Reviving Old Positions Part 2 By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Reviving Old Positions Part 2 By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

How about this one, I used to like leather cuffing myself in a frog position with each elbow tied with rope to each knee, & each wrist cuffed to each ankle. What made it very difficult was that my ankles were padlocked via the D-rings to each end of my 36” spreader bar. The keys were placed in another downstairs room so I had a difficult time moving along the floor anyway I could.
It's a very secure, helpless & vulnerable position which in my books ticks all the right boxes because I fantasized my captors could watch me struggle, & fuck me anytime they wanted either in the pussy or turn & hold me for rear access purely for their pleasure & film the rape & humiliation.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Reviving Old Positions Part 2 By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would love to see a picture of that one. Since I don't think you could do it yourself, you may have to make a deal with that drone wielding fan of yours. :wink:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

you'll have to do a lot of stretching exercises before you try it because the least you can get is a cramp :shock:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gaby wrote:you'll have to do a lot of stretching exercises before you try it because the least you can get is a cramp :shock:
And tiring with breathing. :twisted:
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Stretching was a part of a pre warm up, though I really only use two, spread eagle & walking around, sometimes hopping with legs tied so no need to warm up.
gaby

Post by gaby »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Stretching was a part of a pre warm up, though I really only use two, spread eagle & walking around, sometimes hopping with legs tied so no need to warm up.
:rofl:
:rofl: