Developing A System By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Developing A System By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

During my teens as a SB rookie, I always used to get carried away & tie my wrists too tight, and was forever restricting the circulation to my fingers.
To make matters worse I didn't have any strict system in place & so used to embark on an unknown, untested rope tying frenzy with no sure way of knowing how difficult it would to get free, or even if I could. Anyone here who's ever made that mistake will know what I'm talking about.
At some point I developed a system that worked for me that included a quick & easy way to tie my arms, wrists, legs & a body & pussy harness that felt snug, was comfortable & looked the part for Cerena's rope worx. It became a polished system that I used every time & could do it blindfolded if I wanted. My SB has to feel tight & look as though someone else has tied me up. It's easy to construct & there is a sure sequence that can undo everything.
I've been using this system for decades & while I'm tied it hits the spot of feeling helpless & vulnerable.

An example of what I mean by a sequence is when I start a mobile session, I always start with my body & pussy harness, my arms are tied behind my back above the elbows & at different points the arm harness is connected to the body harness, & although I can free my wrists at any time, until I untie the arm harness from the body I can't remove the head harness, gusset & rubber wrap & in mouth knicker gag. The same with my legs, even if my wrists are free I can just manage to untie my ankles but can't reach my knees or thigh loops.
That's why I'm overly careful when tying my wrists & never vary the way I tie them as I need to know it will untie without a mishap & without cutting or using my release tool.
Kinbaku

Re: Developing A System By Cerena

Post by Kinbaku »

Yes, once you hit that dangerous boundary, you know how quickly it can be dangerous.
Once you have a safe and pleasant shape, it is best to stick with it. The only danger that can then hide is that after years you will start doing it on automatic pilot and you are no longer thinking about it. Most "stupid" accidents in the world happen like this: by habit, a little absent-mindedness at the wrong time is enough to cause a serious accident (by car, train, plane, ...).
That is why I usually use the same method where I am sure that I can always free myself in a short time. Mainly lying down to avoid problems with falls and fainting.

At times I feel like trying new things. For example, since August 11 I have been working on 2 new scenarios that I want to try out. I am almost constantly testing every part and thinking about everything that needs to be changed or improved. I hope to be able to do that sometime next week.