Vulnerability Is My Thing By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Vulnerability Is My Thing By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

To know one's self is to be free. Whatever floats your boat & is an inner most desire, if it's safe, legal & doesn't involve or hurt anyone then to indulge & enjoy it must be good.
It doesn't matter how I tie myself, I must feel totally restricted & unable to move very much.
A gag is mandatory whereby I cannot speak or be understood, I realized that very early on in my SB journey.
It wouldn't matter even if I were mummified, if I could still speak then it wouldn't hit the spot.
Vulnerability is the key to my fulfillment, my absolute favorite position is spread eagle on my back on my double bed legs tied wide open, and I like to see myself in the mirror.
I get something extra in that position because my fantasy has a real world side.
My captors can fuck & lick me anytime they want without moving me. Whereas if I'm tied with legs together they can't access my pussy. Both versions have their merit & I enjoy them, but legs open is my go to style.
I'm a huge fan of my pussy cheeks being clamped open without knickers underneath a skirt out in public, & I can feel the breeze over my sensitive parts. if someone happened to take an upskirt, they'd definitely get a bonus.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Vulnerability Is My Thing By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It is good to know yourself well, and to meet others who share.
I hate gags that allow speech, and are hardly awkward to wear.
Whilst walking, watch out for floor vents. people could get another Cerena bonus show.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠