in the locker room: there, changing clothes and taking a shower, the guy puts on a women's swimsuit and locks the handcuffs behind his back.
The keys to the handcuffs are hidden in a swimsuit of the same mysterious girl. She is resting in the aquapark and does not show her participation in the game in any way.
The guy needs to find her among the tourists and beg for the keys to the handcuffs. The matter is complicated by the fact that if a lady thinks that the guy is not polite enough, then she can lie and say that she does not know what is at stake. :twisted:
Every hour (or two?) his girlfriend gives him a task, after completing which he can get one hint: hair color, skin color, swimsuit color, height, physique, tan, etc.
The tasks themselves can be very diverse: from waiting in line for the busiest attraction to the requirement to kiss the asses of 20 girls - as long as there is enough imagination.
For passive behavior, punishment is provided: a pink gag for 15 minutes, and the gag can be extended over and over again if the guy does not walk in the park, does not swim, does not ride rides, etc. That is, he cannot lock yourself in the toilet and wait it out.
The guy doesn't know, but the girl he is looking for will not come to the aquapark right away: for several hours he will look for the one that does not exist.

P.S. May be handcuffs better replace to something another? May be key opens a chest with a man's clothing, or something else... Or it may be just a password for end of game.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Aquapark

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This detective game of a sort, sounds fun in theory, but involves innocent civilians. I don't see how it could go on very long without attracting the kind of attention that would bring undesired help. Nice bit about the gag though, he would be that much closer to another punishment, essentially having only 45 minutes to sleuth out the target, instead of a whole hour. And trying to ride out the gag would only compound punishment points.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I guess, mistress must take care about undesiret tries of help. She will be close to boy every time and will tell about game to too much active civilians. Also, in our modern world full of tolerance, deviation like a girl's swimsuit on boy must calls a laugh but not aggression. And of course i remember about civilians, because that it's only a my fantasy. It stands in one row with a "collect 1000 kisses of girl's asses on beach being hancuffed behind and weared girl's swimsuit".

In fact, I'd really like to be dressed as a girl and be shamed by crowd of girls. :oops: I want them to laugh at me, ruffle my cheeks, hair, slap my chest, butt, dick, feel sorry for and humiliate, shout out offensive things, but I could not do anything about it, because my hands are shackled behind my back, and in my mouth gag. I want to cry by that, but it no stops, and only more shame and humilinate. Finally, they will offer me a deal: I will fulfill all their desires, and then they will let me go. I will have to do cunny, kiss feet, asses, sing offensive songs, call myself offensive nicknames ... Guess whose legs or butt I kissed while blindfolded ... For this my gag will be removed, but this payment will continue for a very long time. Finally, they return my gag back, blindfold me, spin and let go - for i must find an escape from blindfold as a finish task. It will be a good show for they.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's the handcuffs that get the attention of emergency personnel. I meant nothing about the clothes. Try without handcuffs, maybe something not visible as a torment, maybe you got a game.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Yes, I also thought about it, but I could not think of anything that would prevent me from finishing the game ahead of schedule. This scenario does not involve physical pain, so options with nipple clamps, etc. do not work. Do not lock the swimsuit - the fabric tears easily. Perhaps some kind of blackmail, according to the principle of a backup exit: an early exit will mean the loss of some expensive thing... The money rate is also not good: the mistery girl will be in collusion with the mistress and deliberately will not give the key. May be really it will be a keys from a car? After dressing up boy will give clothing to mistress, and she will lock it into place with no access for mans - woman dressing room. Then he don't have a car, money and clothing for return home, even no keys for house. And he must walk home into girl's swimsuit and wait for girlfriend returns and opens a house.