Reviving Old Positions Part 3. By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Reviving Old Positions Part 3. By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My former home had an apple tree in the rear garden which I used to enjoy a standing position with my arms tied to a branch above my head. I used to tie my legs together at the ankles, below & above the knees. My wrists tied together with rope, cinched leaving about 12”s that was looped & then wrapped forming a column leaving a small loop at the end.
Then I'd wrap gaffer tape around the column starting near my wrists & finishing at the end of the 12” column. I'd stand on a hop up box to reach a sturdy branch, place the end loop over the branch & then step down from the hop up box so I'd be standing on the ground but my arms would be stretched up above my head connected to the branch. Then I'd kick the hop up box away so I'd be stuck & the only way I could get free was to spend up to an hour trying to pull the tight rope loop along the branch til it came off the end.
It was very difficult because it gripped the bark & sometimes used to get snagged on a rough section, which made the challenge even harder.
Picking away at the gaffer tape near my wrists wouldn't have been any use to me as trying to unwrap tape from the wrong end you're fighting against the overlaps & I couldn't reach the top section anyway. That was a tough challenge but very fatiguing on the arms above my head, but I used to enjoy it, tied, gagged & usually naked, butt plugged & dildo'd held in place by a DIY rubber inner tube pussy & waist strap.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Reviving Old Positions Part 3. By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Wasn't it hard to maintain circulation in your hands, being tied and held over your head?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Re: Reviving Old Positions Part 3. By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I never over tighten for that to be a problem.