Internal Gags Need To Be Wet By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Internal Gags Need To Be Wet By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

The two types of gags I used are my dirty knickers or a large sponge. Whatever type I always run them under cold tap to saturate them first before they go inside my mouth.
Although this is a personal preference it ensures I don't become dehydrated. I really don't like a dry mouth especially with 1 or 2 pairs of knickers to dry it out further.
During this uncomfortable hot weather here in the UK, it's even more important as my SB sessions are anything from an hour to 3+. On occasions it's taken longer to get my wrists free which is always a welcome bonus, but dehydration can be serious especially when you're tied up.
I'd be interested to know how many calories are burnt whilst hopping around or struggling spread eagle on a double bed.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Internal Gags Need To Be Wet By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You could use a heartbeat monitor watch to count those calories. I had one so old, it had a sun dial, but also a counter. Maybe a modern fit-bit has a calorie counter.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Natybound

Re: Internal Gags Need To Be Wet By Cerena

Post by Natybound »

cerenaselfbound wrote: I'd be interested to know how many calories are burnt whilst hopping around or struggling spread eagle on a double bed.
Do you want to innovate by creating a new method for losing weight? :D